PDA

View Full Version : Breast Enhancement

stephanie714
03-25-2006, 08:21 AM
After the kids were somewhat grown my wife was cleaning the house and wanted me to take some items to the Goodwill Store. I abliged and took several bags to my car. On the way to the store I decided to peek in the bags to see what was being given away. I have procurred some very nice articles of clothing this way. Well what did I find but a breast pump. Nothing fancy, in fact a rather cheap one but I was not about to forgo this opportunity! I kept the pump and raced back to ny house with it. I kept it hidden from my wife for years and would pull it out whenever she left. I have to tell you that the nipple enhancement achieved was outstanding be it only for a temporary period of time. After using the pump for extended lengths of time I started to notice that I had gone from an A cup to a genuine B cup. I have to think it was from this pump only and nothing else. I eventually threw the pump away because I did not want to have anyone else find it. Now I just started to think about how much fun this was and am starting to look for another pump to buy. Believe it or not I just was in the garage and noticed the shop vac. I decided to try that for the hell of it. Well I think as an alternative that would work too but way too loud! I think I'll just do some online shopping today. What has anyone else tried for more permanent breast and nipple enhancement with out using hormones?

Wenda
03-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I regulary use fun nipps, little suction things that look like oversized nipples. The instruction advise to start slowly, 5 or 10 minutes at a time, and I found that to be good advice. At first they are quite tender. Now, when I put them on, in a few minutes my nipps go from pencil-eraser size to nearly three quarters of an inch in length. They slowly revert to their natural size, but They are now always erect, and my gf claims, larger. Interestingly, we both think that my breasts have grown at the same time. I would think a vacuum cleaner would be too harsh. I am looking for a simple breast pump on eBay. I bought a manual one, but it needs constant hand attention. I would prefer a pump that does both nipples simultaneously. There are a range of breast pumps on eBay from very cheap to very expensive, most for milking, but some just for breast enhancement. My gf likes the larger nippls, and pinches, nibbles, etc. No one has ever done that before, and I find it incredibly erotic.