PDA

View Full Version : Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early

Robbiegirl
07-21-2019, 10:44 AM
Her reaction would probably Be ????

Would she be jealous and want to wear it ?

If you are in A DADT relationship would the fact that you are cleaning house negate any negative reactions to your rather Girly Outfit ?

Trying to get the courage up to do this. LOL

susan2010
07-21-2019, 10:56 AM
My guess would be a disaster. Unless a SO is really prepared for something like this, I think it would most likely go badly.

Stephanie47
07-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Fantasy time? This will never happen. There was a possibility my wife would come home early from work and find me attired in a pretty dress, hosiery and heels and wearing an apron while I was baking a cake, preparing a meal, vacuuming, washing or ironing clothes, etc. Even attired a la June Cleaver it would not go well. She knows I wear women's clothing, but, this would be an unwelcome shock to her. Further, she would also be really upset because due to foot surgery she can no longer wear high heels. Seeing me go about my chores in four inch heels would really grate on her.

Robertacd
07-21-2019, 11:39 AM
My wife's reaction "That's cute... I know how long you have always wanted one... That being a maid and this is as close as you are going to get to getting one" :p

No, wearing stuff like this does not interest her.

If I was in a DADT I would find a better way to advance the relationship than to "surprise her" with anything.

Tanya silk stocking
07-21-2019, 11:52 AM
My wife would be over the moon and make me do all the house work

Teresa
07-21-2019, 11:55 AM
Robbie,
Maybe it's the dare or the naughty factor but I have two outfits which I've never worn now I'm separated , OK they are fun to wear but it feels pointless now !
https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=264934&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1416949531

Macey
07-21-2019, 12:04 PM
Great idea! But if you've never done it, will be a lot of skills to hone.

Start with cleaning the kitchen top to bottom and see if she doesn't appreciate that ;)

Next time, clean the kitchen AND the bathroom and see how your time management goes … no shirking now!

Then, in the next several times you can add vacuuming, dusting, laundry, cooking a fine meal, etc.

alwayshave
07-21-2019, 12:15 PM
My maid doesn't dress like that. But I'd love to dress up like the photo.

Jodie_Lynn
07-21-2019, 01:14 PM
I like Macey's idea!

And don't forget: changing the bed linens, shopping for the groceries, and waxing the floors

CarlaWestin
07-21-2019, 01:43 PM
Well, I did clean the house. And, dinner's ready!

Oh wait. French maid. Not big boobied houskeeper.

Honey, I can explain!

Tracy Irving
07-21-2019, 01:49 PM
It seems fun and impractical at the same time.

She would probably be happy that she didn't have to do the chores I completed while dressed and then ask me what I prepared for dinner.

Teresa
07-21-2019, 02:31 PM
Tracii,
Women do like to have fun too !
I'd love to say my wife handed the outfits down to me , OK so that would be in my dreams !

Crissy 107
07-21-2019, 03:06 PM
Robbie, If I could look that good I’d say, I’m just going to do it. Short of that it may be a bad idea.

Melissa in SE Tn
07-21-2019, 03:22 PM
A fantasy to ponder & a nightmare living through the rage of my wife.

JaclynL61
07-21-2019, 04:23 PM
I did that once several years ago. It wasn't the first time my wife had seen me dressed. No big reaction either way. If anything it further reinforced the need to keep it as a DADT. As someone mentioned in a thread the other day, "I don't want to clean your fish". It isn't a very practical outfit for cleaning the house anyway. I can get by doing it in leggings and a t-shirt.

Pumped
07-21-2019, 05:00 PM
First my wife would probably laugh at the outfit, not necessarily in a bad way, more of surprise and tell, me "cute!". Then she would realize I was doing house work and she would be extremely grateful. Lastly, she would probably take me into the bedroom and help me remove the outfit and thank me properly for the next hour or so! ;-)

We both work, but I get home before her once in a while. I will do the dishes and toss in a load of laundry and maybe start dinner. Sometimes in my little school girl outfit and heels, sometimes in my jean skirt, blouse and heels, sometimes in a garter, stockings, thong and high heels. She gets quite a kick out of it!

Stephanie Julianna
07-21-2019, 06:14 PM
My wife would kill me sweet and simple. I dressed at my boyfriend's and served company back in the early '80's. That's not my wife I am sitting with. She would not be smiling.

Rachael Leigh
07-21-2019, 07:10 PM
No pictures but I did wear one at Halloween years ago for a party my ex and I went to, but if I had an SO and she came
home to see me like that I would hope she would say well at least I know who the dominate one is now lol

LydiaL
07-21-2019, 07:20 PM
True confessions of the kinksters among us... I too have a couple of French Maid outfits/costumes.

But alas, do not wear them anymore. I might feel obligated to actually do some house work!

docrobbysherry
07-21-2019, 08:35 PM
If only wearing a sexy maid's outfit would make me want to clean up my messy house!:thumbsup:

Instead, it makes me want to take photos and concoct a sexy story line!:heehee:

suzanne
07-21-2019, 09:17 PM
My wife would tell me that outfit doesn't fit right because the skirt is too short. I would respond by finding a way to make it work because I love how short the skirt is and how my legs look that way. Sorry, my dear. I want your approval, but I get the final say.

jayme357
07-21-2019, 09:51 PM
No matter how hard I try I can’t clean well enough to satisfy her..

Helen_Highwater
07-22-2019, 04:08 AM
Hi,

I'm the party pooper here. Maid's outfits have never held any draw for me at all. I suppose at a push I'd do it for fancy dress but that's it.

As for the original post, if my SO came home and found me dressed like that I'm thinking Hulk scale angry.

Mermaiden
07-22-2019, 05:41 AM
This surprise could really blow up. I think you have a sense of this danger, Robbie. You could surprise her by cleaning and then, assuming she is grateful, throw in you’re wondering about cleaning in costume, and see how she responds. Maybe she’d see the fun of it and help you pick out one online.

char GG
07-22-2019, 05:52 AM
By Robbiegirl:

Trying to get the courage up to do this. LOL

Let us know how this turns out, Robbiegirl :D

Connie D50
07-22-2019, 05:57 AM
My wife would say Hi Connie and the house looks great.

Rosie_Sometimes
07-22-2019, 08:06 AM
My wife would say Hi Connie and the house looks great.

Lucky you , then. I'm afraid I would get quite a different reaction 😒

Cheryl T
07-22-2019, 08:35 AM
She would say, "So ... you finally bought one".
Then it would be, "How much was it?"
Lastly, "Did you do the bathroom yet?"

It's been the running joke in our house for years now.
Every time we clean the house for company I tell her that the Maids Union is going to get a complaint from me that I'm still doing the job out of uniform.
Just the other day I said it again and hinted that I have a birthday soon....
We'll see, maybe this year.

Asew
07-22-2019, 09:30 AM
My wife has two maids outfits. I think she wore each one once. Since coming out they kind of became mine, but one is way too short so I just use the apron and headband from it and use the other one. I usually wear it maybe one third of the times I put away my wife's laundry. She doesn't complain since she despises laundry. I just bought the heels below so I will probably wear the maid's outfit again next time I do her laundry :)

Even though my wife will joke about the maid coming even in front of our kids, I am more concerned about kids coming home early than her since they don't need to see that :)

I wouldn't surprise a wife with this. But you could do it when the house is empty and get extra chores done and when she says something about how they got done you can mention the maid did it :)

Ressie
07-22-2019, 12:07 PM
Don't have a French maid outfit, don't have a wife, ain't gonna happen.

xEvelyn
07-22-2019, 03:01 PM
Sounds like a lot of you girls are very lucky to be in a supportive environment!

Jenny22
07-22-2019, 04:38 PM
I wonder if there are any REAL French Maids anymore, even in France, who dress like many of us dress or would like to. Hmmmm.

Michellebej
07-22-2019, 04:47 PM
If you are in a true dadt relationship; it is probably because your wife really doesn't want to know. Or at the least is not ready to know. I think what you are planning is way over the line. It really gets into fantasy play. That is something your wife might possibly be afraid of. She might not mind too much if you wear panties under your jeans from time to time or put a dress on while she is out; however a french maid has certain connotations among heterosexuals. Mostly it is about women dressing up for sex with men. She might come home, see you in your outfit and flash on a thought that you were having an affair with a guy. Not true, but we are talking emotions, not logic. Have you ever won an argument with a woman using logic, when she is being emotional? What if she is not alone when she come back early?

I see disaster in this. I think baby steps are a better way to do this.

Either way

Good Luck

Michelle

As for maids still dressing this way. I don't know about France but a good friend of mine is now married to a woman he met online. She was a hotel maid in one of the Arab Countries and very much dressed...mostly...like that. I think the skirt was longer and she was allowed to wear regular heels. However; I would imagine that in some social circles this is still the practice.

Di
07-22-2019, 11:15 PM
“Dolled up in a French Maids Outfit House Cleaning, and Your Wife Comes Home Early”

Sherlyn surprised me like this several times over the years. And of course I said you look adorable let me take a picture.

Teresa
07-23-2019, 10:50 AM
Di,
You are a sweety !!

kayegirl
07-23-2019, 05:14 PM
On the days when my wife goes out to work she will leave me a written list of chores to do. The notes always used to start with "Sweetheart, will you.......etc", however in the last few weeks this has now become, "Will you ask Kaye to...... ". So I am always dressed as Kaye when doing the domestics, but not any fantasy costume.

JaclynL61
07-24-2019, 08:51 AM
On the days when my wife goes out to work she will leave me a written list of chores to do. The notes always used to start with "Sweetheart, will you.......etc", however in the last few weeks this has now become, "Will you ask Kaye to...... ". So I am always dressed as Kaye when doing the domestics, but not any fantasy costume.

Now that is great Kaye.

Sherrii
07-24-2019, 09:05 AM
Remember that the duties of french maids aren't all actually doing house work. Sometimes they include bending over to reach something or stretching up to dust a high place, or maybe walking back and forth in heels that are just a little too high. And a skirt that is just a little too short is just right for a french maid. You get the idea. Sherrii

audreyinalbany
07-24-2019, 03:58 PM
"sexy maid" has never been on my radar

Wendi_cd
07-24-2019, 06:57 PM
I've often told the wife I'm going to be domestic tonight (queue RHPS reference). She knows exactly that this is what it means.
Yes I have a French maid outfit, I've worn it many times, and in public.

I honestly really feel for those who have to be 'in the closet' with their dressing. I told my wife about a two weeks in to our dating that this is something I did and showed her.
It wasn't a 'like' or a fetish, it's part of who I am. 25 years later and she still sends me suggestions on new outfits and dresses to wear and gets curious when my toe nails *aren't* painted.

DanielleCD
07-24-2019, 06:59 PM
I would be sexy as hell and she would be pissed.

eve
07-25-2019, 04:19 PM
We used to have the cleanest house in town when after I retired and my wife still worked. I wore my maids outfit or dressed fully in variety of styles and cleaned house several times a week. My wife knows of my dressing and seemed pretty happy to come home to a clean house everyday. I did spend a lot of time checking myself out whenever I passed by a mirror.

Nikki_Caden
07-26-2019, 07:02 AM
If only wearing a sexy maid's outfit would make me want to clean up my messy house!:thumbsup:

Yes! :)

CarlaWestin
07-26-2019, 07:10 AM

Ya' think!?:heehee:

Danielle_cder
07-27-2019, 08:55 AM
No problem at all! She bought it for me for this specific reason to look good when I clean

Cynthia T
07-27-2019, 09:48 AM
My French Maid's outfit is black leotard and fishnets, heels, lace apron and headpiece. My S.O. has seen me in it occasionally. Her reaction is usually "Woo Hoo!"
If we were DADT, I would NOT surprise her. You could ask if she was OK with you dressing like that in her presence, but don't be surprised if she gets a little freaky.
Easiest thing to do is clean in drab, then put on the fancy uniform to do the easy, finishing touches. Make the bed last, so that you can get tied up on it.

tawney
07-27-2019, 10:55 AM
i don my Maid
s outfit several times a year.. My wife loves coming home to a clean house!
she never has a problem when Tawney comes to visit

RADER
07-27-2019, 05:04 PM
My wife bought me one a long time ago; dressed me up with fish net hose and a little white apron.
Then she made me hand out candy on Halloween. The mom's love it, Dad,s just smiled, the kids did
not show any interest, just wanted the candy.
I hated to take it off at the end of the night.
Rader

susan54
07-27-2019, 05:23 PM
When I was younger I stayed in an upmarket hotel in France that catered mainly for British visitors. In the morning, there was a knock at the door and a very pretty young woman came in and opened the curtains for me. Yes, she was actually dressed like a French maid, and this was obviously a blatant attempt to generate repeat business. Nowadays the hotel would probably end up in court over something like this.

leotard fan
07-28-2019, 06:35 AM
I don't have a french maid dress. My wife knows I liked to wear one at home. She wouldn't mind, though she didn't like me wearing short skirts and dresses.

michelleg
07-28-2019, 01:27 PM
My wife knows i dress and she has seen me in my French Maid's outfit, so she would be ok with it.

She likes it, but she also has other outfits that are cute as well

None

Sherrii
07-29-2019, 08:02 AM
To all those who have wives who are on the fence about all this it might help if, at some point, the maid served the "lady of the house" a drink and or snack.

Angie G
07-29-2019, 08:48 AM
My wife got me my maids outfit so her coming home early would work out good for me. :hugs:
Angie

Sissy Sandy
07-29-2019, 09:00 AM
My wife would say nothing because I don't have one lol
but I do own a French Maids outfit
dont know if my picture works on here as i can't see it
all i know is i probably wouldn't have one if i did wear it for her

helenejo
07-29-2019, 02:57 PM
My wife would kill me sweet and simple. I dressed at my boyfriend's and served company back in the early '80's. That's not my wife I am sitting with. She would not be smiling.

Just gorgeous (again) Steph..what a smile:love:

StephanieIndy
07-29-2019, 03:13 PM
My wife is well aware of my dressing. We were never DADT, but she certainly didnt enjoy it and I get the feeling she would be upset to see me dressed like that, especially if "surprised". My wife felt like she was loosing the gender role of woman/wife in the relationship, especially when I came out as Trans. If this is something you are genuinely considering, please think it through carefully.

Its a really cute look though!:D

Kelly DeWinter
07-29-2019, 05:01 PM
LOL,

I have a couple of FM outfits and Jeannie is never surprised by what I have on. I'm more concerned that I might not be compensated properly. :)
Does anyone else find A short skirt ,heels and a petticoat impractical for housework ?
I've tried it a few times an understand why an english maids outfit,flats and hair in a bun are more practical.

This photo I had done a few years ago, I know it looks like .... well it looks more like a MIAD.

Knowing 306148

LydiaL
07-29-2019, 07:38 PM
Whoa.... Kelly DeWinter, do not see a MIAD in the attached photo. But, a very pretty Maid, for sure.

Only change I'd make, as I am kinda partial to curly or wavy hair, the wrong wig of the 2 was worn for the picture!

Sherrii
07-30-2019, 08:57 AM
Kelly, A french maid isn't supposed to be "practical". And if a french maid actually does do house work how long it takes or if it is more difficult doesn't matter. The point of french maids is to totter around and look "hot" and maybe perform other duties not normally associated with maid/housework. On second thought maybe these "duties" are normally associated with normal maid duties. All depends on what the maid and employer have in mind.......... Sherrii

Kelly DeWinter
07-31-2019, 09:58 AM
Thanks Lydia, I'll have to try curls at some point.

Sherrii, I knew I was doing something wrong !

Sometimes Steffi
07-31-2019, 10:56 PM
My wife would go ballistic.
She definitely not be jealous
A clean house wouldn't help at all. She would get out her white glove for inspection, and I would flunk.

Unless she already knows you CD, you're just looking for trouble.

My wife did actually see me dressed as a French maid at Halloween, many year ago. That was before she knew that I was a crossdresser, so it was all fun and games. However, my French maid outfit was a little more risque than yours. I wore fishnets, a much shorter miniskirt and a spaghetti strap cami top. I think my wife let me borrow a strapless bra that I stuffed with socks. I asked what she thought about borrowing some of her lipstick, but I knew by the look on her face that it was a bridge to far. So, I had a great time at the Halloween party as a MiaFMC (Man in a French Maid Costume).

connie johnson
08-03-2019, 05:56 AM
I think she would say "I was wondering when the maid was going to show up and clean" Then she would give me a kiss hello.

The first thing we bought for me when I told her i was a cross dresser was a French Maid outfit (the one in the picture) I used to wear it all the time in the beginning and clean the house. Now i have many dresses to wear and i don't clean as often.:heehee:

Connie

Nyla F
08-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Robbiegirl,

I am in a DADT relationship and still, like you, dream of ways to escape those boundaries. Good thing I don’t try to make those dreams come true, my wife has been very clear she doesn’t want to have any part in, or see me crossdressed.

Nyla

JenniferR771
08-03-2019, 10:57 PM
I had a French Maid outfit years ago--costume outfit. Fun at Halloween support group.
The outfit disappeared when my wife cleaned out my storage shed for me, years ago.
I am getting ready to construct a new uniform. I have a black dress. I plan to make a white apron, add lace around the bodice and sleeves and make a mop-cap. I will cut apart a couple old slips or camis to add the lace. I do not sew. So--I will have to use fabric glue, duct tape, safety pins or a stapler.

Aaron Zwidling
08-04-2019, 12:03 AM
She would say "I haven't seen you wear that in months" followed by "If you are going to clean you'll have to do a better job than that".