PDA

View Full Version : Continuing day 6 with Sis and day 7

Jenny22
07-30-2019, 06:51 PM
Last night we did go out for Thai food. As I said earlier, I dressed down, as she didn't have a dress and mine are too big.

Anyoldhow, I wore a denim skirt. a white top with thin blue lines, white sandals, full underdressing, wig and light makeup. As we came up to the door a waitress came and opened it with a ,"good evening , ladies." We were seated in a booth. and the waitress brought her Ladies menus. After we ate and filled our doggie boxes, She thanked we ladies for coming in. I left a nice tip from the tall lady .. no change. She smiled!

Back to the house..girl talk.. getting late, so to bed.

Her last day (7) is today. I called the airlines and TSA to make arrangement for her travel this evening. I wore a pretty flowery dress today. We had more girl talk. As I am going to push her wheelchair at the airport and through TSA, I took all of my girly stuff off, and removed my nail polish. I didn't want to have any Identity issues, dressing girly.

Except for her fall and related challenges, her visit has been wonderful for me. She reaffirmed my ability to blend well, loved my new dresses, etc., and was just a wonderful, complimentary, totally loving Sis.

Thanks for your following these serial episodes.

kimdl93
07-30-2019, 08:07 PM
Glad the week turned out well, other than a debilitating injury. Hopefully future get together will me less physically demanding!

Crissy 107
07-30-2019, 08:54 PM
Jenny, Nice on having such a good week with your sister. The injury may have limited getting around but you got to spend all that time with your wonderful sister. You are a very lucky girl!