PDA

View Full Version : Wife should be a therapist

Maria 60
08-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Even though it was Sunday my internal alarm clock went off and I was getting up at 5:30am. Not to bother my wife to much I was getting dressed to go for a drive, I was all dressed and looking pretty and my wife opened her eyes and asked where I was going. She told me that I have been working hard lately and why not just stay in bed and relax, I told her I didnt want to make noise and I was going for a drive. She told me to get back in bed and have sex and then I won't go for a drive, WHAT? I asked her where she got that theory from. She told me once I reach orgasm I won't want to go for a drive anymore, well I decided to test her theory, after all it was a win win situation have sex and fully dressed. As far as her theory goes, she knows me better then I think and let's just say I didnt go for a drive anymore. 😃

Crissy 107
08-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Maria, I love your wife’s theory! She is a good woman for sure!

Bobbi46
08-05-2019, 01:54 AM
I like theory's didn't Confucious say "Woman who lie on bedspring soon have offspring" ?

prene
08-05-2019, 04:00 AM
You are a lucky person.
But for me I am not sure the theory works "once I reach orgasm I won't want to go for a drive anymore(dressed)".
I love being dressing all the time before, after and during sex.
Just wish I could find a woman like yours.

Kay J
08-05-2019, 05:27 AM
Maria,You have it made what a fantastic wife you have it don't get any better then that!

VS Fan
08-05-2019, 05:29 AM
That’s awesome! Lol - I cant get my wife to even talk to me that early in the morning! ;)

Crissy 107
08-05-2019, 05:39 AM
I like theory's didn't Confucious say "Woman who lie on bedspring soon have offspring" ?
Only Bobbi can come up with these theory’s, LOL.

alwayshave
08-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Maria, It would seem your wife has a point.

Thelise
08-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Maria, It would seem your wife has a point.I want to take this as a euphemism, but I won't. 😏

Stephanie47
08-05-2019, 11:11 AM
That’s awesome! Lol - I cant get my wife to even talk to me that early in the morning! ;)

I'm in the same boat. Ive been up since 7:30 AM. Wife wants to be awakened just before 10:00 AM so she can watch "The View." Is this an unintended benefit of being a cross dresser? A trend setter? Maybe it can be bottled and marketed?

Taylor186
08-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Nice. Kudos to you wife for seeing the win-win beauty of a happy ending.

Confucius
08-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Your wife may be on to something. As you get dressed into your feminine clothes, your brain is releasing feel good neurotransmitters. Dopamine is an important feel good neurotransmitters associated with the anticipation of gratification. When you feel good about yourself, you can count that dopamine is involved. Dopamine is not only involved when you crossdress but also when you are getting sexually intimate with your wife. However once you climax your brain releases significant amounts of progesterone. Progesterone is associated with with the pulling away response after orgasm. Progesterone has the effect of reducing your dopamine levels. When you have a drop in your dopamine levels then you don't feel like going out for a drive anymore. You don't feel the anticipation of gratification. However, if you wait around for a while your brain will be able to restore your dopamine levels again.

LydiaL
08-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Hurray for dopamine

Amy Lynn3
08-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Maria, me thinks you were played like a cheap violin. :)That is what she wanted to start with, but had to twist your arm to get you back in bed. Smart wife, lucky husband.

Jenny22
08-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Maria, you might consider telling her 3 or 4 nights a week that you're going out for a drive dressed really pretty. Just a thought. (grin)

abbiedrake
08-05-2019, 08:57 PM
I tried that, Jenny 22. It didn't work.

Maybe it's cos we don't have a car! 😁

BTWimRobin
08-06-2019, 05:26 AM
It sounds like you're day got off to a good start. You have a wonderful wife.