PDA

View Full Version : Satin

Sassy
03-25-2006, 02:05 PM
When I dress I always have to wear something with the smooth feel of satin. I don't like cotton, satin is very sexy.:)

holly jane
03-25-2006, 02:11 PM
you have very good taste .most of my undies are satin especially the french knickers.the feel of satin is something to die for.

Julie Avery
03-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Satin nightgowns for me, otherwise I don't like shiny clothes. Takes all kinds to make a world :)

Nikki Dee
03-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Yep.!!...I can agree with that...satin is sexy.!!!...which is why I've got a lot of it.!!
Nikki. x

MsJanessa
03-25-2006, 04:25 PM
next to leather satin is My favorite---go see My thread "Satin and Leather" under the pictures forum---I'll go move it up for you so you won't have to search for it.

fancy nancy
03-25-2006, 04:39 PM
I love satin slips and pantys especially at nightat bed time. I have thought about getting some satin sheets 4 my bed. :cool:

Alexandria
03-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Almost half of my wardrobe is satin. I especially like stretchy satin blouses, they feel great and look fantastic matched with a black blazer!

trannie T
03-25-2006, 06:33 PM
If you like cotton you might as well wear tighty whities. Satin feels sooooo good. I love satin slips, panties, bras, nighties . . . .

Darlene Rochelle
03-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Beware of wearing satin nightgowns and having satin sheets.You will slide right off your bed.Have had satin sheets before.:blushing:

Wenda
03-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Beware of wearing satin nightgowns and having satin sheets.You will slide right off your bed.Have had satin sheets before.:blushing::D LOL! I do like my satin nightgown and a satin slip, but for me the 4 L's are hard to beat, Leather, Lace, Latex and Lycra.:cheeky:

sabrina mercedes
03-26-2006, 10:33 AM
Satin slips, panties and skirts, especially a mini. These are feel better then anything else against my skin. There is nothing finer than a silky satin full slip caressing your hips and thighs. The feeling is just magical. Add a satin mini skirt and the sensation is euphoric!!!

HaleyPink2000
03-26-2006, 04:02 PM
What I have to say is this, " Satin Rocks "!

carol ann
03-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Ye.....ssssss. ssssssssss.....atin is s....o smoooooth and saaaatisssfying

jodybi35
03-26-2006, 04:18 PM
I prefer satin. I do not care for cottom underwear for men. I do not like the seams. I prefer smooth and the feeling it gives me.

Jolene
03-26-2006, 04:30 PM
I enjoy Satin and have a few things to wear. Long slips are sooo comfortable. Cotton briefs are nice as well for wearing to work. Love how they feel and the seams are never in the way. Once i wore that first pair ... there was no going back........... Jolene

Keri
03-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Forget short skirts or blouses with short/no sleeves.

I love a silky satin peasant blouse over a silk camisole, matched with an ankle length satin skirt over a rayon skirt liner and high quality silk hose. Just sitting down can be a sensual exercise.

As for cotton? Ugh.....

Kimberley
03-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Pure silk........ yummy.

Try it, you'll like it. :thumbsup:

NIKKITA
03-28-2006, 11:09 AM
The thought of having to wear y fronts fills me with dread.who ever invented these horrible items should be shot..I beleive that youcan't put a sex on an item og clothing anyway...if you were to put a pair of y fronts or boxer shorts in with a pair of satin knickers would they reproduce??No definatly not so why do we put a gender on cloths???+?

jillinla
03-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Do love Satin

But for bed I have a cotton nightgown by Calida

also a few camis of theirs

heavenly softness

satinslip
03-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh yes, I love everything feminine, but I adore satin - for my panties and bras, my knickers and camisoles, my slips, my pyjamas (nothing like the overall feel of long satin pyjamas), for my nightgowns and robes, my basques, my teddies, my bodies, my corsets and girdles, my dresses, my skirts, my blouses. Satin is so smooth, so glossy, so shiny, so sensual, so sexy!

Love, kisses and hugs,

satinslip

Avsblues19
03-28-2006, 11:38 AM
I love satin as well. I don't like cotton because I have worn cotton briefs my whole life and I like to wear something sexy, something different. The first pair of panties I put on were purple satin bikinis. Ever since then I have been hooked.

satinslip
03-28-2006, 02:00 PM
For all you satin-loving ladies, here are two sites you'll love to browse:-

silverscreenloungerie.com

and

cherishedbride.com

The first site sells nothing but the most gorgeous vintage lingerie and loungewear, much of it in satin; the second sells fantastic vintage bridalwear.

Prices are way out, but the pictures are free, and believe me these are the most beautiful photos of the most beautiful satin you've ever seen.

Love, kisses and hugs,

satinslip