PDA

View Full Version : How wrong she is. lol!

heathr1
03-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I've just telephoned my mother who lives only a few miles away as I have a present to give her as it is Mother's Day tomorrow and I am working then.

She said that she has a friend round at the moment who is doing a make-over on her and a couple of other women and jokingly said I'd better stay away as I'd hate her to the same to me.

If only they knew:D

Joy Carter
03-25-2006, 06:52 PM
There were several times that the women in my life had made such comments. I always had a reaction deep inside me when hearing them. One that I regret not fessing up to it was from my wife to be, she hugged me and sead she wondered what I looked like in one of her cocktail dresses. I realy feel guilty at times for not telling her about me before the union.

_Janelle_
03-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Those kinds of things always crack me up - if you were there in person when she said it, you would probably blush!

Shelby
03-25-2006, 09:21 PM
This past summer, after a theater production, a bunch of us (the cast) were removing our makeup (pretty good doing base, cheeks and massacara) and this really cute girl was being presurred by another castmember to host an inpromptu cast party since she has a pool. She considered it, but changed her mind. But before she did, she was sort of going along with it as a yes. I jokingly commented that "Awe, but I didn't bring a swimsuit." And she came right back at me with "well you can wear one of mine, but you might have trouble filling out the top." For a petite girl, she has quite the rack. You have no idea how many times that little scene has played out in my head.

Raychel
03-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Hmmm, Now just why would she say a comment like that. Maybe she was just joking, But just maybe she does already know.0.02