PDA

View Full Version : Had my best week ever.

Sara_Marie
03-25-2006, 04:45 PM
I don't get to dress up too often. Love to do it but my wife does not like me to do it at all. So this last week I went out of town for 4 1/2 days. I got up the courage to sneak some cloths and makeup into my suit case.
Ever evening I would dress up in skirt polo top (mine but it worked well with the skirt) Nylons, bra and panties. Put on my makeup taking up to a half hour to do it just right and set back and watch TV. It was fantastic.
Oh it felt so good 4 nights in a row. I even one night slept in bra, panties and thigh-highs. Only thing is I was so excited all night long I could hardly get any sleep all night, so I didn’t do it every night or I would have been dead for classes.
Do any of you ever have that problem, getting sleep when dressed up for sleep? Or is it just my anxiety doing it for the first time like that?
Well any way I really enjoyed it, just had to tell everyone. Wish I had to go out of town every week.
Just need to get a wig and high heels and it would be great.

Enjoy everyone.

RenaCD
03-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Terry It sounds like you really had a great week, I'll bet you would love to do that more often, So very happy for you.

Sara_Marie
03-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Yes Rena it would be great to have another week soon, to Dress up.
Thanks for the reply.

Seven
03-27-2006, 07:00 AM
Thank you for that Sister, you had a good time and you feel better for it, please keep all up dated with your outings we are happy to share it with you.
Yes your wig will top it off for you.

XXXX Seven

GypsyKaren
03-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Hi Terry

I'm so glad you were able to have a happy time and such, that's a pretty cool place to be.

Karen

nezy
03-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't get to dress up too often. Love to do it but my wife does not like me to do it at all. So this last week I went out of town for 4 1/2 days. I got up the courage to sneak some cloths and makeup into my suit case.
Ever evening I would dress up in skirt polo top (mine but it worked well with the skirt) Nylons, bra and panties. Put on my makeup taking up to a half hour to do it just right and set back and watch TV. It was fantastic.
Oh it felt so good 4 nights in a row. I even one night slept in bra, panties and thigh-highs. Only thing is I was so excited all night long I could hardly get any sleep all night, so I didn’t do it every night or I would have been dead for classes.
Do any of you ever have that problem, getting sleep when dressed up for sleep? Or is it just my anxiety doing it for the first time like that?
Well any way I really enjoyed it, just had to tell everyone. Wish I had to go out of town every week.
Just need to get a wig and high heels and it would be great.

Enjoy everyone.i think u were really excited to have been able to be free to do as u wished...because u had to get away to do it....

jillinla
03-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Good for you terry

It's thrilling to be dressed- so why waste ithew time being being asleep?