PDA

View Full Version : Any Cute or Clever Lines you have thought up to use if caught Crossdressing

Robbiegirl
08-19-2019, 09:27 AM
Any cute or clever lines you have thought of to use if you are caught wearing some silly women's attire. Lines that might deflect or defuse the situation, The one below appears to not be working that well!

Sarah Doepner
08-19-2019, 10:05 AM
I stayed away from developing any kind of clever response if I had been caught, the fear of additional consequences was too great.

However, now that I'm out and about there have been a couple of occasions where I've had to present my male ID while presenting en femme. My current line is "I'm trying a new look."

docrobbysherry
08-19-2019, 10:12 AM
I'll tell u another that won't work: "Oh, that bra's not mine!":doh:

If your SO is like mine was? She'll assume u brought another woman home while she was out!:Angry3:

And, mine assumed that without me saying a word!

Micki_Finn
08-19-2019, 10:13 AM
Getting caught by a S/O is not the tine for cute, glib one-liners.

Stephanie47
08-19-2019, 10:45 AM
I don't think cute or cleaver will work if and when a wife initially discovers her husband all dolled up as a woman. Or wearing some of her clothes. Maybe after there has been some acceptance or tolerance and she find her husband dolled up, he can get away with some playful banter.

My wife did discover me wearing one of her nylon nightgowns one night when I made a trip to the kitchen for a glass of water. She walked in on me and asked why I was wearing it. I told her I liked the feel of the nylon. It was no big deal. For a while we did incorporate floor length nylon gowns into "bedroom play." We even shopped together for them. She did buy me hosiery and garter belts. It was not until later when my interests went further than the nylon gowns that the "shit hit the wall." It was the vivid red Vanity Fair bra that our daughter yanked from the bottom drawer of my armoire that did it. When y wife and I ended up having "The Talk" I said something akin to finding my female side or something "stupid" like that, she threw back at me "Tell me about your female side when you have a baby!" I decided at that time it was better to just tell her the truth which is "I don't know why I do what I do!"

There are many sites on the internet with those cartoons of a woman discovering her husband in women's clothing. I do get a chuckle from them. I don't think my wife thinks they're funny.

Sallee
08-19-2019, 10:51 AM
this is a line a heard used one night. We were read by some folks on the street. They said "You're not a girl you're a man" My friend looked right at them and said "thank you, I almost forgot" It left them kind of speechless

Micki_Finn
08-19-2019, 10:51 AM
I know a LOT of women that would have EXCORIATED your wife for that comment. 1) women are more than baby making machines, and 2) it implies that women who don’t or can’t have children are somehow “less” or not real women.

Robertacd
08-19-2019, 12:11 PM
You all need to stop taking robbiegirl's posts so seriously. IMHO her posts are always just fishing for free erotic stories.

Teresa
08-19-2019, 12:49 PM
Robbie,
I have a fun story but not about being caught .

We were meeting up at a shopping village , a group of us sometimes meet up for coffee and some late night shopping . I parked my car next to a guy with two GGs in tow , he watched me park and as I started to walk away he called to me , " You didn't park that very well did you MATE !" I just looked over my shoulder , smiled and said , " What do you expect from a blond !! " I just left them with three mouths agape !

suzanne
08-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Fantastic comeback, Teresa. That may be the finest example ever of owning your narrative. Bra-vo!

Robbie, maybe nothing works to get a CD out of hot water in Texas.

Vicky_Scot
08-19-2019, 01:01 PM
My response would be, who said Halloween can not be whatever day you want it to be. x

Teresa
08-19-2019, 01:13 PM
Robbie ,
Again not a being caught story but just turning the situation around .

We had been asked to make a presentation to a NHS delegation in a lecture theatre at a large hospital , afterwards I finally found my way out of the correct exit and was making my way to the car park , two ladies were chatting and both stopped to look me up and down , I smiled and began to walk away but the devil was in me so I went back and said to them , " Can you believe I entered this hospital dressed as a man and came out looking like this ( I was wearing a smart jacket over a LBD with wedges ) and I only came to visit a patient !" I left them both in stitches !

Alice Torn
08-19-2019, 01:55 PM
Cartoon is pretty much how it is. I was caught by a cop that pulled me over once. I told him i was trying to see what life is like for women, He was fine. I also have opened up to store cashiers. Just laughed it all off.

Jaycie
08-19-2019, 02:26 PM
Good post. I can't wait to read more. I always wanted to be ready with something better than 'lost a bet'

Sometimes Steffi
08-19-2019, 02:48 PM
The only one I've ever come up with is one in response to a child's question. It goes something like this:

Do you ever play dress-up? You know, like maybe pretend you're a super hero, a policeman, a fireman, a doctor or an astronaut.

Well sometimes big people like to play dress-up. I've already done the super hero dress-up. Once I dressed up as Wonder Woman on Halloween. Today I'm dressed up as a pretty woman. Do I look like a pretty woman to you. Don't forget to ask your mom and dad what kind of costume would be right for you to dress up in.

I hope something like that would be affirming, and not get me chastised by the parents.

Tracii G
08-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Jaycie the old "I lost a bet" excuse nobody believes anyway so no need to even try that one.

Allison Chaynes
08-19-2019, 03:25 PM
My doctor recommended compression hose to help with restless leg years ago. So I did pantyhose, it was cheaper.

After heart surgery, my sternum needed support. Surgeon recommended a binder, which insurance wouldn't pay for. Upon discussion, per her suggestion, I went sports bra shopping. Both my mom and mother in law know I wear bras for "medical reasons." I used the same logic with panties (briefs)- where the vein was taken out of my leg went up towards my groin. So most of my drab underwear and men's pants didn't fit comfortably. So now they also know I wear women's jeans and panties. Not a problem with either of them.

Jodie_Lynn
08-19-2019, 07:05 PM
Gee, lets think.... unsuspecting wife walks in, to find hubby dolled up and 'swishing' around...….

Yeah, definitely time for a witty and carefree response... not!

Knowledgeable and condoning wife, yeah go for light hearted whimsey. Of course, if she has had a horrible day, she might not be in the mood for your shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

Good post. I can't wait to read more. I always wanted to be ready with something better than 'lost a bet'

Silly rabbit! Tricks are for kids! And believe me, NO ONE believes that line.

Maid_Marion
08-19-2019, 07:53 PM
Women's clothes? These are my clothes. Most women can't fit in XS tops and size 2 short shorts!

MonicaPVD
08-20-2019, 06:55 AM
This is hilarious. I'll remember to use some variation of this. I was starting to hunch over a lot so my doctor recommended I wear a boned waist cincher. Great for posture. Then I was sitting up so straight that it put undue pressure on my spine and he recommended a D Cup silicone breast plate to balance out my upper body. Then he said I was at risk of getting skin cancer so he gave me an open-ended prescription to Sephora cosmetics.

My doctor recommended compression hose to help with restless leg years ago. So I did pantyhose, it was cheaper.

After heart surgery, my sternum needed support. Surgeon recommended a binder, which insurance wouldn't pay for. Upon discussion, per her suggestion, I went sports bra shopping. Both my mom and mother in law know I wear bras for "medical reasons." I used the same logic with panties (briefs)- where the vein was taken out of my leg went up towards my groin. So most of my drab underwear and men's pants didn't fit comfortably. So now they also know I wear women's jeans and panties. Not a problem with either of them.

Bobbi46
08-20-2019, 07:43 AM
"Open ended prescription to Sephora" ? Are we to believe this or is this a fantasy?

BrendaPDX
08-20-2019, 08:05 AM
No lines from me, but loved the reading:)

DanielleLee
08-20-2019, 08:30 AM
You all need to stop taking robbiegirl's posts so seriously. IMHO her posts are always just fishing for free erotic stories.

Yup... this ^^^^

Krea
08-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Getting caught by a S/O is not the tine for cute, glib one-liners.

Exactly. No matter how funny a comment is, there is still a right and a wrong time to make it....

VS Fan
08-20-2019, 11:23 AM
"Open ended prescription to Sephora" ? Are we to believe this or is this a fantasy?

haha yeah I read this as a jest, nothing more

Robbiegirl
08-20-2019, 04:04 PM
Thanks VS Fan !

I just try and bring a little fun and humor to the Board

I wish the ladies that now know my humor and interests would just ignore my posts, instead of being mean.

Eemz
08-20-2019, 06:23 PM
Good Lord people - relax! They have this thing called "humor" nowadays; you should check it out.

If we can't have a bit of fun with dressing then why bother? We're not solving world climate issues here.

> I've had to present my male ID while presenting en femme. My current line is "I'm trying a new look."

Ha ha I love this. I think humor is the best way to deal with many situations, like Teresa's ones. It tells people that you're ok with it and this really isn't such a big deal.

Judy-Somthing
08-20-2019, 08:01 PM
When I was 17 I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that.

After I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend beat feet. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them "I did it on a dare".
boy was my heart poundin

donnalee
08-20-2019, 08:18 PM
You can say you WON a bet!

Crissy 107
08-20-2019, 09:46 PM
Robbiegirl, I always enjoy your posts, keep going. 😁

Kim Philips
08-21-2019, 04:57 AM
Well, I've never been caught fully dressed, but I do run out to the neighborhood 7-11 occasionally in heels late at night for soda pop. Once I thought it was harmless and one of the neighborhood 20 something girls was working as a cashier there. She commented on my manicure asking me where I got them done. I told her and she suggested 2 other places. Yes, the whole conversation was awkward. Then she said "I heard your heels when you walked in". I sort of said "oh uh, I like to wear them" and she smiled and said "yes, I know." So, I didn't really actually have any witty responses. Still, it wasn't the end of the world.

Karmen
08-22-2019, 04:45 AM
When I'm thinking about excuses if caught by anyone I know, it come to my mind "because I like it" or "I was born that way", but in reality as a scaredy cat I'm, I would probably just stood there speech less and waited what will happen.

Rhonda Darling
08-22-2019, 06:37 AM
Just look down at yourself briefly, look up, say: “I got dressed in the dark this morning. I guess I grabbed the wrong clothes. No wonder so many people were complimenting me on my look today.” Then wink and keep on walking.

Eemz
08-22-2019, 07:46 AM
Well, I've never been caught fully dressed, but I do run out to the neighborhood 7-11 occasionally in heels late at night for soda pop. Once I thought it was harmless and one of the neighborhood 20 something girls was working as a cashier there. She commented on my manicure asking me where I got them done. I told her and she suggested 2 other places. Yes, the whole conversation was awkward. Then she said "I heard your heels when you walked in". I sort of said "oh uh, I like to wear them" and she smiled and said "yes, I know." So, I didn't really actually have any witty responses. Still, it wasn't the end of the world.

That sounds perfect Kim! You didn't need a witty response, she was letting you know that she knows you wear heels and it's ok. All you say to that is - thanks, and smile. And keep doing exactly what you're doing.

dana digs sweaters
08-22-2019, 12:21 PM
It would depend on who caught you.
If it was your sister and this was her reaction to catching you in her clothes

You might be able to think of something if it's even close to Halloween.

On the other hand, if it was your mother...

It better be right close to Halloween!

Sometimes Steffi
08-22-2019, 02:00 PM
Rhonda, I like your response. It has just enough sarcasm, and still doesn't admit anything.

Another one along that line could be, "I just wanted to see if anyone would notice."

Dana I once saw a cartoon in Playboy where an older man was getting dressed and pulling up his stockings. The title below, "Now we don our gay apparel."

Robbiegirl
08-23-2019, 09:14 AM
Here you go Steffi

Sometimes Steffi
08-23-2019, 09:22 AM
Wow, wow!

A cartoon aficionado with a "card catalog". Remember those old library things?

I haven't read Playboy in years, since I borrowed my father's that he had hidden in his dresser. That cartoon must be very old!

But in my mind's eye, he was wearing fishnet stockings. So long ago, who knows.

EllieOPKS
08-23-2019, 09:40 AM
How about this if confronted by a total stranger "My parole officer said would help curb my violent tendencies". 😜

dana digs sweaters
08-23-2019, 10:56 AM
Here you go Steffi

Funny, as is this one

looking_good
08-23-2019, 11:19 AM
"I'm trying a new look."

THANK YOU! I shall steal this line shamelessly.

LilSissyStevie
08-23-2019, 12:16 PM
"I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"

jacques
08-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Sorry Robbiegirl,
I can only think of the clever reply hours after getting caught!
luv J

Palaina Nocturnus
08-23-2019, 05:37 PM
I just say hello in the friendliest manner possible and I judge their reaction from there. If you respond nicely and talk to me, cool. If it's anything else at all I just leave immediately

susan jackson
08-24-2019, 12:32 AM
"It was dark when I got up, and would you believe I put on my partners clothes by mistake!"

I've used that one on many occasions

Heisthebride
08-24-2019, 08:22 AM
I always like Eddie Izzards line in response to why do you wear women’s clothes. “They’re not women’s clothes, they’re my clothes. I bought them.”

Angela Marie
08-24-2019, 09:15 AM
In certain situations I do like to respond with a pithy comeback; but i'm not sure that this is one of those times. I think I would just smile, be honest about what i'm doing and let it go from there. In cases like this I think, generally speaking, you are better off being honest. The other person knows what is going on so nothing you say will change his or her opinion. If they are narrow minded nothing you say will make a difference; but if they are decent individuals they may appreciate your honesty.

paulaprimo
08-24-2019, 11:19 AM
In the locker room my buddy saw my panties and said how long you been wearing them?
Ever since my wife found them in my car... :D

A guy said to me, are you a dude?
I use to be... :D

Why do you want to be a woman?
Science proves that woman live longer... :D

Are you a man or woman?
I went abroad, and came back a broad...:eek:

Sometimes Steffi
08-24-2019, 12:11 PM
How about

[Puzzled look]
Oh, you must be mistaking me for my brother. A lot of people say we look very much alike, well ... except for the obvious differences. We used to have a lot of fun messing with people's minds when we were younger.

I'm not sure that I'm sufficiently passible, or a good enough actress to pull it off.

Or

I'm the real thing; it's my sister who likes to dress as a man. She's done it, like forever.

Can the boy you handle the consequesnce that he is an FtM crossdresser

Jenny22
08-24-2019, 01:08 PM
There's a girl in my heart and head that must come out at times.

Melissa in SE Tn
08-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Once again Paula scores with her great sense of humor. Girl, you’re a classic!!!

susanmichelle
09-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Any cute or clever lines you have thought of to use if you are caught wearing some silly women's attire. Lines that might deflect or defuse the situation, The one below appears to not be working that well!

I have one I’ve used. I tell em I’m a craftsman kind of guy when read with the softer side.

Kelly-o
09-12-2019, 09:14 PM
In the locker room my buddy saw my panties and said how long you been wearing them?
Ever since my wife found them in my car... :D

A guy said to me, are you a dude?
I use to be... :D

Why do you want to be a woman?
Science proves that woman live longer... :D

Are you a man or woman?
I went abroad, and came back a broad...:eek:

This slayed me. Thank you Paula.

Alice Torn
09-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Just wanted see how the other half lives!

CarlaWestin
09-13-2019, 07:37 AM
" Why yes! I am a man dressed as a woman. And I'm having a wonderful time. You seem to be mad about something."

MonicaPVD
09-14-2019, 08:49 AM
Haven't been caught yet but it's a likely eventuality. When that moment comes, I guess I would have to say/ask: "Don't I look great?"

Alice_2014_B
09-15-2019, 02:17 PM
"This is exactly what it looks like."

:)

suzanne
09-15-2019, 03:04 PM
Somewhat related. A former co-worker would sometimes ask "At the store where you bought that (shirt, or whatever) do they sell men's clothes, too?"

I just said "No." And that was the end of that bit of conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Men are always left speechless by a witty response from someone who's owning it. When they deliver a barb like that, they're expecting the recipient to feel humiliated and just shrink away. They can't wrap their minds around a CD who's enjoying being dressed.