PDA

View Full Version : Reality check

Julie York
03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
I know there is all this admiration for women's clothing, but now that I have explored my own 'inclinations' a lot more this year I have found that once you get over the forbidden fruit aspect of it, there are some very mundane and very unerotic things to consider. Like.....

There is not a comfortable bra on the entire planet after wearing it for 15 minutes. Pity those poor GGs who are stuck with it.

Suspender belts were not made for men. Because men don't have much in the way of hips they either fall down or are so tight (to keep it up) you lose the use of your legs after half an hour. And they itch!

Women's stilletos are not meant to be worn by humans who want to walk anywhere. They are meant for standing still and flexing your legs so you looks sexy. Or preferably , sitting down.

Wigs, long hair, gets in your face. I could put mine on the other side of the room and it would stick to my lipstick and 16 layers of foundation without me moving.

Tights (pantyhose) are a great way to remind you that you have a crotch.....which is desperately overheating.

Fitted skirts.....don't.

Jodie_Lynn
03-25-2006, 06:07 PM
LOL

Yes, after the erotic thrill wears off, there is the harsh reality of trying to just look presentable, isn't there?

Makes you appreciate it a bit more when a GG takes the extra time and effort to look nice for the boys, no?

I used to bust my wifes chops when she took "forever" to get ready to go out somewhere, now I have a deeper understanding of the reasons why.

Angela Burke
03-25-2006, 06:09 PM
"The punishment of luxury".

Kathryn
03-25-2006, 06:09 PM
After all the problems and uncomfortable issues, we both love the feeling don.t we?

Aileen
03-25-2006, 06:11 PM
There is not a comfortable bra on the entire planet after wearing it for 15 minutes. Pity those poor GGs who are stuck with it.

>I have a longline bra that's pretty tight, but I forget about it pretty quickly. This is not a problem for me. I've gone 4 hours at a Halloween party in a longline bra.

Suspender belts were not made for men. Because men don't have much in the way of hips they either fall down or are so tight (to keep it up) you lose the use of your legs after half an hour. And they itch!

>I love pantyhose. I don't think garters ( suspenders ) are sexy on either men or women.

Women's stilletos are not meant to be worn by humans who want to walk anywhere. They are meant for standing still and flexing your legs so you looks sexy. Or preferably , sitting down.

>I can't take much more than a two-inch heel. I wore three-inch heels at a Halloween party, and my feet were wrecked by the end of the night. I find a tight dress to be a bit of a problem. I foolishly tried to step over a box on the floor in my tight dress, and found myself stuck there like a clothespin.

Cherry Lynn
03-25-2006, 06:15 PM
For me pleasure of wearing the heels,garter belts, pantyhose and wig is so great I do not even notice the discomfort or it is non-existent for me. I love feeling like a woman.

Wendy me
03-25-2006, 06:15 PM
I know there is all this admiration for women's clothing, but now that I have explored my own 'inclinations' a lot more this year I have found that once you get over the forbidden fruit aspect of it, there are some very mundane and very unerotic things to consider. Like.....

Wigs, long hair, gets in your face. I could put mine on the other side of the room and it would stick to my lipstick and 16 layers of foundation without me moving.

Tights (pantyhose) are a great way to remind you that you have a crotch.....which is desperately overheating.

Fitted skirts.....don't.

Julie i thought that was the good points to this?????

Julie York
03-25-2006, 06:18 PM
[/COLOR]

Julie i thought that was the good points to this?????

Yeah well....I'm not saying it isn't FUN!

hahah

Tamara Croft
03-25-2006, 06:19 PM
:clap: that's the best thing I've heard all day lol!!!! and so true, a CD admitting that womens clothes aren't all that cracked up to be. I applaud you.

Julie York
03-25-2006, 06:22 PM
:clap: that's the best thing I've heard all day lol!!!! and so true, a CD admitting that womens clothes aren't all that cracked up to be. I applaud you.

Thank you. Just add to my rep points! :D

And you can have your bra back.

Tamara Croft
03-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Thank you. Just add to my rep points! :D

And you can have your bra back.I don't want it back, you can keep it :p or burn it..... The only way bras are comfy, is if you rip out those damn wires, but then if you do that, well just doesn't look right :(

TGMarla
03-25-2006, 06:44 PM
After all, it lifts and separates! Oh, well, for me it holds things up and moves around a bit! Women's clothing is lots of fun. Wearing such things is a blast! But I can't exactly get any yardwork done in a dress and heels. And repairing the shingles on the roof would be murder on pantyhose. Such things are a classic case of aesthetics over functionality. Everything either rides up, or sags down, or moves to the left, or rolls down a bit....

...and you know, ladies, how you hate it when men "adjust" themselves in public places? Well, it's only because, well, because we gotta. We just do. Now imagine that in pantyhose!

Yep, this stuff was made the way it was because ladies are just plain built a little differently that we are. Vive le differance!

Butterfly Bill
03-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes, but going regimental in a loose calf length rayon dress on a summer day can still be heavenly after 12 years.

Marla S
03-25-2006, 07:02 PM
@Julie
The plain truth :cheeky:

RenaCD
03-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Yeah well....I'm not saying it isn't FUN!

hahah

So stop B*tchin and pass The Nail Polish!

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 07:49 PM
I'd just like to know how we can send men to the moon, but can't come up with pantyhose that stay up and last more than one wearing.

Karen

Mandy Salamander
03-25-2006, 07:50 PM
alas,,, 's soooo true, julie,,,,, but th' greater th' pain, th' greater th' pleasure,,, yea right, tell me 'nother,,, personally, i've switched t' more casual looks t' alleviate,,, ik,ptewwwww!!,,,oooo,,,sooo sorry, bit o' synthetic hair 'n my mouth, giggle...

Tamara Croft
03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
I'd just like to know how we can send men to the moon, but can't come up with pantyhose that stay up and last more than one wearing.

KarenI'd like to know how to send men to the moon too..... cus....... no man has EVER landed on the moon ;)

jenny_centaur
03-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't find anything I wear uncomfortable. The bra used to be until I discovered how to adjust the straps:o I hardly know I'm wearing it 'til I spot myself in a mirror and admire my own pert little baps:happy: Tights always fit me perfectly, and they always stay where they're supposed to (since I got rid of my tummy!). I love having my wig on; well I love having hair! I love to twiddle with it and pull it into a tail at the back. I never wear sussies so I don't have a problem there. My boots are a size 9 (same as my man shoes), and I don't have a problem walking in heels.... BUT .... putting on makeup and taking it off again; what an incredibly annoying and time wasting chore.:mad:

Since a while back, I find I can't dress without dressing fully, makeup and all.
I don't know why, but I can't. And it takes me 30 minutes to put on my makeup, and another 30 to get it all off again.

Well, I guess it just shows how addicted to crossdressing I am, to put myself through all of that 2, 3 or 4 times a week.

Rachel Morley
03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Hi there Julie, :)

I can only agree if we are talking about bras with an underwire. I have lots of microfiber type bras and I wear one every day. I find them to be extemely comfortable and I sometimes forget (can hardly feel) that I'm wearing one.

They itch?....what the belt itches or the stockings do? You do shave your legs right?....the only time I have ever heard of someone's legs itching is if they wear stockings or tights (pantyhose) without shaving their legs first.

Womens stilletos?...as apposed to men's stilletos? hee hee. Anyway, I agree with you on this one. If they are higher than 3 inches it gets a little bit "difficult" after about an hour.

Ah well, I don't really have any hair in guy mode and so I do like wearing my wig.....(ah Angel thinks longingly about the last time she/he had REAL hair) Having said that it can get a bit hot sometimes in the summer.

Totally agree on this one. I actually don't like pantyhose at all. Stockings feel nice but most of the time thankfully because I live in California, I get to have smooth (fake) tanned legs and short skirts or shorts for 7 months of the year. :)

Fitted skirts.....don't. I'm confused?? Mine fit fine providing I keep my "bits" flat at the front.

ashlee chiffon
03-25-2006, 11:39 PM
i must be the ultimate masochist..
i Luv the feeling of bras around my chest, enjoy the feeling heels give my feet, and Hate to take my pantyhose off..
Long hair wigs brushing my shoulders and back feel delicious, and i really feel pretty with makeup on!
The only problem i find is with thighhi's *my favs* because the elastic causes skin reactions and welts after wearing them...itches like crazy..guess i'm allergic!
Other then that...
Luvvvvv the gurl stuff!!!

Lisa Baby
03-25-2006, 11:49 PM
Don't you feel so nice, and pretty, when you finish?

I think you do need to try and find a different bra. Whenever mine gets to be uncomfortable, (Too many washes.) I just adjust the straps a bit and never pay anymore attention to it.

Have you tried thigh highs yet? No more garters, and your legs look fabulous!

I havn't worn pantyhose in years. Because they ARE so blankety, blankrty hot.

Lisa

uknowhoo
03-25-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm with you Cutey Bobby.

I do it cuz it feels so damned good.

If it don't, don't.

Tammi

AmandaCD
03-26-2006, 12:49 AM
Trial and error :cool:
My first bra.. I decided that I wanted hooters, so I bought a 44 D w/foam hooters on the side.
I looked like a friggn' line backer when I put them on! Broad shoulders and big hooters didn't pass as lady like to me. So now it's a 44 B and natural me inside works just fine I think.

Thigh highs.. try folding the top out, or in. Garters are cool!

Heels.. Oh boy, hope you have insurance!!
I tried on some 6" stilettos, and fell out the window!
Then it was 4" pumps.. fell on my face in pain!
Butt 4" strappy sandals worked (size 12 W)!
After breaking them (and Me) in, I walk around in them perfectly!
I could probably even catch a frisby running in them :thumbsup:
Your perfect fit is out there, keep looking!

Amanda

Allison1
03-26-2006, 12:55 AM
However, femininity is very sexy. If the weather is cool enough, I love tights. I always love heels. It depends how long the stilettos are as for as wolking in them. However, they are ultimately sexy. allison