PDA

View Full Version : Jeenie Gets Discovered By the Girl Downstai

jeenie67
03-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Well it was bound to happen, as I was hanging my 5.1 satellite speakers up in the kitchen the neighbor downstairs came home and noticed me from the driveway,up on the counter in my black skirt and blouse in full makeup too, with my hair done up running wire! This morning as I was checking the mail she came out to chat and asked me about it. I explained simply that this is me...I'm happy, doing great in school, this is just me. I have a very strong feminine side and I feel good. She kinda understood and said it was ok by her, she wants to come up and watch a movie with me next week(she works two jobs and has a day off). Cool...Pink Floyd..The Wall DVD in massive home theater! Then I'll explain to her how her wardrobe just multiplied! She's the same size as me, kinda cute, but she'll be just my friend. It'll be nice to ...I don't know...have girl talk? Pillow fights? ...Just nice to be accepted for who I am. Give her my secret makeup tips too!! Jeenie sez....ate'logo!!

Jennaie
03-25-2006, 07:15 PM
It's great to have someone who accepts you and is understanding.

Good Luck with movie night.

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 08:16 PM
That's real cool Jeenie, it's nice to have someone to share with, be it clothes or advice and such. You'll love the 5.1, mine is awesome.

Karen

Katrina
03-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Thats great...girls night in! Its funny, I have the urge to dress up a lot too, but it diminishes my desire to do DIY projects. I don't want to get a run in my PH, and its difficult to wear heels climbing a ladder. ;)

Barb Valentine
03-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Good for you ,and makeup tips too
You must feel great

Michelle Hart
03-26-2006, 04:02 AM
It seem to me that every time I get all dolled up. Somthing breakes.

I fixed the faucet with bright red talons and 4" heels on just the other day.

Let us know how it turns out when she comes over luv:D

Joy Carter
03-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Just be real and don't push it this acceptance thing has to be done one person at a time do us all proud and be a friend and a lady at all times. You are one of the lucky one's let us know how you have grown from the encounter.

Jodi
03-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Be advised--If you have not seen the movie "The Wall" by Pink Floyd, it is not an upbeat movie. It is generally required viewing for students in an abnormal psych course. BTW, enjoy the movie with your new friend.

Jodi

Kimberley
03-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Okay The Wall is great..... but get a chick flick too.... show her your fem side. Unless she shows up in leather......

:winking:

Kimberley

Krystenw
03-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I haven't been caught yet, but I do some of my best work when dressed appropriately. Notice the apron.
Krysten