PDA

View Full Version : All Dressed Up

Brenda Locke
03-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi Gurls
Don't you just hate it when - you get all dressed up but don't have anywhere to go. Other than sitting at home and then going for a drive later in the evening - maybe. Or because of a cold you just don't feel like going anywhere but you do your best makeup job anyway.

Sorry-Feeling a little down these days.

LoL Brenda

EricaCD
03-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Take a look in the mirror, say to yourself "Damn, I really am a pretty lady!" Mix yourself a drink and have a quiet night home on the couch en femme. That's what I am going to be doing in about 10 minutes (except I wll say Damn I really am a tall lady!)

Erica

alysonatl
03-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Hon, the best thing to do is feel good about being a pretty woman and enjoy yourself. Remember, if it wasn't fun, you wouldn't be doing it.

christine55
03-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Look at Lynda Carter----Tall girls are cute.
Hugs, Christine

Denise01
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Know how you feel Brenda, have been there my self.

Just this afternoon, i got fully dressed wearing a new skirt that i bought a couple of weeks ago, and had never worn other than to try it on in the store.

It was a reasonable day out, so i said to my self, should go out. Went for a drive, had dinner out in a restaurant, went to Wal-Mart and came home.

It took me a minuet or 2 to get adjusted, as with the weather still being cool all the other girls i saw were wearing slacks. It felt so good to be out in a skirt, and hopefully the weather warms up, so that more girls will be out in skirts and I will not feel as self conscious

Denise:)

Mandy Salamander
03-25-2006, 10:11 PM
don't y' just hate it when,,,,,,,,,,,, y' got a cold, 'n y' doo your best make-up job anyway,,,,, 'n then y' sneeeze!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,giggle...

Tina Dixon
03-25-2006, 10:18 PM
kind of had some time on my hands like that today, but I dig out the camara and make the most of it girls, and i'm tall to.