PDA

View Full Version : trans on main and main

mykell
08-31-2019, 11:53 AM
i just thought about it this am, if you had told me 10 years ago i would be sitting at the entrance to Asbury park NJ outside at a table in a dress and heels id of thought you were crazy, but here i am....crazy is as crazy does :D so if your driving by stop in and say wazzup :)

AllieSF
08-31-2019, 01:17 PM
I think that is a common thought for some of us. "OMG, here we are sitting in this great restaurant, eating dinner, drinking wine, and I used to come here in male mode before." Just one of those priceless moments in our interesting lives, if we have the courage to go for it!

Bobbi46
08-31-2019, 01:34 PM
Did you mean "hey whats up Doc" (Bugs Bunny) seriously though you did well first time doing things like that are hard as it was for me today, a seperate post will be done on this.

Teresa
08-31-2019, 01:38 PM
Mykell,
It's great to go from crazy to nomality ! I guess some of us should consider ourselves lucky to be in a position enjoy it now .

BTWimRobin
08-31-2019, 01:50 PM
Mykell, Crazy? Absolutely not. I someone with a crystal ball would have told me 10 years ago that I would be wearing feminine clothing I would have though they were nuts. Although it might have prompted me to start dressing sooner.

Enjoy the day!!!
Robin

Robertacd
08-31-2019, 01:54 PM
I think the same thing every time I go out, and it's a wonderful feeling.

JenniferMBlack
08-31-2019, 02:49 PM
I know.the feeling. If your would have told me a year ago I would have been wearing girls tops with a skirt for an entire week and with a bra and forms for three days. I would have called you crazy. But that's what happened for me this week.

Lululover
09-01-2019, 11:09 AM
I visited Asbury Park for the first time two weeks ago. What a interesting place. I think it would be a good place to dress for the first time.

GretchenJ
09-02-2019, 07:30 PM
Hi Mykell,

It is truly a marvel what someone can do when someone wants it that badly and gets more and more self confident
You also picked a great weekend here in NJ to people walk along the boardwalk. Good on you !

Lana Mae
09-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Does it not feel wonderful? Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae

mykell
09-06-2019, 06:20 PM
I visited Asbury Park for the first time two weeks ago. What a interesting place. I think it would be a good place to dress for the first time.

hardly ever go into town, but they have spent a large amount of resources fixing everything up, the gays make it nice and then the hipsters want to take it over.

thanks for the replies peeps....it was something i slowly did, i had made planters for the club so even in the hotter weather i would have to water the plants, need to pick better varieties here as the harsh sun prevails, then the club has not shared the new internet password and i could get free wifi from my provider if i sat outside which i started doing, when no-one is there its my preferred way to to pass time if im not writing my memoirs working on any little projects i do while im there alone.

so allz a sudden i realized what i was actually doing and decided to post.
i guess a little attitude helps :D

its so rewarding when folks show up....the venue is underutilized though. would love to have some jersey girls show up in better numbers with nice activities to do. baby steps i guess....