PDA

View Full Version : When you have a very feminine looking body

Bootyjanine
09-01-2019, 01:16 AM
I have a very girly body. its crazy at times

prene
09-01-2019, 03:46 AM
I wish mine was there naturally.

or is your just there after the help (forms, corset and tucking)?

????

Helen_Highwater
09-01-2019, 04:32 AM
Oh I wish.............

As Prene says, the corset, forms, hip pads and tucking I hope I get close but to have a more natural femme form would make things that much easier. I suppose I'm telling myself to diet!

char GG
09-01-2019, 04:39 AM
Hi!

Welcome to the forum. Since you are new to the forum, you may want go to the “Introduction” section and tell us a little bit about your self.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php) section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?95-Private-Help-Section). Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Teresa
09-01-2019, 06:43 AM
BootyJ.,
Some are luckier than others .

For my age I'm more than happy with my shape , at 5' 7" I'm shortish for a guy but OK en femme and weighing only 147lbs my figure balances very well . I don't mess with padding only a little in my bra to give me a 36c bust and with my 31" waist and 37" hips I know I can slip into most size 12 ( UK ) clothes . It's not so much something to drive me crazy but something I'm very comfortable with as I'm out everyday and enjoying being Teresa .

Maid_Marion
09-01-2019, 06:55 AM
I do as well. I'm a short petite hourglass. I can read the reviews online by GGs and figure out whether something will fit or not. Most of the time XS clothes fit me, but every now and then something will be way too big.
I have sewing machines to hem anything that is too long.

What is crazy is that I still have lots of thick hair on my head even though I'm in my 50s! I'm growing it long while I can!

Krea
09-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Teresa, you are a very simliar size to me. I'm 5'7", 139lb and 36" hips, 30" waist. With a bit of extra exercise i wanna remove another 1" from my waist for a better "shape". Size 10 skirts, jeans & leggings fit nicely.
I think i have shapely legs and my arms are like knotted string.
I wouldn't call it a girly figure, but it's good enough for me. For many years my physique woz a source of much insecurity for me, but since i began CDing and started to embrace my gender-variance i have realised that it is an asset.
The downside is chest hair & dark stubbly facial hair. If i could afford laser facial hair removal it would be wonderful.

GretchenM
09-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Just goes to show that genetics can do some interesting things, including produce a more female form in a male body. With about 24,000 genes and about 20,000 of them active and every time a new person is formed the genes get scrambled again into new combinations, most anything can happen. But with all the networking that occurs between genes and the things genes affect, there can be links established that sometimes are very unusual. Such as a male sex but a body and some of the psychological and behavioral basic patterns being more female like. That is usually not considered an intersex condition, but it could be in a small way. You are who you are and the amount that you can change it is limited. So consider it a "gift" and put that little gift to use if you so choose. But be careful not force things that you don't feel are natural to who you are. That can create a spaghetti bowl of problems.

Ressie
09-01-2019, 08:39 AM
I also have delusions some times.

alwayshave
09-01-2019, 09:11 AM
While padding helps, I still have a dad bod unfortunately.

Judy-Somthing
09-01-2019, 09:21 AM
I have far from a fem body but luckily very little body hair.

Tracii G
09-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Prene my guess is hip pads by looking at her pics.
Very shapely indeed but low by 3 or 4 inches.
I'm fat enough these days that it doesn't matter just a bra and forms and I am there LOLOL.

Teresa
09-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Krea,

Yep ! There's always a downside , as I'm out everyday I have no option but to shave my legs, hands /forearms , chest and my face everyday but it does feel good and it's always worth it .

Micki_Finn
09-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Well women come in all shapes and sizes so can’t we all really say this?

Tracii G
09-01-2019, 12:31 PM
I would think so Micki.

MarinaTwelve200
09-01-2019, 12:35 PM
If I say so myself, I think I look pretty good too-----BUT only from certain photographic angles. At least I can imagine what I think I SHOULD look like, if I was a real female. ;)

docrobbysherry
09-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Booty rarely shows in photos. And, I've yet to see natural fem hips on a trans.:daydreaming:
After u get used to it? Creating a fem shape becomes 2nd nature!:battingeyelashes:

Well women come in all shapes and sizes so can’t we all really say this?
True, Micki. Some women r shaped like men. So, we can say that. But how many of us WANT to look like them?:heehee:

Maid_Marion
09-01-2019, 03:31 PM
I saw a youtube video on "hip dips." There is certainly a variation in body shapes. I have a double waist. About 24-1/2 inches at the different "normal" waists for men and women. The "male waist may be the result of wearing a belt for decades to hold up my pants. I don't need a belt with any of my female clothes.

Angela Marie
09-01-2019, 05:19 PM
I'm lucky to be on the smallish side, 5ft 6 140 and a 29 in. waist. Several SA's have told me I have feminine features; high cheekbones, small mouth, etc. I don't have to use any padding or such. But at 65 my hair is really thinning. So wish I could grow it long and dispense with the wigs.

Micki_Finn
09-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Booty rarely shows in photos. And, I've yet to see natural fem hips on a trans.:daydreaming:
After u get used to it? Creating a fem shape becomes 2nd nature!:battingeyelashes:

True, Micki. Some women r shaped like men. So, we can say that. But how many of us WANT to look like them?:heehee:

Still, that’s no reason to imply that women who don’t meet a specific beauty standard can’t be considered “girly”.

WandaRae2009
09-02-2019, 11:07 AM
In my dreams !!!--- but then I wake up and look in the mirror, and only wish when I am awake.

Stephanie47
09-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Well, not too many women are six foot tall and 195-200 pounds. Need I say more???

April Rose
09-04-2019, 11:03 AM
I once had the body of an athlete. But I buried it in the back yard and moved away.....

Tracii G
09-04-2019, 11:44 AM
I wonder where she went?
I meant to say welcome earlier so welcome BootyJ

Sometimes Steffi
09-04-2019, 01:04 PM
No girlish body, and I'm glad. It would have been the source of unending as a kid.

DanielleCD
09-04-2019, 01:35 PM
Mostly man body but with some help can get a shape. My big downfall is my wide shoulders. I have to really boob it up to overcome it... finding balance is hard.

Alice Torn
09-04-2019, 01:42 PM
At six foot six and 260, not much, unless the pads, bra with water balloon, and the right dress/

Robertacd
09-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Here is what years or gender dysphoria has lead me to.

In this picture I am only wearing a padded bra and maybe a shaper, but no hip padding. Pretty good hourglass huh?

Here's my breasts in a bra NO forms or padding and I am NOT on hormones!

BTW: I am about 5-11 220 pounds that dress is a size16 and I can still wear it even though that picture was a few years ago :)

Joyce Swindell
09-04-2019, 02:30 PM
So many times I've seen men with a bigger behinds and wished I had at least some of that! I have no issue with adding silicone breasts to my bra but haven't figured out the lower half padding completely yet. I'll wear a corset and that helps along with crenoline.

Lacey New
09-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Well, not too many women are six foot tall and 195-200 pounds. Need I say more???

Yep, same shape

Palaina Nocturnus
09-04-2019, 02:57 PM
I have to give thanks to God and my parents for the genes I have. I'm 5'9" 138lbs I'm very strong but I look like a skeleton. I fit into a size 5 in womens and my shoe size is a 10 in womens. I have almost zero body and facial hair but I've grown my hair on my head out. Even if I'm not dressed up, I still get males that think I'm a female at first. I feel blessed

Joyce Swindell
09-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Wow Robertacd! Nice! That's amazing.

Kelly-o
09-04-2019, 06:10 PM
My chest, waste and hips all measure out the same. I am fairly short at 5'8. I wish I had hips and a bubble butt as well as smaller shoulders but I can work with what I have at least.

lingerieLiz
09-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Well I grew up at the same rate as girls in height. When I was in Junior High I was one of the taller guys and about the same height as the taller girls. The coaches were not happy that I didn't get any taller. lol I was thin, except I developed my chest at the same rate as many of the girls. Which were often grabbed by bullies. Never went shirtless. With two older sisters who encouraged me, I learned makeup and often went with them to shop or party. I was a size 6 through school and into my 20s. Today depending on the maker I'm a size 10 or 12. I'm around 36/29/35 and 5'6" and a 36C. Little body hair with none on my legs which more than one woman has asked me if I had them laser. I do have to shave my face, but so do many women my age.

Cheryl T
09-05-2019, 09:56 AM
No body of a girl, but with proper padding I hope it's the body of a woman. A tall woman, but a woman at least, I hope.
We can all dream and wish for things that others have.
Our asian sisters are generally blessed with feminine features and little body hair.
Being Scandanavian I tan easily and love how my jewelry shines against my skin.

We all work with what we have and make the most of it. Luckily we humans come in a great variety of sizes and shapes so there is no standard for beauty. We create our own beauty.

Tracii G
09-05-2019, 12:30 PM
We all work with what we have and make the most of it. Luckily we humans come in a great variety of sizes and shapes so there is no standard for beauty. We create our own beauty.

I totally agree with this train of thought.
Sure we all wish we had the perfect female body but we work with what we have.
There are some here that have that down to an art form so the bar is set pretty high.

Donna June
09-08-2019, 07:35 AM
I'm 5'5" 128 lbs. With a 28" waist. I can't even find men's jeans anymore, so I wear unisex looking women's jeans, So much more comfortable because they have a stretch to them. In my teens and 20's it bothered me being so small, but now I love it.

April Rose
09-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Cheryl T, Tracii all we can do is the best we can with what we've got.

JuliaGirl
09-08-2019, 10:12 AM
6'. 190lbs. Trim. I tend to rock a size 18 or 20, only because of wider shoulders (baseball) and a 40C chest when wearing forms. Slim ass though ... my wife even admires my tight little butt. I do my best. Not passable but pretty cute overall, at least to my eye. The chest hair needs to be hidden though.

Angela Marie
09-08-2019, 12:14 PM
I'm 5'5" 128 lbs. With a 28" waist. I can't even find men's jeans anymore, so I wear unisex looking women's jeans, So much more comfortable because they have a stretch to them. In my teens and 20's it bothered me being so small, but now I love it.

Just a tiny bit bigger than you 5'5" 137, 29" waist. But I could have written that post myself.

Miss V
09-08-2019, 12:28 PM
I have a pretty feminine shaped body because I'm very thin and have a 28 inch waist.

Sadly, it's let down by my face lol.

AllieSF
09-08-2019, 02:13 PM
This is really an interesting thread. Not for the topic, but how the newbie started it, disappeared and the original topic of discussion has been long lost! kepp on talking, as long as you are enjoying it. Maybe Booty will return to come one day.

lingerieLiz
09-08-2019, 08:33 PM
I have a pretty feminine shaped body because I'm very thin and have a 28 inch waist.

Sadly, it's let down by my face lol.

I miss my young face. Then again many of the girls I knew back in the day aren't cute today.