PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time out in Public during the summer

Tracey Corset
09-02-2019, 05:39 AM
I have been out dressed a number of times during the winter as my wife and i both enjoy long walks along the North Norfolk coast, and she is very happy with me being dressed, this weekend we decided to do our circular walk starting at Kelling Heath and encompassing the beach and Weybourne, As we got out of the car we heard train whistles, "the circular walk has a heritage railway running through it", i said to my wife "they are running early" and she replied " yeah that's odd" anyway, as we were walking down to the beach there were more and more whistles so we decided to look it up, we had picked the weekend they were having a steam gala !, this should not present a problem except we have to go past the train station to get back, as we got nearer to the station i said, "i am going on to the platform and to hell with it" so here below are a couple of screenshots of the journey, it was a really liberating experience and i spent the rest of the walk back to the car feeling completely confident, we did a video which we messed up a bit Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJ56qG3Ods&t=2s)

BTWimRobin
09-02-2019, 05:56 AM
Hi Tracey, it sounds like you had an enjoyable walk with your wife. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Sherrii
09-02-2019, 06:19 AM
You may have made the engineers day, a cute blond waving at them! Sherrii

Helen_Highwater
09-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Tracey,

Isn't it amazing just how much confidence can spring from one single step? Am I right in thinking you traveled on the train? A first I guess.

Rhonda Darling
09-02-2019, 07:33 AM
Tracey:

Nice video. Glad to see you put yourself out there. You are very passable. Slow down when you walk, keep your elbows closer, and take somewhat smaller steps. Two women walking on an outing usually amble along chatting and occasionally stopping to enjoy the scenery. Watch how other women behave in a similar setting and do as they do. You seem to have great confidence, so just work on improving your deportment and you’ll be able to go anwhere.

Thanks for sharing your photos and video.

Best regards,
Rhond

alwayshave
09-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Tracey, Very nice pictures, yo look great. Glad you decided to venture out in the warmer weather.

Tracey Corset
09-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Hi Helen, no we didn't go on the train, it was a circular walk, about 7 miles

Tracii G
09-02-2019, 09:33 AM
You look fabulous and sounds like a wonderful day.

JenniferR771
09-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Tracey,
you looked wonderful. Very passable.Interesting country at Kelling Heath; I looked it up online. Larger area than I thought at first. You are so lucky to have a partner that is cooperative and a good photographer. Mostly.

https://www.kellingheath.co.uk/walk-on-the-wild-side-cid114.html

Tracey Corset
09-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Thanks Jennifer, the link you have is the caravan and camping site at Kelling Heath, our walk misses out this part of the heath, the pics are screenshots from the video we did here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJ56qG3Ods&t=2s) so not great quality

RADER
09-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Tracey:
AH, Another Train person; You look very nice a well as the Steam Engine.
rader

missjoann49
09-02-2019, 02:31 PM
You look fabulous and sounds like a great day. Your also very lucky to have such a wonderful supporting wife