PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done this?

Brandie.n
09-09-2019, 06:28 PM
I had the day off from work and decided to dress up i was wearing a skirt,pantyhose with fishnets over,high heel boots,panties,leotard,breast,and a red blouse.I just lounged around my apartment did a some scrapbooking and watched Rambo movies.Just had a normal lazy day of doing a hole lot of nothing, I needed to run to the store To get some supplies. when i got outside the sun had already gone down.When i heard my heels click I released how i was dressed.I was dressed all day and forgot i was dressed.I felt so comfortable in the clothes it just felt normal.Have any of you forgot you was even dressed?

RADER
09-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Did not forget, however I do wear a skirt or a dress everyday that I can Stay Home.
I love to stay home.
Rader

docrobbysherry
09-09-2019, 06:52 PM
No. When u dress all the way or nothing like I do? U can't forget! Hot, tite hose, girdles, wigs, synthetic clothes, etc.

Hi heels make it difficult to walk. And, so many other things. My days of "throwing on a few things and lounging around" r long gone!:heehee:

alwayshave
09-09-2019, 07:46 PM
No. While I use two dress at home, I was always aware of being dressed and never walked out forgetting about it.

Tracii G
09-09-2019, 07:51 PM
Not really I wear womens side of the shopping aisle clothes all day everyday.
If I decide to go out I go out of course I am not hiding who I am like some do.

NancyJ
09-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Dressed “to kill” and watching hyper-macho Rambo movies. LOL! Can’t say I’ve ever done that—when .i’m dressed Even my tastes in TV and movies change. Nancy

lingerieLiz
09-09-2019, 08:54 PM
After dressing for over 60 years I've never done that. While today I wear women's clothes full time i'm still aware of what I have on. A couple things that have happened is that I relax about it. I asked my wife if she realizes what she is wearing and she said she is always aware. We talked about it and both agreed that we were aware but didn't forget to the point of forgetting.

Jean 103
09-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Yes all the time.

But not ready the same, because I'm out and live in the RW.

Sometimes Steffi
09-09-2019, 09:00 PM
I haven't done that, but sometimes I've come home still wearing some visible femme signs, like my faux engagement ring, watch, bracelet, earrings or some other jewelry. I haven't gotten caught, even by the hawk-eyed wife, but just by luck.

Kelly-o
09-09-2019, 09:48 PM
No, I am always very aware when I am dressed or not even during a full day or weekend being dressed.

Once you realized did you go back and change or did you continue on to Target?

Diane Smith
09-10-2019, 12:11 AM
I don't think I could ever forget that I'm wearing heels or a skirt, but earrings, polished nails, eye makeup and lipstick are so much a part of my daily presentation now that I rarely bother to take them off when I'm heading out the door.

- Diane

Tracy Irving
09-10-2019, 12:38 AM
It does not matter how comfortable I am, I tend to remember what I am wearing.

abbiedrake
09-10-2019, 03:38 AM
This occasionally happens to me when at home in hybrid mode.
I've answered the front door in a gathered sleeve cardigan or a femme top.
Can't say I've done it in heels and a skirt though.
Oh and I've sometimes returned home without getting rid of my mascara.

I think the reason, for me, is outside of my wife's feelings on the matter, I don't care, even in hybrid mode. Men's suit jacket, waistcoat, shirt, women's jeans and sneaks, jewellery and light makeup? Sure. Let em be confused. 🤷*♀️

KiraK
09-10-2019, 04:07 AM
I've never forgotten what I'm wearing, but I've had a few situations where I've stepped out of the front door to pick up packages real quick. I usually make sure that none of my neighbors are around or can see me from their windows. Luckily, I work from home and most of my neighbors don't so I'm relatively safe stepping out for a second or two. That's as far as I dare go at the moment. I have not come out to the world yet with my dressing. I'm not really planning to come out either. The thought scares the living hell out of me. For now, I'm content to simply be dressed around the house and that's it. Also, I haven't forgotten that I have makeup on, primarily because I don't use it. It's not that I don't want to, but other than lipstick, I have no clue how to do the rest. If I tried to do it myself, I'd look like a clown, literally.

JaclynL61
09-10-2019, 06:20 AM
I haven't left the house and forgot I was dressed. I have at times been out and about doing things, not thinking about being dressed enfemme. Then it dawns on you for some reason. Like you said, a good feeling because it's normal.

Rhonda Darling
09-10-2019, 06:40 AM
I’m pretty good at knowing what I’m wearing. That said, I went to work once wearing my faux wedding ring. About a half hour into a meeting with a few men I glanced down and realized my mistake. No one was staring at me or my left hand, so I discreetly started tugging at it under the table, finally wiggling it off, I dropped it into my jacket pocket. A close friend was in the meeting and I worried that he had noticed. After the meeting, I casually mentioned that my girl friend had taken her ring off and asked me to keep it safe til we got home — and that I slipped it on because I was afraid that I’d loose it, but took it off in the meeting out of embarassment. I’ve never been sure whether or not he bought my cover story, but we’re still good friends.

SaraLin
09-10-2019, 06:44 AM
I can't say that I've ever exactly forgotten. The awareness of what I have on is always there - just in the background. After all, different clothes require different movements and/or posture.

That said - it certainly can (and usually does) feel perfectly normal and not occupy much of my mind space. No more than being in drab mode and not stepping outside without pants on.:eek:

NancySue
09-10-2019, 08:11 AM
I dress, to some degree daily..and, yes, there have been times where what I wore was totally normal. I’ve always enjoyed the softness and comfort of women’s clothes. Most days I wear panties, hose and a bra. Once dressed, I’m usually aware that I’m dressed, especially when my nyloned legs rub together or I have to make some minor adjustments...bra strap.

Stephanie47
09-10-2019, 09:46 AM
I've never forgotten that I was wearing women attired and walked out the front door. However, when I am en femme I do not dwell on the fact I am en femme. I go about my day doing any domestic chores that need to be done; doing the wash, ironing, baking, meal preparation, vacuuming, etc. I do not strut in front of mirrors nor have a marathon day of trying on different outfits. Like someone else described it. Wearing women's attire just seems as normal as wearing men's attire.

Sissy_Michelle
09-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Brandie.n,

Yes that has happened on a few occasions to include a couple of times the mail lady or the UPS guy has caught me because I answered the door fully dressed and didn’t realize.

@—}——-
Michelle

jacques
09-10-2019, 12:25 PM
hello Brandie,
when you feel comfortable and normal in the clothes it proves you are doing something right!
luv J

Nicole79
09-11-2019, 08:59 AM
I don't think I could forget. My heart beats faster when I CD.

Sallee
09-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Yes I have and I kind of like it when I forget I am dressed but after several days of dressing, which don't happen very frequently, I kind of don't want to dress anymore because I have forgot how I am dressed. But when things get like that and I see my reflection in the window or mirror what a thrill that is.

Brandie.n
09-11-2019, 05:38 PM
No, I am always very aware when I am dressed or not even during a full day or weekend being dressed.

Once you realized did you go back and change or did you continue on to Target?
I went in and changed

JuliaGirl
09-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Never had anyone see me dressed. I'm always alone in those quiet, intimate hours at various times. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't go near the door dressed, though have a growing desire to meet and hang with other dressers just to chat and become more confident as my next step out (though have finally taken a few pictures of myself the last time).