PDA

View Full Version : Be respectable to all of my customers..

JenniferMBlack
09-11-2019, 01:44 PM
... or you can leave. This is what the manager of the car wash I use told the guy complaining about me. He wasn't happy a trans person was next to him using the vacuum cleaners. He pulled in next to me instead one of the other 50 places. I guess he wasn't happy with her response as he peeled out of here yelling. I have been coming here for over 2 months and until today never any issues although I have not always been dressed. The staff has always been polite when I interact with them and the manager always is friendly. She did apologize for his behavior or that it happened. I said not her fault thanked her for her response and support. Its just a car wash but still a win.

Tracii G
09-11-2019, 01:56 PM
I hope he likes how it feels to be an ahole.

LydiaL
09-11-2019, 02:07 PM
and he still with a "filthy" vehicle interior.

Bobbi46
09-11-2019, 02:11 PM
That's sad but alas still too many bigots out there, be like the Phoenix rise again from the ashes and have another good day.

Teresa
09-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Jennifer ,
The guy made a complete prat of himself just to spend ten minutes cleaning his car ! Just to ask the question what was he wearing ? Sometimes people don't realise how much they leave the door open to be made to look stupid themsleves ! I see some guys and can'r help thinking , " What the **** does he think he looks like ?, did he check in the mirror this morning ? "

Macey
09-11-2019, 04:05 PM
Big kudos to the manager for firmly supporting you! I would follow up and send a card and flowers to them and especially the manager. If they are a chain, write a glowing letter to their corporate office.

And kudos to YOU for maintaining dignity in the circumstances!

docrobbysherry
09-11-2019, 07:13 PM
The only time I've had issues in Vegas it was with gawking, chiding tourists on the Strip. Never locals!:sad:

JenniferMBlack
09-11-2019, 07:32 PM
Teresa he was dressed like a slob. Yes one of those you wonder if they own a mirror.
I didn't let the idiot run my day, I let the kindness enrich my day. Between being stood up for and the awesome lady at the convenience store I stop at near there still an awesome day. Had it just been a neanderthal I wouldn't have posted but I had to share the win from the manager.
I'm not sure if they are corporate or not there are 4 here in Vegas of same name and I can use my membership at. Will have to look into it. I did tell her I owe her a coffee since she has them delivered almost every day when I'm there.

Stephanie47
09-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Unfortunately, those type of people are all over the place. Given what is happening from the top on down it does not surprise me at all. Nice the manager kicked him to the curb and ran him off.

alwayshave
09-12-2019, 04:39 AM
Jennifer, The manager acted in a professional manner. Good for her and good for you.

BTWimRobin
09-12-2019, 04:54 AM
It's really great that the manager said something.

JenniferMBlack
09-12-2019, 10:01 PM
The only time I've had issues in Vegas it was with gawking, chiding tourists on the Strip. Never locals!:sad:

Doc yeah most poeple here just don't care. There are those who just have to be that person. It is rare to have any issues. I useally avoid the tourist areas but that's not because of dressing.

Rileyaz
09-13-2019, 07:24 AM
Jennifer, what's the name of the chain?
Riley

JenniferMBlack
09-13-2019, 09:22 AM
Riley it is WOW a small local chain with just 4 locations all here in Las Vegas.

TerryWa
09-13-2019, 10:17 AM
and he still with a "filthy" vehicle interior.

:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

Ressie
09-13-2019, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately, those type of people are all over the place. Given what is happening from the top on down it does not surprise me at all. Nice the manager kicked him to the curb and ran him off.

I have no idea what that means... Something to do with breast forms?

CONSUELO
09-15-2019, 01:55 PM
Great comment from Teresa. I was recently visiting Monterey in California and was impressed by the number of very badly dressed people; mostly men. I was reminded of a comment by the very nice lady who does my body waxing. She said of her SO, "he dresses like a little boy" i.e. in trainers, short white socks, bad looking shorts and a T-shirt with a silly message on it.

I saw a lot of those in Monterey.