PDA

View Full Version : No MIAD, no MIS but a MAARB

fiona de wilde
09-11-2019, 02:32 PM
The topic about being a MIAD (Man in a dress) or a MIS (man in skirt) made me think about what I am and what I want to be. At daytime at home, most of the time I’m a MIS. At the end of the afternoon I transform into the charming lady my wife likes most, with a wig and jewelry and everything else. But… late in the evening my best dreams come true and I become a MAARB (Man as a rock bitch). I don’t know if that will be a new category (somebody? Anybody?) but I feel great when I’m rocking the place.
(Young girl! They call them the diamond dogs)
Look below, this is the real me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1j8j1jtcaM

Tracii G
09-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Great video.
Me way back about 12 years ago playing at home

Kelly DeWinter
09-11-2019, 03:19 PM
OK, Game on. If we're going to expand the "M" Labels, i'm going to suggest MPVHSIAGHSBNOONAOF meaning "Man Preferring Vintage Hawaiian Shirts In A Grass Hula Skirt But Not On Or Near Any Open Flames"

mykell
09-11-2019, 03:44 PM
"MIARB" miss in a rock band, the back up band looks familiar :D \nn/ pretty kool video

Asew
09-11-2019, 03:55 PM
My wife and I are going to an Avril Lavigne concert soon and I totally wanted to wear an outfit similar to the outfits she wore years ago. She isn't so sure if that will be ok with her or not.

docrobbysherry
09-11-2019, 07:19 PM
A shame you're in Holland, Fiona. There's a trans rock band made up of T members of our yearly, Wild Side event in Vegas!:D

I know they r good because one nite during the week long event, they and we, take over and rock a Vegas bar!:drink:

fiona de wilde
09-12-2019, 10:43 AM
A shame you're in Holland, Fiona. There's a trans rock band made up of T members of our yearly, Wild Side event in Vegas!:D

I know they r good because one nite during the week long event, they and we, take over and rock a Vegas bar!:drink:

wow, I would love to be a part of that. Is there any videofootage on youtube?

Frannie7
09-12-2019, 12:54 PM
That's so cool Fiona. I guess this morning I was a CDCP. Crossdressing Clarinet Player.

docrobbysherry
09-12-2019, 06:50 PM
wow, I would love to be a part of that. Is there any videofootage on youtube?

I looked and couldn't find any pics of them rockin' it, Fiona. I don't use UTube. Sorry!:sad:

fiona de wilde
09-13-2019, 02:44 AM
Great video.
Me way back about 12 years ago playing at home

Wow, you look great, and with a lot of volume in your Marshall Towers. Do you still play?