PDA

View Full Version : If They Only Knew

BTWimRobin
09-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Hi Girls,

I thought I'd share a cute story.

I have a part time job as a attendant at a local golf course. A group of women came to play. They had just left for the first tee when another lady pulled up in her car. She said she was playing with the girls. I told her they were on the first tee. I loaded her clubs on a cart and headed over to the first tee to tell the ladies they had another coming. One of the ladies commented she saw the clubs and thought I wanted to play with the girls. I replied I would love to but I don't think I have the legs for golf skirt.

lingerieLiz
09-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Time to get a couple pairs of women's golf shorts and polo shirts. Don't know if you get away with wearing a bra at work on ladies day. I wore golf shorts and bra for about a year until the women I golfed with joked about a skirt one day. They dared me and I showed up in a skirt and from then on it was my out fit on lady's day and once in a while otherwise. I'm still friends with them and we talk fashion while walking around the course.

Crissy 107
09-12-2019, 04:35 AM
Robin, Pretty funny, like you said, If they only knew!

alwayshave
09-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Robin, I do love a golf skirt, too bad you could not join them.

NancySue
09-12-2019, 08:30 AM
Great story. I love all skirts, skorts, golf, tennis, etc. I had to smile at your thread title for all the times I dress underneath..which is daily (panties). I once heard my wife complain about her bra being so uncomfortable. I just smiled.

BTWimRobin
09-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Robin, I do love a golf skirt, too bad you could not join them.

Jamie,

I did have half a thought about grabbing my clubs, donning a skirt from the proshop and see if they were serious.

Lindseynrva
09-12-2019, 10:46 AM
I’d never pass but I’ve often played wearing my sports bra and I take my forms with me on the course. What a wonderful time I’ve had enjoying them. I gotta admit my swing and putting stroke is definitely more focused when I have my forms on! This gurl can only dream about how the golf skirt would feel out there

Kelly-o
09-12-2019, 09:42 PM
I never learned how to golf but if I could wear the cute skirt I would be more interested.

Lingerie Lucy
09-13-2019, 01:23 AM
I never learned how to golf but if I could wear the cute skirt I would be more interested.

This is how I feel about tennis...I so want to go and buy one of those cute tennis outfits!