PDA

View Full Version : Not for the slender girls here

Monica55cd
03-26-2006, 01:48 AM
I realize that so many of the girls here are so slender and have such great figures that this thought might not apply to them but... just a thought ....has anyone else here thaought about trying to look like a woman pregnant??? sometimes when i see my unfortuanate middle age spread looking back at me .... instead of holding it in like i usualy do... i let it out and it almost has that PG look to it...hmmm just a thought....I guess i wouldnt have these thoughts if i could just lose some weight....

stephanie100
03-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Dont worry about weight dear you look great as you are and we are all differant. Looking pregnent mmm thats a thought may try it.
Steph

Monica55cd
03-26-2006, 02:20 AM
thanks Stephanie...your so kind... one thing I've thought about before was to try to dress on a halloween as a preg Britny Spears.. than on the shirt front have the words with and arrow pointing down to my belly saying
"Oops I did it again!" but i just havnt gotten to the point of publicly dressing at halloween yet..

stephanie100
03-26-2006, 02:29 AM
one thing I've thought about before was to try to dress on a halloween as a preg Britny Spears.. than on the shirt front have the words with and arrow pointing down to my belly saying
"Oops I did it again!" but i just havnt gotten to the point of publicly dressing at halloween yet..[/QUOTE]

LOL HAHA
Ill just wipe the laughter tears away Sounds a great idea.:lol: