PDA

View Full Version : Why do men want to be princesses

crusadergirl
03-26-2006, 02:18 AM
Hey everybody I Have a question For guys that like dressing like princesses how long have u wanted to be one> I have always wanted to be a warrior Princess But thats Just me I think it would be cool>

Everybodys Favorite sperhero Cusadergirl

wo-MAN
03-26-2006, 03:12 AM
I think that it is because princeses are very beautiful and if you are going to dress like a girl why not make it a beautiful one. Ever since I saw Sailor Moon I have wanted to dress as one of the Sailor Scouts, Sailor Vens, from the Millenum Moon Kingdom.:thumbsup:

Michelle Hart
03-26-2006, 03:43 AM
It sould be the inate desire many of us have to be a "blushing bride". I would have never thought that would apeal to me but as I have followed this path it has become a strong desire or should I say want.

On her wedding day all girls are princesses, each of us in our own way want that to perhaps.

Joy Carter
03-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Maybe we feel we are missing out on something or a strong feeeling that their had been a mistake in our gender. I know that to me it's more a need to be as feminine as possable with fun for good measure, just what could be more feminene than a decked out princess the sounds, the feelings and the sight of lovely dresses just sends me.

ReginaK
03-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Why be a princess when it's better to be the queen?

Personally I prefer to be the queen over any type princess. Princesses always seemed to be airheaded and bimboish. The queen was always cooler, calmer, and scarier. That's more my style.

Think of all the princesses in cartoons.. They're always in trouble, eating poison apples, being put to sleep.. And who does it to them? The queen.

ChristineRenee
03-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Well, for one thing, I live with "The Queen"...so that job has already been taken.:evil: Plus, all things being equal, I enjoy being the "Princess"!:doll:;)

Raffina
03-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Being a princess or a bride is the pinnacle of reaching feminine beauty, you know the make-up, the nail varnish, the hairdos, the jewellery, the silk gloves, the figure-hugging corsets/frilly lingerine/garters underneath, the high heeled sandals all hidden underneath a feminine, beautiful gown......the high heels making the princess/bride walk in short, feminine, teetering steps.....and of course the veil which emphasises the fact that you're the bride.....and when you look back at the beautiful 7ft train that trails your dress..........:thumbsup:

The fact that it requires a lot of pampering around and the fact that the bridal/princess gowns are very impractical (the high heels adding to the effect) is also why I love it so much....

For me, it's the utmost feeling of girlyness.

Eric/a
03-26-2006, 09:27 AM
In some ways, I'm sure the fantasy dresses I enjoy are related to the desire to be "princess" of sorts. I'm not sure I'd want something as long as a bridal gown, though, because I like something short enough to be able to walk, or even skip, when I have it on, not to mention being about to twirl around and watch it all fly up! That's what's great about French Maid outfits and square dance dresses too!

Ms Alison Janes
03-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Doesn't everyone want to be a princess ?

Raychel
03-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Let me try to choose, Scratchy boring work clothes or a nice soft satin dress. No contest, it is the dress for me. Call me a princess if you like. But I will be a comfortable princess. :D

crusadergirl
03-26-2006, 09:31 PM
I see alot of u do like being princesses which is cool but would u want to be one the rest of ur life? for me i would say NO I like being a warrior Fighting is my passion weather i'm dressed as a male are female I"M a good fighter either way but it is alot more fun to kick ass as CrusaderGirl
Thanks For ur commments

Charlene Marie
03-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Lets cut to the chase of this entire theory once and for all. A. You want to get laid. B. Princeses are feminine and get at lot of sexual attention. C. Therefore you want to be a princess and be with the person you love very much, (in your Fem personna) and be her sexual desire, and feel loved and wooed and desired. Maybe you are tired of being the Hunter, gatherer and warrior. The instagator of the forplay and passion. Maybe you want her, (your special Person) to TAKE you for a change, and make love to you.

Or maybe, nobody gets this.

ChristineRenee
03-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Lets cut to the chase of this entire theory once and for all. A. You want to get laid. B. Princeses are feminine and get at lot of sexual attention. C. Therefore you want to be a princess and be with the person you love very much, (in your Fem personna) and be her sexual desire, and feel loved and wooed and desired. Maybe you are tired of being the Hunter, gatherer and warrior. The instagator of the forplay and passion. Maybe you want her, (your special Person) to TAKE you for a change, and make love to you.

Or maybe, nobody gets this.Oh yeah...what you said!:thumbsup:;)

connie rotten
03-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Why would I want to be a princess when I am a Queen already.:dom:

Charlene Marie
03-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks Christine, I'm glad someone who can think in reality is still alive onthis
site. I used to Live in Tampa, wish I could set the clock back and go Tarpon fishing with you.
Thanks again

eleventhdr
03-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes to be a princess instead of being male indeed entirely. I myself grow very tired of having to fight to be and stay male. It get's very boring and wearering if that is a word then that's how i feel about being male and having to be what i never wanted to be to begin with. yes to be able to escape finally in soft very comfortable clothing dresses skirts and the like and the oh so eaually soft undergarmenst slips panties and to have many sletions of shoes. etc. and all of the trappings of being feminine female yes to this oh please yet. at long last to be free with the total experience. havint the feamle body to indulge in. my my!. It is like my desire of late to be a little girl which i also wish to experience to know the secrets that little girls know and grow up with to enjoy having dollies and playing quitely not having to run and be rough like boys are i have done this. Girls are oh so different in all of these way's that's what i want really I do. So let it be me right now please at long last. Suzy!.

VeronicaMoonlit
03-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Ever since I saw Sailor Moon I have wanted to dress as one of the Sailor Scouts, Sailor Vens, from the Millenum Moon Kingdom.:thumbsup:

Venus Crescent Beam....Smash! :-)

I'm Veronica "Moonlit" for a reason. I used to dress mostly at night, and the other:

"Fighting evil by moonlight"

Veronica

oztallulah
03-27-2006, 03:08 AM
I really wonder what you mean by 'wanting to be a princess'. Can someone define for me 'Princess'. What is it, The look? The dress? The demeanor? How can this question be answered by all and sundry in an unbiased way?

We, all of us, have different concepts of what a 'Princess' should look like.

As we all also have our own, or should have anyway, interpretation on what 'normal' is.

Personally, being a 'princess' is the last thing I would want. A woman at times, yes, but a princess, nah, not a hope in hades.

Beth-GDB
03-27-2006, 06:08 AM
I definately don't think of myself as some sort of "princess". I'm one of the ugly step-sisters. :cheeky: ;)

crusadergirl
03-28-2006, 04:32 AM
Thanks everybody And all u princesses out there have fun being pretty>cg

alysonatl
03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Growing up with genuine Jewish American Princesses in Noo Yawk, I was intrigued with and jealous of them. They always got their way, they were the most popular girls in the neighborhood, they wore the BEST clothes and could pull off any look. They had daddy wrapped around their expensively manicured, over priced birthstone-ringed finger. They were pampered, fawned over, placed on pedestals. And when they grew up, they trained their husbands to treat them better than daddy had and cater to their every whim.

Now, honey, who wouldn't want to live that life?

Lawren
03-30-2006, 03:43 PM
I do not want to be a princess. That lifestyle is much to demanding. I just adore those fabulous gowns they get to wear

Megan_Renee
03-30-2006, 04:39 PM
I see alot of u do like being princesses which is cool but would u want to be one the rest of ur life? for me i would say NO I like being a warrior Fighting is my passion weather i'm dressed as a male are female I"M a good fighter either way but it is alot more fun to kick ass as CrusaderGirl
Thanks For ur commments

It sounds like you fight as a hobby? Are you a member of a group that fights? (I'm just thinking like SCA people usually join for fighting...)

Megan

Raffina
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
I do not want to be a princess. That lifestyle is much to demanding. I just adore those fabulous gowns they get to wear

Aren't the 'it' girls such as Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritche, Tamara Beckwith, etc. the modern princesses you get today? You know designer clothes, 6-figure sum jewellery, endless partying......totally living off daddy's credit card and being complete waste of spaces.

Sure that lifestyle is "much too demanding" for you Lawren?

Girly Boy CD
03-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I agree! It would be wonderful to have all of Paris Hilton's clothes!