PDA

View Full Version : Rexy's shopping spree!

Rexy Lee
03-26-2006, 06:09 AM
Hi y’all,
I just went on a major buying spree because I don’t get many chances to dress up and I am planning to spend an entire week in May en femme 24/7.
After looking at the list I think maybe I got a little carried away…

Two pair of high heels, 4.5””red patent leather, 5” black patent leather with ankle strap.
Sexy red and black knit corset blouse.
Red bra 40D
Black bra 40D
Red thong lace panties
Black gaff panties
6 Pair of stockings, black seamed stockings and nude lace top stockings.
Leather look mini skirt in black
Red silk blouse
Blue silk blouse
Garter belt, black lace
Black corset with garters
Rhinestone necklace, bracelet and 3 pair of earrings
Two fabulous wigs- One long blond wavy and one red with blond highlights long curly.
New silicone breast forms
Several sets of red glue on nails
Three Chanel lipsticks
Several different eye shadows
Mascara
Blush
Pink Mini skirt
4 sets of extra long false eyelashes….
Oh, and a 10 pack of condoms too, just in case.

I bought all this in the past week!
Really looking forward to my week in May and plan to have my cam on at yahoo if anyone is interested! (rexylee_tvintx@yahoo.com)

jill_4
03-26-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi Rexy,You forgot three things a new wardrobe to put it in,suitcases to carry it in for your en femme holiday and someone to carry it all.Have a great time.

Best Wishes Jill ;) ;)

Adrienne Heels
03-26-2006, 08:27 AM
Your purchases sound very sexy, dear. You may just need that 10 pack.....

Wenda
03-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Wow! you obviously have more room on your credit card than I do. Sounds like you have a great plan. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Eric/a
03-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Well, the pink mini skirt on that list sort of jumped out at me, because, as you can see, I've got sort of a passion for that color, but I didn't see any lingerie, shoes, or top that came to mind right away to go with it. Maybe you already had all that! By any chance, will this vacation include swimming or suntanning?:D

Rexy Lee
03-28-2006, 10:57 AM
I just bought a sexy denim mini skirt with black lace trim on the bottom and of course had to get a darling pink sweater and pink strappy high heels to match!

Wendy me
03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
veary cool shop on girlfreind .... shop on...........

satinslip
03-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Great shopping spree. Congratulations, but can I suggest that you'll also want to get a few items to luxuriate in at night, like satin pyjamas, and satin nightgowns and robes.

Also, what about some hats and plenty of jewellery?

So carry on shopping so as to have the best possible dressing sessions when the time comes.

Love, kisses and hugs,

satinslip

Kathycd
03-28-2006, 12:06 PM
Hi Rexy Lee:

Very impressive girl! grrrrrr,,<smile>

kathy