PDA

View Full Version : Could you

Jean. Ann
10-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Could you live full time as a Crossdresser ?
No surgery etc
Just go on with life and be happy ?

JAS

docrobbysherry
10-02-2019, 09:50 PM
I DO!:battingeyelashes:

When I began dressing I wanted real breasts and possibly a vagina. But, that was 22+ years ago. 12 years ago all desires and thots of that nature dropped away.

Now, I live happily and contentedly as a CD!:D
I'm happy as Robert until I'm Sherry. Then, I'm happy to be her. And, just as happy to remove all my fem trappings until the next time!:thumbsup:

Tracii G
10-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Well I'm trans and wear clothes of the opposite gender everyday.
I'm 24/7 so I guess that fits your criteria.
I look more female than male I guess because I get called ma'am a lot.
I think thats because I wear some make up most days.

Robertacd
10-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Going full time is what is often called a "social transition" and being transgender that is one of my possible futures.

Jennifer in CO
10-02-2019, 10:33 PM
I'll admit I grew the breasts, but did it for 5 years with no intention of going any further. That count?

Allisa
10-02-2019, 10:42 PM
I'm the same as Tracii G, well not all the same.

Victoria_Winters
10-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Well the thing is I also like some of my dude clothes. I don?t think I could do it full time IF I were able to without any Repercussions.

Would be fun thou a

Helena
10-03-2019, 12:23 AM
As Roberta said social transition. Having recently come out to some co-workers I am in a holding pattern but slowly moving that way.

Jean 103
10-03-2019, 12:49 AM
YES ,

I do , it's really no big deal.

I'm out, I live as Jean, It is that simple.

I live by my rules. They keep me sane or insane not sure which one it is.

But I do know my roommate is baking a cake ,yum Just live your life the way you want, be yourself. I don't know it works for me.

Tracii G
10-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Its not that hard really IF you have no SO to worry about.
Just do things your way like Jean 103 said.
I guess a social transition is a good way to put it.

Jean 103
10-03-2019, 01:11 AM
Tracii,

Yes I have socially transitioned. It is something I worked really hard at, if you look back at it.

You see I was on this quest to find myself. Along the way I made a lot of friends. I didn't know that this is what I was doing at the time. It is only now looking back that I see it.

That as my friends see me I'm :just Jean"

Georgina
10-03-2019, 03:45 AM
Yes I could. It's the clothes that appeal to me not any body changes. I enjoy my working life and my leisure time dressed.

Teresa
10-03-2019, 04:04 AM
Jean Ann,
Being TG I now do live full time . I've debated with myself and others about hormones and possible surgery , some think I should start on hormones . Personally I'm not convinced it would make much difference to my everyday life . As Roberta and others have said social transition is a very comfortable place to be , if I had 100% acceptance then I would be 100% happy .

I look at it this way, which way am I happier ? I can answer that without hesitation .

jacques
10-03-2019, 05:12 AM
hello Jean Ann,
I think it would be nice to have that option.
Though many women cross-dress, for example the prefer to wear male type clothes for rugged country walks.
So I think my answer is yes it would be nice to cross dress in public when appropriate.
But I am not unhappy with just dressing in private.
luv J

alwayshave
10-03-2019, 05:38 AM
Jean, In a word yes. However, my wife would not be happy with it.

BTWimRobin
10-03-2019, 06:10 AM
I am not sure. If I were single I would probably experiment more. Since I'm married, probably not. Wifey would not be happy. Right now, I'm in a good place.

Lara A
10-03-2019, 06:44 AM
My workplace would not be good with it, and my wife would struggle with it too I think, altho she has asked me if that is what I would like. I am happy to be able to express both sides of myself when and where appropriate, but if I had the freedom from either possibly misguided self or societal prejudice, I would probably spend much more time as Lara. That is the place I am most happy.

Linda E. Woodworth
10-03-2019, 08:14 AM
NO!

That isn't the path I'm traveling.

I've done it for days at a time and it's fun while it lasts, but in the end I'm happy to revert to "guy" mode.

NancySue
10-03-2019, 08:33 AM
I?ve given this a lot of thought over the years, but in the final analysis, it just wouldn?t work. I have a totally supportive wife and I can dress whenever I want, but because of our very conservative, small town, my job, social contacts, etc. we agree, there would be no acceptance. So, I guess my answer is, as much as I?d like to...no.

Gillian Gigs
10-03-2019, 09:49 AM
If the social stigma of dressing was not present, I would live a blended life of dressing the way I do at home. I enjoy aspects of choosing clothing from both sides of the closet. Typically that is feminine under, and below the waist, and masculine on the top half. I would refer guy shoes for the most past.

Sometimes Steffi
10-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Jean, In a word yes. However, my wife would not be happy with it.

My wife tolerates the occasional girl outing as long as she doesn't have to see it, but she would not tolerate it if she had to see it full time.

I am not sure. If I were single I would probably experiment more. Since I'm married, probably not. Wifey would not be happy. Right now, I'm in a good place.

I'm in a pretty good place in that my wife lets me go out, but I'd really like a lot more girls time, including being able to lounge around the house en femme.

LeannS
10-03-2019, 10:43 AM
I would love to be full time but my wife would not take it well so I am just happy being able to do the time I have.

Gaz
10-03-2019, 11:00 AM
I'm fine underdressing to be honest, with the occasional "bit more" at home.

If the social stigma of dressing was not present, I would live a blended life of dressing the way I do at home. I enjoy aspects of choosing clothing from both sides of the closet. Typically that is feminine under, and below the waist, and masculine on the top half. I would refer guy shoes for the most past.

Agree with that 100%. There are times I'd like to incorporate clothing into everyday, or at least I'd like to think so. Hilariously, the one time I did leave the house in heels (halloween a few years back) I was done with them after walking about 2-3 blocks, and those were sensible Aerosoles. But when its 100 degrees outside, if I wouldn't get laughed out of town for it, think I'd prefer a skirt or even a sundress than dealing with the usual dad attire of thick heavy cargo shorts.

Paulie Birmingham
10-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Couldn't imagine it and wouldn't want to.

I enjoy being a man and all the benefits that come with that. Dressing is just something I do for fun.

Gaz
10-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Couldn't imagine it and wouldn't want to.

I enjoy being a man and all the benefits that come with that. Dressing is just something I do for fun.

Good on yer, Paulie!

Patience
10-05-2019, 03:06 AM
Probably not.

It’s a nice place to visit but I would not want to live there.

NancyJ
10-05-2019, 06:40 AM
If it would not hurt so many people and have such great social costs to me (and financial as it would lead to divorce) I would live full-time and consider transition. Nancy

lynda
10-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Hi girls I have been dressing full time for4 years I just love it my wife husband loves being in charge and I just love being the female part of this relationship the first year was trial and error what if I told everybody and came out got easier I didn't have to worry about work I was retired now just feels right love peace Lynda

stefcd1
10-05-2019, 08:56 AM
I go back and forth. I could never go fulltime female as I am still working and have family around. However, living by myself I pretty much dress as a woman and working getting more comfortable being as fully dressed, dress shopping, dining, movies, etc. The longest I have spent as fully female is a little over 4 days and I was sad to have to transition back at the end. To really find out I would like to spend 3-4 weeks fully as female to see if that is what I truly desire.

Tracy Irving
10-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Could you live full time as a Crossdresser ?

I don't remember a time I wasn't a crossdresser.

As for cross dressing, I prefer not to limit my clothing choices (except for panties 24/7).

StevieTV
10-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Yes, as I already do.

Pixie_94
10-05-2019, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure about it, the idea itself sounds like it would be a bullseye painted on my back.

CayleeMarie
10-05-2019, 11:47 AM
For me, even with the boundaries that I respect, like workplace uniform, don't leave the house dressed, don't dress in front of the live in daughter and grandchildren, I am not sure that I could. Dressing at least for now is something special that I do for me. It provides a tremendous endorfan rush. I am afraid that, if was something that I did full time, it would become commonplace and lose its allure.

Jane G
10-05-2019, 02:04 PM
That is an easy no.

Leslie Mary S
10-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Presently that would be a no. but given a warning that I had to change, I think I could.

Yash
10-06-2019, 03:51 AM
I don't think I can handle all the negative opinions from people. I would end up feeling very depressed. Best keep it in the closet for me

Karmen
10-06-2019, 06:43 AM
I could, if it's a question about clothes, etc. I like women's clothes and that would be enough for me. But I know, that stepping out of the closet would also change other aspects of my life and I'm not ready to do that just yet or probably never.

sometimes_miss
10-06-2019, 12:28 PM
I was basically treated like a freak all through school years, because I looked different, had a big ugly birthmark on my face. I have absolutely no desire to re-live being treated like a freak again. Similar to what Pixie said, it would be like walking around with a 'Kick Me' sign on my back. No thanks. Others finally started to leave me alone once I grew big enough so they were wary of confronting me. Once again becoming 'the sissy' that every hot shot wants to prove he's tougher than, isn't high on my list of desirable positions.

Ressie
10-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Well, I could. I've adapted to lots of things; different jobs, poverty, girlfriends, living with others, living alone, School, dealing with difficult people etc.

The social aspect as others have pointed out would make it difficult. Coming out to some of my family members is a fear I've had and still have. There must be close to a thousand people in my area that know me as a male so going public wouldn't be a picnic.

Amelie
10-06-2019, 01:24 PM
If a woman can live full time as a woman then so can I.

Palaina Nocturnus
10-08-2019, 12:57 PM
I'm content with my current biological setup. If I ever found a genie my first wish would be to be a female.

lingerieLiz
10-09-2019, 07:22 PM
I guess I do. I wear women's clothes full time. I don't try to pass anymore, but jeans and tops are my everyday wear. I don't consider myself as a MIAD. People know, but I have friends and am known in the area.

Robin-in-TX
10-11-2019, 01:26 PM
In a way yes. I?m trans and just came out to my wife and started HRT. In the next year or so I will come out to everyone. But, I?m not a CD as clothing for females would just be my clothing.

Cheryl T
10-14-2019, 09:15 AM
I think so...
I say that because I do have strong feelings that my path may be leading to something more permanent.

Janine cd
10-14-2019, 09:12 PM
If I were alone in the world, I would love it. Unfortunately, family ties make it impossible.

Alice Torn
10-14-2019, 09:29 PM
In a fantasy world, maybe, but in reality, NO. In fact, my dressing is all really just acting out fantasy what it would be like iiiiiiif i were a lady.

Stephanie47
10-15-2019, 10:50 AM
Probably not, even if I did not have to consider family relationships, i.e., wife and family. It's not just the clothes. It's a mindset that arises and needs to be satisfied. There have been many times over the years when I had days of total freedom strung together. You'd think I would be en femme 24/7 for days on end. Nope. There was no motivation or need to be satisfied.

Davina Katherine
10-15-2019, 01:01 PM
No, don't think so.

For me its about expressing both the masculine and the feminine aspects of my being.

After may years keeping her shut in, I am finding more balance by dressing and being Jessie Mae.

Both sides are important to me. But I would like to present as Jessie more often.

Genifer Teal
10-16-2019, 06:01 PM
My life is not over yet. Let me get back to you.

susan54
10-17-2019, 05:40 AM
I dress for fun and t no point to I identify as a woman. I go out dressed and then act as a woman but most of the people I interact with know me and know I am male. I spend all but about 30 hours a week in womenswear. I am happy with this. The rest of the time I wear male clothes and am perceived as a male and am happy with this. I do not wish to be defined by what I wear which is what would happen to me professionally if I wore dresses to work. It would be allowed but that is not the point. There is more to me than my wardrobe and it is the actual work I do that defines me professionally and I want to maintain that.

foxy bartender
10-17-2019, 09:17 AM
I’m married, and I dress full time. I actually don’t own any male clothes anymore, other than the suit I got married in. My wife is totally supportive, and encouraging. I guess I consider myself non binary, because I don’t plan to transition, and still use my birth name, which is fairly masculine. I’m also about to be a dad, and regardless of my clothing, I’ll always be a dad. Other than my wedding, I haven’t worn any male clothes in 3 years, and it’s absolutely changed my life for the better. I feel more comfortable with myself, than I ever have. Even at work, I do have to wear a uniform, but I wear the women’s version of said uniform, always have my makeup done, and my nails are always manicured and long, currently with a dip manicure. I was definitely scared at first, but now I can never go back. A lot of girls say that they’re afraid of what people will say or do, but honestly, it’s never been an issue. I don’t really pass as female, I try, but I know I look like a MIAD, and I’ve never had anyone say a single thing negative to me. Lots of compliments on my makeup, or a dress, or my nails, and shoes, but nothing ever negative. And I live in the south, in the Bible Belt.
Everyone is on their own path, all I’m saying is that you shouldn’t let fear of the unknown get in your way. Most of the time when something is unknown, it has just as much a chance of being good as bad.
You know, it’s just like, my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I?m married, and I dress full time. I actually don?t own any male clothes anymore, other than the suit I got married in. My wife is totally supportive, and encouraging. I guess I consider myself non binary, because I don?t plan to transition, and still use my birth name, which is fairly masculine. I?m also about to be a dad, and regardless of my clothing, I?ll always be a dad. Other than my wedding, I haven?t worn any male clothes in 3 years, and it?s absolutely changed my life for the better. I feel more comfortable with myself, than I ever have. Even at work, I do have to wear a uniform, but I wear the women?s version of said uniform, always have my makeup done, and my nails are always manicured and long, currently with a dip manicure. I was definitely scared at first, but now I can never go back. A lot of girls say that they?re afraid of what people will say or do, but honestly, it?s never been an issue. I don?t really pass as female, I try, but I know I look like a MIAD, and I?ve never had anyone say a single thing negative to me. Lots of compliments on my makeup, or a dress, or my nails, and shoes, but nothing ever negative. And I live in the south, in the Bible Belt.
Everyone is on their own path, all I?m saying is that you shouldn?t let fear of the unknown get in your way. Most of the time when something is unknown, it has just as much a chance of being good as bad.
You know, it?s just like, my opinion.