PDA

View Full Version : what wood you do

lori m crawford
10-06-2019, 05:28 PM
my youngster daughter has a Halloween ever year an has a lot of people that will come even as 2or3 as drag queens that they know I told I wood come if I was dressed as a women she ok even my granddaughters wood help me I sad greet then she I cood not be a women but me can go out oney time I wont to dressed as a women I told is was ok I wood be ther at all what shood I do

RADER
10-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Go and dress, why not, after all, it is Halloween. But I would not try to look extra good, just enough to get by.
Rader

JenniferMBlack
10-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Go as a female character.

ellbee
10-06-2019, 08:21 PM
I say this every time...

Don't just dress up as a woman.

Dress up as a GG who's dressed up for Halloween! ;)

Kelly-o
10-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Yes, go as a female character not just in drag or normal women's clothes since it is for Halloween. Weather it is a Wonder Woman, A Witch their are hundreds of things you can go and be dressed in femme and celebrating the holiday.

docrobbysherry
10-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Do what the girls above said. It's what I've been doing for over 10 years!:thumbsup:

Don't dress as a woman for Halloween. That's a give away u crossdress! :doh:

Dress up in a female costume instead. It's what natal women do!:battingeyelashes:

Jean 103
10-06-2019, 11:21 PM
I'm not sure I got it.

Are you saying that your daughter is having a party. That she changed her mind.

Bottom line that she doesn't want you to dress as a woman.

If this is right you should respect her wishes. It doesn't matter what everyone is doing. If you don't like it don't go.

Why go to battle over this. If you were living as a woman it would be different. I still would not think that you should deal with it at a party, but another time when it is just the two of you.

Leslie Mary S
10-06-2019, 11:45 PM
I too agree don't just dress, go as some well know woman. Some well known character woman you daughter knows on sight. For me a light blue dress, opera gloves and a match hat and a light gray wig. The queen Herself.

Vickie_CDTV
10-07-2019, 03:25 AM
I can't figure out if she said you can, or if she said you can't come dressed. At any rate, it is usually best to keep family and dressing separate (unless you are fulltime.)

If she said don't come dressed, don't!

lori m crawford
10-07-2019, 04:36 PM
no it not my daughter or her kids it is all the others that don't wont it I did one time a 25ys me an the mom wet to a bar for the night but they did see us

Jean 103
10-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Who is having the party, and where is it?

If you daughter is hoisting the party and as the host is ok with you going in a female costume then you should do just that.

The problem with some people is they have this fear. It is similar to a CD going out for the first time. Once they see that there is basically no reason for it , it's all ok. I have witnessed this many times with people going out with me for the first time.

Once they see it is all in their head it's all better.

With most of my friends I am the only transgender person they know. They have this uneasy feeling about how I will be received.

It doesn't really happen to me anymore as I have become popular, part of the in crowd.

Be yourself, relax , I'm sure it will be fine.

Tracii G
10-07-2019, 06:13 PM
I am still confused by the OP so I don't know just how to answer the question.

lori m crawford
10-08-2019, 02:08 PM
no wen I dressed an wen I have dressed all up an went nobody even sales women don't know I am a man till I say something I thank think I will look to much like a real girl

- - - Updated - - -

I told her I wood be at the party at all then she said we wood go out some time later if I wonted to so I am just going to for get the whole mess don't to make oney body mad

Micki_Finn
10-08-2019, 02:30 PM
A lesson I’ve learned is that far more people clock you than you realize...
No comments does NOT mean no one noticed.