PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those days?

Tina Dixon
03-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Ever have one of these day girls? Where no matter how much makeup, your frillest outfit or even if you were born a GG, you just arn't going to pass today, hell even your fem side is saying please don't let me out in that body today it looks like hell and I don't want nothing to do with it leave me in the closet today, PLEASE!!!!!

Yep todays one of those day's and I got the house all to my self, oh well:(

~Tina~

Jennaie
03-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I have had many of those days Tina. I am sorry that you are not having a good day. Wash it all off and start over. Or maybe a good bath and shave would make you feel better. {{{{{HUG}}}}}.

Jennaie

Tamara Croft
03-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Start the day again, go run the bath, add bubbles, light a few candles and have a glass of wine. Go relax.... just because you have the house to yourself, doesn't mean you have to slap on make-up. Girls don't do that!!

Bath, wine, music..... peace and quiet....... that's what most women do when they have the house to themselves ;)

Tina Dixon
03-26-2006, 01:23 PM
OK truth is im hung over and feel like crap;)

paulaN
03-26-2006, 01:24 PM
ah ha... so It's your own falt. hope you feel better.

GypsyKaren
03-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Hiya Tina

I've sure had my share of those, and you know what I do about it? I go out anyway, just suck it up and hit the door...works for me.

Karen

Shelly Preston
03-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Sorry Tina

No sympathy

Serves you right for having a party and not telling us :hugs:

Tina Dixon
03-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Yep I did it to my self, I put my nightie back on and thats that, hell im afraid to put any eye liner on, may pop the bags that are under my eyes:eek:

MsEva
03-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Ha, just talked with my dear wife about that yesterday..I think only a gg or a girl like us can really appreciate that emotion. It happened to me on Friday...I felt like a cow.:D

Tina Dixon
03-26-2006, 05:04 PM
OK who the person who never has a bad day?

Sarah Smile
03-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Ever have one of these day girls? Where no matter how much makeup, your frillest outfit or even if you were born a GG, you just arn't going to pass today,

Yes, every day! :(

hell even your fem side is saying please don't let me out in that body today it looks like hell and I don't want nothing to do with it leave me in the closet today, PLEASE!!!!!

This happens to me now and then too, when I'm depressed.... usually I feel fine about going out and being me, though, as it's pretty much as a feminine male. I've never gone out in full drag and tried to pass as female.

RenaCD
03-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Sorry Tina

No sympathy

Serves you right for having a party and not telling us :hugs:

Shelly you Tell Her! No Parties without your girlfriends!

Big Hugs Rena

Kimberley
03-26-2006, 09:54 PM
When that happens, it is a be kind to Kimberley day. Indulge and relax. Forget dressing or makeup or anything else. Just have a long luxurious bath with some really cool jazz in the background. Maybe a glass of wine and let it all go. Usually it ends up as one of the good days.

:)