PDA

View Full Version : Would you ?

Jean. Ann
10-10-2019, 05:54 AM
Would you enjoy being made up and dressed
by a GG or would you rather do it yourself ?

JAS

Kelli_cd
10-10-2019, 06:12 AM
I think this would be a wonderful experience.

Linda E. Woodworth
10-10-2019, 06:17 AM
I'd love it and would look forward to learning from the experience!

BTWimRobin
10-10-2019, 06:19 AM
I would love that.

sara66
10-10-2019, 06:20 AM
It would be fun to have someone to my makeup and pick out an outfit once in awhile. The next time my sister comes up for a girls day out I am going to have her do my makeup.

Sara

GretchenM
10-10-2019, 06:30 AM
I think that would be fun and interesting. Especially to see if the GG produces an expression that is Gretchen. But at the minimum it would provide me with an idea of the image the GG has of who I am and see how closely it matches.

kayegirl
10-10-2019, 07:25 AM
My dear late wife often did my hair and makeup, although I would choose my own clothes. And I have had three or four professional makeovers, in every case done by a go.

BrendaPDX
10-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Hi Jean, It would be fun, I have had a make over, but never help with picking out a clothing.

Jean 103
10-10-2019, 08:56 AM
I prefer to do it myself. I know what I like and it is easier to do it myself.

A year ago I made an appointment at ultra and had this nice girl there do my makeup. It was a bucket list thing, as I wanted to have it done by a professional. It was ok, but not something I would do again.

I have also had some girls I had just met drag me into the restroom and fix my makeup. I had been at the local track with my friends, cheering on ones SO. I had stopped at this local bar on the way home. Ended the night in a hot tub with them.

I use to have this fantasy that like dressing up with someone would be fun. Most all my friends are GGs. I have stayed over at their houses, my BFF is a GG. So I as I say have been schooled by them.

That is early on they would give me their opinion. I have developed my own style that works for me.

Of all the fantasies having GGs as close friends is one that has become better then I had dreamed.

I think if you really want this than by all means do what it takes to make it happen.

I guess I should point out that for the last three years I have been living with a GG and we have become best friends. So for me the fantasy has become reality.

Tracy Irving
10-10-2019, 08:59 AM
I would welcome a fresh take on all aspects of the crossdressing experience.

Krea
10-10-2019, 09:34 AM
I prefer to choose my clothes myself. I welcome constructive critisism from my wife on what i wear (and will try on any occassional hand-downs from her) but that's all. I would feel way out of my comfort zone having outfits suggested/chosen by a professional sales assistant.

Amy Lynn3
10-10-2019, 09:40 AM
All I can add to this is.....it was so much more fun with the real gg's. They all commented and we had a great time. If I do it, I can only talk to myself. No fun there.

NancySue
10-10-2019, 09:46 AM
My former fashion model wife has shown me how to put on makeup. It?s taken some time and a lot of enjoyable practice, but it?s been worth it. I mostly select my choices in clothes. I appreciate her comments...sometimes I put too much makeup on. I agree and she tones it down. She, like many others, have given up wearing hose and heels and hates underwires...not me.

Elizabeth G
10-10-2019, 09:57 AM
I would absolutely love to do that!

Micki_Finn
10-10-2019, 10:02 AM
It depends on the woman I guess. In general, no. I’m pretty good at what I do, and I’m not about to put myself in the hands of an amateur. However, it was say Landon Cider, that would be a pretty cool opportunity.

Taylor186
10-10-2019, 11:26 AM
A makeover by a professional. Yes. Other than that I prefer doing it myself.

Ressie
10-10-2019, 11:40 AM
What I find is most women and CDs get to a point where they're doing their makeup the same every time they apply it. At least not much variation.

That said, I would welcome someone else to do my makeup whether a GG, TG, CD, gay man - anyone that will do it differently than how I do it. And I'd also enjoy being the one applying makeup to someone else. Sounds like fun and a chance to learn something no matter how experienced you already are.

GemmaK
10-10-2019, 11:44 AM
I don't often get the opportunity to dress and use make up, so it was a pleasant experience to have a friend, who has done makeup professionally, do my makeup for last NYE.

CayleeMarie
10-10-2019, 11:55 AM
I think it would be fantastic. It would be a wonderfully educational experience. Since I am still somewhat a neophyte, it would be nice having the input of someone with a lifetime of experience compared to my paltry couple of years.

jacques
10-10-2019, 12:18 PM
hello Jean Ann,
only in my dreams - it will never happen in real life!
luv J

Palaina Nocturnus
10-10-2019, 12:33 PM
The first person I came out to was a GG and she helped me shave my body then got me into one of her stripper outfits (she worked full time at a good club) and did my makeup.

My girlfriend now is AMAZING as an artist so quite a few times I've asked her to do my makeup and help me pick out an outfit so we can go out.

She asked me if I want to go tomorrow night to an LGBTQ Pride event at our local aquarium that we've been dying to visit. It features drag shows and such so I know she's expecting me to be fully dressed. I'll probably ask her to do my makeup depending on what's on hand and time. We live separately at the moment so all of our stuff is everywhere and lost lol

In general tho i love having any GG do my makeup and put me in an outfit when I get the chance.

docrobbysherry
10-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Do it myself. It's taken me over 20 years to come up with all the tricks and appliances to make Sherry appear female.
A woman would have no clue of how to do that! Because she's already one!:battingeyelashes:

I have loved women's suggestions on me looking more fem in poses, mannerisms, and story themes, tho!:thumbsup:

krissy
10-10-2019, 01:04 PM
I have dressed both with my gg and without .me I love when I get to dress with the help of my girl but I am in a dadt relationship for 39 years we used to dress together a long time ago I miss the dressing up part because she shared my hobby but no more I still love her .but I still need to dress too.its hard to fit it in but I do what I can when I get the chance .I thought that after all these years I could be myself but not in this life:hugs:

Rachel05
10-10-2019, 01:05 PM
I would absolutely love to have that happen for me, I have a GG friend who always looks fabulous with her make up and I would love for her to work her magic

alwayshave
10-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Jean, Of course I would like to have a GG do it.

Princess Chantal
10-10-2019, 08:21 PM
I would enjoy anyone no matter which gender or experience to take on the task to crossdress me, very curious on what they could and would do

Angie G
10-10-2019, 08:31 PM
I would love to have a gg do my makeover. :hugs:
Angie

Sometimes Steffi
10-10-2019, 09:04 PM
As for buying clothes, I generally prefer to shop myself. I have an eclectic kind of style with lots of bright colors, and I'm not really attracted to the "typical" dresses. In fact, I don't even have a LBD. I do have a black and red color blocked dress that I love, a lot of floral dresses, several formal ball gowns, several cocktail dresses and even a couple of formal pant suits.

I'v shopped at several different Dress Barns in 3 different states, and I love how they treat me just like any other woman, whether I'm en femme or en drabbe.
When I'm shopping at Dress Barn, I enjoy getting the GG SA comments, but I don't always take their advice. Sometimes I reject items that they like and even buy items that they don't like. Unlike some of us, I've never had them keep bringing me dresses that I might like, except once. They had me try on a sweater dress, but it was out of proportion for my body. The black stripe was supposed to be at my waist, but it was higher up. The white stripe was right at my waist, and made me look fat. The SAs liked it, but I didn't.

As for makeup, I love the result when I get a makeover. I've probably had a dozen makeovers, most by GGs or CDs who make a business doing CD/TGs. I've also had some done by some GG friends. The all do fake eye lashes, and once I even got individual glued on lashes. Even the least experienced GG does a better job than me, at least on the eyes. I'm pretty competent of the rest of my face.

I also go to a salon to get a pedi. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a male nail Tech. I also get my fingers done if I'm going to be away for a couple of days, like at Keystone.

What's not to like.

BTW, look at my profile pic (not my Bugs Bunny WW avatar). That was a professional makeover by Amanda Rich, who is TG like the rest of us. "He" quit his IT job and went to a professional school. Unlike some, "he" actually is licensed by the state of PA.

I've also gone to MAC to have a private makeup lesson and to get a free mini makwover on my eyes.

Robertacd
10-10-2019, 09:13 PM
It depends on the GG...

I would love to have a makeover by someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to fashion, makeup, etc. that suits me.

But don't think that just because it's a GG they are going to be good at doing makeup on you. Don't get me wrong my wife looks great, but her makeup needs and mine are completely different. Honestly once I got a firm grasp on the basics I can do my own makeup better than my wife ever did it for me.

OCCarly
10-10-2019, 09:17 PM
My makeup artist is a professional from a foreign country who does television, movie and beauty pageant makeup for all the stars from that country when they make public appearances in Hollywood—but he’s a gay dude.

The only women who work on my are my electrologist for facial hair (I love the girl talk) and my wife.

My wife chooses a lot of clothes for me; she knows my style.

JaytoJillian
10-10-2019, 09:28 PM
I prefer to do it myself. I know what I like and it is easier to do it myself...

Amen to that--Doing it myself and getting it right is half the fun!

Palaina Nocturnus
10-10-2019, 09:34 PM
I do my own makeup and pick out my own outfits for the most part, but it's nice having someone like her on my side lol

TheHiddenMe
10-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes.

Cheshire girl
10-11-2019, 12:53 AM
I love getting help from a GG. A second opinion is essential to avoid mistakes. My wife helps with my brows and eye makeup especially and in the early days of going out dressed pointed out a line between my face make up and my neck. Clothes advice is so useful too. It?s so important to get the reassurance of a G G that you look good. I use a beauty salon and get great help with makeup and all aspects of my femme appearance.

mbmeen12
10-11-2019, 03:52 AM
I prefer dressing myself...My GG enjoys and is amazed of the transformation....

Stephanie too
10-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Absolutely. I would love to have another opinion especially from someone that has done this all their life. I would still find time to dress myself as well but having this experience would be wonderful!

Frannie7
10-11-2019, 07:33 AM
I like having makeup done and Sephora or Ulta. I find it relaxing and I really enjoy the conversation. I have done it myself but am an impatient person and just want to get it done. As far as clothes, I will take advice from anyone. I have become friends with some MUAs and have sent them pics asking for their advice. I think I know what looks good on me but enjoy a second opinion. I recently told a GG friend about my dressing and she is eager to offer input and even go shopping with me.

Stephanie47
10-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Since my wife and I have been married close to fifty years, yes I would love it if my wife were to show some interest in my desires to wear women's clothing. But, alas, it is not going to happen---DADT. It is interesting when we were first married nightgowns and hosiery had been incorporated into bedroom play. When she thought it was just a little kinky bedroom play all was okay. When it went further she totally shut down.

Teresa
10-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Jean Ann,
At one time it was my dream but now it has become partly a reality . SAs help me all the time trying on clothes , I've had GGs work on my makeup . Being out full time just means you get treated as any other woman would . The sexual meaning behind the dream has long gone , it feels very normal now .

Most of the time I probably prefer to do it myself .

WandaRae2009
10-12-2019, 09:03 AM
That is one of the things on my bucket list. Hopefully some day.

Remee
10-12-2019, 09:24 AM
I would love to get makeover by GG.

Sabrina133
10-13-2019, 09:53 AM
My wife has helped me pick out clothes, help me with make up and suggestions. I guess thats not the same.

Before i met her and deciding to full time, i have had help with both make up and picking out clotehs by make up professionals and sales ladies. I loved the experience with sales ladies. I knew they were going for max commission but it was nice getting their suggestions and recommendations.

Bree

StevieTV
10-13-2019, 12:57 PM
I was made up by my female classmates in college. It was for a winter festival where guys dressed as women and stripped, but not all the way. Seriously. Anyhow I was already crossdressing at the time but wasn't out. They did my make up and chose my outfit for the night. I was in heaven, but I couldn't come out at that time. I went back to my residence fully dressed with make up and a slight bruise where someone pinched my bum. I look back now and wished I had participated more honestly. I've come out of the closet as trans since then.

Lara A
10-13-2019, 06:52 PM
I love having someone else do my makeup when possible, but it does not happen often :) When I was a ten and DEEP in the closet, a GF put on weird psychedelic makeup for a party once, and I was in heaven! Since then not too often, a couple of makeovers by professionals in the early days, but my first wife wasn't good at it, and I learned myself to not make too much of a mess! My current wife likes to make me up, and sometimes I let her :) She is pretty good, not too draggy, and very artistic.

abby054
10-13-2019, 08:28 PM
I like makeovers at Ulta and Sephora and even the dept stores. If I am buying the makeup anyway, I will not pass up the perks of a makeover.

Billie Jean
10-13-2019, 08:52 PM
My ex did it for me one time when we first married. I've never been able to achieve the same look since. It was perfect for me. Billie Jean

Palaina Nocturnus
10-13-2019, 09:38 PM
On our date on Friday night, I did most of my makeup but my girlfriend asked if I was going to put on foundation. I like it but I'm still very unsure on how to properly apply it. Shes the only one I trust for color and application so she did that part for me.

Diane Smith
10-14-2019, 12:55 AM
I always appreciate expert advice and help with my fashions and makeup. But few of my friends and acquaintances are really skilled at it, and none have any specialized knowledge about the techniques involved in a MTF transformation (padding, beard cover, contouring, etc.). Even most women who do great makeup are only familiar with their own faces and the products that work best for them personally, but haven't practiced extensively at finding the best look and techniques for other people. So while I love to get made over by a true, talented professional, I think it's best to seek out those who do it for a living and are trained and experienced at dealing with a variety of shapes, ages, genders, and what is appropriate for different events. It could create an awkward situation if I asked a friend or SO to help and then wasn't pleased with the results.

- Diane

mona lisa
10-14-2019, 02:51 AM
That would be fun!

Jillian Faith
10-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Absolutely I would love to have my makeup done by a GG, especially one whose own makeup I may have previously admired. I do my 99% of my own makeup, if going out my wife will check me before leaving and do small correction/tweaks.

Lacey New
10-14-2019, 07:32 AM
I would love to be able to go to have a professional transformation done by a real GG.

Sometimes Steffi
10-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Lacey

I could arrange it for you if you could arrange a day in DC.

Maybe a "business trip".

I know; I'm so bad. I know that in your situation, I shouldn't even tempt you.

But Dressbarn worked out.

Janine cd
10-14-2019, 09:08 PM
I agree that it would be a fantastic experience.

Territx
11-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Not only would I enjoy it -- I have done so on multiple occasions! It is (usually) a wonderful experience to have makeup done by a professional -- whether they be GG or not.

Alorob29
11-01-2019, 07:08 PM
I have actually enjoyed it. I'm very lucky in this regard as the cousin I have told that I'm a cross dresser happens to be a makeover professional. She has done my make up once after I told her for the first time and she will be doing my make up for the Halloween party I'll have tomorrow. It's going to be my first time going out enfemme and definetly want to look as awesome as posible.
I would still need a lot to travel through to get a professional at a mall or something do it for me though. But would still definetly love it.