PDA

View Full Version : So... This Happened... The Update!

CayleeMarie
10-21-2019, 09:40 AM
The image of my wife spewing coffee out of her nose first thing in the morning is both simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. So, let me set the stage. I had been in Caylee?s closet for a while in the still dark part of the morning. When I came upstairs to find my wife still in bed working on her morning coffee, I got that look of, what have you been up to. Well, I responded, I have been in my closet for the last hour and a half, and I don?t have a thing to wear tonight. At this she started to laugh uncontrollably inducing the coffee egress. For it was at that moment that we both realized that, yes, I had indeed crossed over. Also too, Caylee?s closet rivals hers and is about to collapse under its own weight making this comment just that much more entertaining.

Once she had gained composure, she asked me what I had selected. I told her that I had selected a pair of black jeggins, a black and white paisley scoop neck tunic top, and a pair of simple open heel flats. That night was to be Caylee?s debut with our friends and we were both wanting to keep it simple yet feminine and not too over the top or in their faces. Then she inquired, boobs? Yes I said, the smaller of the medium pair... just enough to support the bra cups without too much projection... appropriate to my frame. she responds with good choice,I think that will work nicely.

That night when we arrived and all of the pleasantries had been dispensed with , I inquired as to if they would be accepting of my changing into my female persona. I reassured them that if they were at all uncomfortable with the presentation that I would be more than happy to revert back. After all this is their house and their boundaries. They both reassured me that they were fine and to stop fretting. So off I went to change.

After I changed, I returned to the kitchen where everyone had gathered. When I entered, she saw me first. Her eyes lit up and had me turn around and responded with oooo very pretty. His response was a typical male monosyllabic nice. She further went on to state while she loved the presentation, it would take her some time to get used to me... well having so much up top. And too to inject her displeasure that I could pull that look off better than she could.

After a short time, the novelty of my presentation had worn off and we set about our usual routine. It was an exceptional experience of being able to revel in my newly expanded sphere of expression while being accepted as the me I had always been... only wearing different clothes.

At the end of the evening it was time to put Caylee back in the bag. Upon returning to the kitchen in my man clothes, she looked up at me with a disappointed look and said that she thought she preferred me the other way. I was so touched I almost started to cry right there on the spot. My wife came over and gave me a big hug and whispered well done.

It was an evening to remember. I am still heeding the advice of not rushing things. This was a great opportunity for not only me but also for my wife to release some of our anxieties about my public presentation. For all of you who are still closeted or DADT, my heart breaks for you because you should Be able to experience this kind of joy as well!

Attached is a picture of the outfit that I wore that night...

Caylee

VS Fan
10-21-2019, 10:09 AM
Just awesome Caylee! I recently had a similar experience where I got to be “myself” with friends - although my wife was not there - I doubt she could have handled it the way yours obviously did :). Congrats!!!

Stephanie47
10-21-2019, 10:20 AM
Nicely done! Needless to say I am envious.

Robertacd
10-21-2019, 10:40 AM
I am happy you had a good experience with your coming out to your friends.

I am not sure if I would have handled it quite the same way. I guess my question is, did your friends know you were coming out before hand or was it a surprise for them?

Because frankly when I come out to friends there is no asking for their permission to come out nor any advance apologies for their discomfort.

Debra Russell
10-21-2019, 11:43 AM
Where's the picture? …………………………………….Debra

suzanne
10-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. Your wife AND your friends are amazing for their generous support. I'll bet you can't wait for your next opportunity to get dressed up.

One question. Why did you change back into drab after your successful introduction?

CayleeMarie
10-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Okay to answer a few questions and comments...

Roberta,
My wife and I had dinner with them the previous week, and I came out to them then. They were very supportive of me and my revelation. Since we were guests in their home, I felt it was the respectful thing to do. They have been friends that I value for close to 30 years, and I didn't want to take that for granted.

Suzanne,
I spent the entirety of the evening with them dressed. I only changed for the return home. You see, I haven't come out to my wife's daughter and her two young children who live with us yet. I would have been an unexpected shock to her for me to come in dressed.

Debra,
I am still new at this so I am still figuring out this attachment thing...
Maybe this will work...