PDA

View Full Version : Do your friends know?

angelinamillar
03-26-2006, 06:17 PM
As the thread says' Do your friends know?', I think maybe there has been a similar thread to this but this allows me to waffle a bit :cheeky: Anyway, my best friend and his girfriend know about Angelina but had not yet actually seen me dressed. Now someone you know and trust knowing your deepest little secret is all well and good, but seeing you dressed is a whole other matter. So last friday I am all quite happily dressed, nails done, make up, freshly shaved legs, wig, the works. Well the phone goes and my friend says he is outside is it ok to come in, i.e if I was dressed and for the 1st time and I don't know why i said that was was dressed but if it doesnt bother him then come on in. I know the whiskey helped with it but when he walked in I so felt a tad nervous. Made him a cuppa tea and sat down, crossed my legs in a girly fashion and he just came out with 'well after a couple of drinks id watch it', lol, and said that he would hardly have recognised me and that I was a very convincing girl. Then he just spent the next hour looking at my legs, funny he said he couldnt help looking. Nice compliment I thought. And was kinda nice 2 be accepted as who I am and get complimented along the way :happy:

Hugs,

Angelina :c9:

Joy Carter
03-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Angelina I didn't think I would ever be found out but it happened and a friend of over fourty years has left my life. But was he really a friend I had to ask myself ? Then a GG I had known for fifteen years told me that she knew their was somthing about me and that she was alright with it. So I win I'm me and I have one accepting friend. Go with grace and confidence Angelina.

michelleliz
03-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I Have two really closs gg friends that know. One of them gives me her cloths that she no longer needs . We are both a size 6 . the other friend and I spent Fridays toghter eating out going shopping or just staying home watching movies and talking . and all the time I am michelle

Michelleliz

Megan1958
03-26-2006, 06:41 PM
oh girlfriend, that story was the greatest, I wish I was there to see the expression of his face, that would of been priceless, I appreciate the little saying about 'dont call you a bitch cause you got great legs' that is way too cool,,, your a doll,,,, kisses and hugs
megan1958