View Full Version : A great read for wives and partners

Jenny22
10-26-2019, 03:32 PM
and CDers looking for answers or help.
http://www.tri-ess.org/cd01.html

Judy-Somthing
10-26-2019, 04:09 PM
Thanks,
If there's no CURE for Cross-Dressing What am I going to do when I retire?

NancyJ
10-26-2019, 05:05 PM
Some pretty dated material. Is Tri-Ess still around? I am curious whether there are articles that wives or significant others have found helpful (too late for me. My wife refuses to discuss or read about it.) Nancy

Alice Torn
10-26-2019, 06:38 PM
I found it to be well written and true. I am never married, 65, have not met one woman who wants to marry a CD. It is a lonesome road yet, for many of us who struggle with it, or accept we are this way, but still have to keep the secret. I wish i had not been born with this strong proclivity. My life has been traumatic enough even without it.

Aunt Kelly
10-27-2019, 01:03 PM
Some pretty dated material. Is Tri-Ess still around? I am curious whether there are articles that wives or significant others have found helpful (too late for me. My wife refuses to discuss or read about it.) Nancy

Yes, they are still around. I am still a member (associate) of the Tau Chi chapter, here in Houston. The organization is a shadow of it's former self, which is both sad and cause for celebration. Sad because, while there is still need in some places for the kind of support it can give to those who need it. Cause for celebration because that need has largely disappeared. Cross-dressing is no longer a crime, as it was when Tri-Ess was founded. Young people generally have no use for such an organization.

CDMargret
10-31-2019, 09:07 PM
My question is it still worth joining your local Tri-ess chapter? I have requested information from them. Membership is not free and what can they provide?

sometimes_miss
11-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Thanks,
If there's no CURE for Cross-Dressing What am I going to do when I retire?
Become a nudist. No crossdressing necessary.

Pumped
11-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Become a nudist. No crossdressing necessary.

But are you presenting as a male nudist, or a female nudist??:doh:

Aunt Kelly
11-01-2019, 09:49 PM
My question is it still worth joining your local Tri-ess chapter? I have requested information from them. Membership is not free and what can they provide?
That's a call only you can make and that would depend on the local chapter in question.
From what I understand, Tau Chi is one of the more active surviving chapters. There less than a dozen regularly active members, and 4 or 5 spouses. I don't remain for what I get out of it. I'm there for the occasional opportunity to give back, for the occasional new member who is looking for support, reassurance and maybe assistance.
Hope that's at least minimally helpful for you.

Jenny22
11-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Good for you, Aunt Kelly. In almost all of my threads, I try (such as this one) to offer something that some sisters may find useful or of significant interest.