PDA

View Full Version : amazing day

magpie
03-26-2006, 07:24 PM
sunday 25th and most of monday 26th i've got the house to myself so i've been dressed all day its been great. i've been decorating and gardening as a woman. went out and brought some sheer black tights and fish net tights black of course. its been so wonderfull i've felt so calm and relaxed i dont want to go back to work on tuesday.
i'm even able to go to bed in something sexy.

Methos
03-26-2006, 07:31 PM
wow sounds like you really had a great day. Congrats

trixie38cd
03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
I know just how you feel, I just got back from a week's vacation with my SO, and couldn't wait to slip into something comfortable...

elizabeth nicole
03-26-2006, 08:02 PM
being single i sometimes forget that not everyone can dress when ever they want.then it home today.my youngest daughter brought over my granddaughter for a visit.my gf was here and she stalled them while i changed . this is the first time she has come with out calling.so now i to know what it is like.dont get me wrong i love my kids and granddaughter but till i heard why they came by i was upset.she is a nurse and was needed at work and her own mother was not around so i got to have a great day with the little one so it was still a great day in the end..so now i can say even more whole haertedly have your own great dat....:D :thumbsup:

Kathycd
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
What a nice feeling that must be for you. Happy that your day was great!

kathy

uknowhoo
03-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm so happy for your Magpie, and hope you enjoy the rest of your time ne femme. Hugs, Tammi

Robyn2006
03-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Like Elizabeth, I sometimes forget how many out there haven't the freedom to become fem whenever they wish... not that I'm OUT, but do have the freedom of a bachelor/bachelorette and can be as feminine as I want whenever I want (work time aside). I too am having a wonderful weekend dressed to the nines. Isn't it wonderful????:rose2:

Robyn

magpie
03-26-2006, 08:43 PM
so many replies so soon thankyou all.
i'm still sitting here dressed well sort of i'm not wearing a lot (i'll let you imagine what) i'm so glad i found you all.