PDA

View Full Version : Ever leave panties in the laundry?

annekathleen
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
I live alone, but my children do come to visit quite often. I usually wear womens underwear and throw them in the washing machine until its time to do the laundry, (usually on week-ends) There had been a few times when my older son and his girlfriend were living here, I had forgotten about what was in the wash, and found them neatly folded with all of my other clothes, without anything ever being said. They could have thought that they belonged to my girlfriend since she stays over quite a bit. My other son was in town this week-end and I remembered to take my Victorias Secrets out of the washer before he got around to doing his laundry.
Anybody ever forget and leave them in the washer or dryer and get caught?

Kathycd
03-26-2006, 08:12 PM
I did come close on one occasion, whew, talk about a wake up call there! <smile> But I did manage to get my things out of the drier and put away descretely.

kathy

trannie T
03-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Before I started dressing I found a pair at the laundromat. They even fit, wow! To whoever left them in the dryer: THANK YOU! ! !

:GD: :GD: :GD:

cindybarnes
03-27-2006, 06:58 AM
About 6 years ago I decided to make the move to wearing only girly undies.
Something you just cant hide from your spouse unless you plan to do all your own laundry . So I left a pair on purpose in the wash for my wife to find.
As expected she asked me when I got home if I knew anything about the panties that wern't hers ?
I told her they were mine and were more comfortable. She said something like "your weird" and just put them in my drawer like normal.
Now she had seen my Cindy side for years already so it wasn't a huge shock, but still was another small step for me :)
Now when she sees a good sale we both get new panties *S*

Cindy

ANA
03-27-2006, 07:08 AM
I have left panties a lot of tiimes in the dryer i just did it the other day. My s/o just folded them up and put them with my other cloths. she knows i crossdress but does not aprove so i try to be very carefull not to leave my girly things laying around. i do have 2 sweater tops, 1 short skirt and a 3 " pair of heels that she lets me keep in open sight but anything else is definetly not acceptable so i dress behind closed doors. don't know if she will ever except me being a crossdresser.

Phyliss
03-27-2006, 07:39 AM
About ten years ago when I finally decided to begin wearing everyday, I kinda took over the laundry duties, with the explaination of really hating not having matching socks. (The magic monsters that eat only one sock of each pair) Over time I've gotten pretty good at doing the wash. So to answer the question, ....no I haven't, but then since I do the laundry I can wear what I want without worry about being "caught".

MsEva
03-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Yes, but I do most of the laundry, my dear wife knows about Eva, daughter doesn't. But just try getting her to do the laundry:cheeky:

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 09:12 PM
i have to go to the local laundromat so no i've never had that happen.but i do love folding them in front of whoever is there

Tina P Hose
04-02-2006, 09:48 PM
As a a matter of fact I have left a pair of panties in the dryer. I live in an apratment above an alteration shop. There are just the two apartments here I share the laundry room with the next door apratment. A few years ago I left some sliky VS panties in the dryer. I forgot all about them until a month later, when I was removing my neighbors laundry from the dryer,(the same load had been in the dryer for atleast 3 days), I found my VS silky panties.

I wish that she was a pretty girl but alas, she was not. So I just put them in with the other stuff that was hers and finished my laundry.:o