PDA

View Full Version : I Wish....

StevieR65
11-01-2019, 07:36 PM
I wish I knew back when I started crossdressing what I know now .... But every one does. I wish I was more straight forward with my intentions with my parents my life would be very much different now. I wish I was a woman. Yes it is something I have a deep feeling for. I take now what I can get for the amount of knowledge I have. Like makeup. I will accept as much help for more than what I know now. I want to dress more and go out in public. I want ti meet other dressers and go out for a night on the town and learn the do's and don't and what nots and what fors.

Because when I am gone from this earth I want to say yes I am glad I tied this rather than say I Wish......

Stevie

PattiAnneTurner
11-01-2019, 11:12 PM
I feel the same way. Wish I could have my late teens back. I would be a much different person today in more ways than one!!!

Cheryl T
11-04-2019, 12:28 PM
We all have those moments.
I wish I knew then what I know now about Microsoft, Apple and Amazon.
I'd be uber wealthy, retired decades ago and living full time in a beautiful home somewhere where I could enjoy the warm sun on my bikini clad body with my long hair blowing in the trade wind breeze.:daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
11-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Stevie, life is really very simple. Instead of wishing, start planning! When you're young, u can accomplish nearly anything if u plan it carefully. Then, follow your plan. Take it one step at a time. College can help with your plans.:thumbsup:

Most people discover as they follow their plans, life throws things in their way. Or, their plan didn't work as they had hoped. That simply requires re working or come up with a new plan!:)

Most people let life kick them around. U know who they r. They're always complaining about one thing or another.:sad:

Don't be one of them. Stop dreaming and start planning and doing!:battingeyelashes:

Devi SM
11-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Stevie, I post a thread call trans versus crossdressers, what are you? In Male to female section because of people as you. Unfortunately, most of self wise start discussing about labels but my only reason was to make some people as you rethink k o what they are doing crossdressing and why they are because it's never late to realize what you confess ut wishes can turn reality as in my case.
All the odds were against me, a religious christian pastor, married more tha 35 years near the 60 years old with three kids, boys married with a grandson, but I got what I had and see who I am now, most of the wishes fullfilled.

Devi

Alice Torn
11-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Life's stuff and death happen while we are making other plans.

MonicaPVD
11-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Don't get caught up in nostalgia and wishing you had done things differently. That will only zap away the fun possibilities that lie ahead. We all have regrets, we all might wish something had been different. It wasn't. Water under the bridge. Act today. Plan for tomorrow.