PDA

View Full Version : Dressing tables / Vanities

Sarah Rabbit
03-27-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi Girls

What does your dressing table have on it? I looked at mine just the other day. On it was, two Lynx after shaves, an underarm spray and a picture of my S.O. and myself doing the 'Rose and Jack" on the front of a Tourist Ship Just like 'Titanic' while on holiday. As to My Femme side I have a velvet covered Jewellery box, filled with Female adornments. I have a stick and a few bottles of perfume as well as other female trappings. It’s not much but it feels great. What do you have on yours?

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

GypsyKaren
03-27-2006, 05:29 AM
I have a lighted make-up mirror, a small glass box I keep some of my earrings and bracelets in, and an ever present ashtray.

Karen

Lisa Golightly
03-27-2006, 06:29 AM
Cotton wool, moisturiser, cleanser, toner, hairspray, hair brushes, scrunchies, hairband, nail varnish (various), lipstick (various), foundation, powder, perfume, foot cream, hand cream, makeup remover, eye makeup remover, deoderant, earrings and rings (in drawer), pink bowl (for cotton wool), pearlescent bowl (for make up), makeup brushes, eye shadow palette, a silver money box, and a vase of pink roses.

Julie Avery
03-27-2006, 06:31 AM
I actually do have a nice vanity in a tiny little room all my own, and guess what's on it? Stacks and stacks of papers and stuff that need to be sorted and filed or tossed! Aaaaack