PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Shopping Trip

Raychel
03-27-2006, 08:04 AM
This weekend my wife and I went on a shopping trip. No kids. Now usually on these trips both my wife and I come home with bags of lingerie and she usually has a field day at the dress barn. But this weekend we did not buy any lingerie. I just was not really in the mood for any new underwear, and there was nothing there that I really "had to have". I decided that if I saw something that would be good for me at he dress barn that I would bring it up to my wife and see if she woudl let me get it for myself. But I didn't really see anything there either. My wife did get a few things, But no purchases for Raychel this time. I hope that the excitement of this is not wearing off, I do so enjoy the shopping trips and the dressing. What will happen from here, I only wish I knew.

Maybe Wendy the shopping expert can help me with this.

uknowhoo
03-29-2006, 11:53 PM
I guesss it's kinda like Manny Ramirez going 0 for 4. It just happens once in a while. I love to shop, but I don't really buy all that much stuff. If I don't see a "gotta have" item, my purse stays closed. Tammi

Raychel
03-30-2006, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the response Tammi. I guess I will just have to wait for next time to see what happens. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for shopping. That would be pretty hard to believe, but I guess it cold happen. :eek:

Tina Dixon
03-30-2006, 06:35 AM
It just looked the same, I been that way to, I guess thats why its called shoping instead of lets go buying.

Raychel
03-30-2006, 06:54 AM
I guess that I was just a little freaked out. I never had that experience before, with the opertunity to buy girly stuff and not really wanting to get anything. It was a little scary. :cry:

Toni Shelton
03-30-2006, 08:08 AM
I look at it, "If I have it, I have to shop more." Thats my excuse to keep shopping. I also love to shop and I am getting to were I don't buy so much. I guess I have what I need.

Billijo49504
03-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Maybe the thrill is gone now. Now you will just shop for the things you need. Instead of buying for the sake of buying. And as most of us, you have developed a style you like to dress, and if nothing fits that style. you don't buy...BJ 0.02

Raychel
03-30-2006, 08:16 AM
You could be right there Billijo. Of all the items I looked at. The lingerie and shapewear I had pretty much everything that I wanted. And in the Dress Barn. There was nothing that really fit my style. There was some nice summery stuff, But nothing that really needed to be in Raychel's closet. Maybe next time I guess.