PDA

View Full Version : going out

chastity
03-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi Everyone, I need some advice, so far I have only crossdressed at home but I want to try going out dressed, my wife is very considerate and said she would come with me shopping, but I feel that this is just to big a step, can anyone advise on how they first started to do this.

Chastity

JoAnnDallas
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I would suggest to dress to blend in, Ask your wife on what would be the best outfit. Let her do most of the talking, that way you will give your self away with your voice.

Try a drive first. The car will shield you but at the same time you will be seen.
If your game, then try stopping at a gasoline station and fill up the car. Select a station that has a lot of islands with one kinda off by itself.

Remember you will have your wife with you for support.

JoAnn

Petrina CD
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Myself, I joined Tri-Ess, A support group where we all get together and dress up. No one has to pass as a women, just the desire to dress up as one. Almost every large city has a drag club or two, no need for passing there either. At the end of our meeting a bunch of us would go to the drag club together as a small group.I am not a member at this time but about to rejoin.

Petrina cd

alysonatl
03-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Chastity honey, first feel very fortunate that you have an understanding wife who is willing to help you on your journey. With her long, the trip is that much easier.

My advice: Put on your favorite everyday dress, heels, stockings and full makeup. Be the woman you are and it will all seem natural. Be sure to use your femme voice and body language. And spray on perfume, you'll feel very feminine and sexy.

When you've got it together, go to places women congregate: women's departments of stores are okay, but you'll feel more comfortable in thrift, econdhand por consignment stores. You're just another shopper there looking for a bargain.
If you're feeling particularly brave, get a manicure. Most of the manicurists are Asian, and generally don't care. I wemt for one today and feel thoroughly female.

Have fun, girlfriend.

randi_789
03-27-2006, 07:16 PM
You are truly lucky to have a wife to support you and go with you. It is a lot easier with someone else. My first time out alone was just to walk the sidewalk at a strip mall and then back to the car. The second time out was with a GG and we went to the mall and out to lunch. I felt really at ease with someone else there. The next time I was alone and went to the mall, walked around and even went into a Payless shoe store to try on some shoes. No problem Best time for me to go? I go out late morning when malls aren't crowded. Go, have a great time, and of course let us know how you made out.