PDA

View Full Version : All loved up

Lily_gg
10-30-2004, 08:49 PM
The latest in the Lily & her grrly story...

Well, we've not had the chance to talk properly much lately - it's been snatched phonecalls here and there, and his day yesterday went kinda wrong, he didn't end up phoning me until I was about to go to bed (I'm in Oz, he's in UK, time difference makes things tricky), so I was upset with him to start with, plus I've had a crappy week anyway, so was being a bit over-emotional (for this, read crying and making noises like a duck with a cold :p).

Buuuuut, he managed to calm me down, got me to talk about my crappy week and made it all seem a lot better, talked about us generally and stuff, and then got onto talking about the whole cd 'thing'. We ended up talking for about three hours, I went to bed very late, but very happy and loved up!

We ended up talking about his collection of clothes and things - I didn't really know what he had, and one of my worries was that his 'bust' (wasn't sure if he had breastforms, water balloons or what!) would make me feel all inadequate about mine - he was saying about needing the right size so as not to look unbalanced or too small for his frame, and I reminded him that I've always felt mine are too small for my frame. Thankfully, he's been a lot more sensitive since he's released his femme side, and I got a whole load of reassurances about how much he loves them :). He's apparently got breastforms, which I guessed, but wanted to know about before I saw him, and he's also got some chicken fillets which he used to use, and has promised to bring with him so that I can play with them and make myself super-busty too :D

At first, he was really nervous about telling me, but then we got into it, and he was describing his favourite stuff, and then told me that I've forced him to shop! Apparently, it never used to matter too much what his stuff was like, because it was just for him, but now that he's planning to dress up for me, he doesn't want me to see him in cheap and nasty, or slightly badly fitting stuff, so he's having to re-evaluate his wardrobe!

And he kept stopping and checking that I was ok with hearing everything he was telling me, and agreed that we should take it slowly - we're talking waxing, and I was worried that if he waxed and dressed up all in the same day, it might freak me out, so we've decided the dressing will be at least the day after the waxing, and so on... He also reckons that I'd love some of his stuff, especially a corset he keeps mentioning, so has said he'll bring loads of it with him, and we can have a dress up night in his things - role reversal or what?!!! Could be a very interesting suitcase if customs decide to stop him... So, you have men's clothes in here? Yes. And you have these women's clothes? Yes. And this, what's this in the pink tissue paper? Oh, that's a new toy from Sh! that I'm not allowed to open - surprise from my girlfriend. And this one? Oh, that's the harness to go with it. And this make-up bag is yours too? Um, yep. And this book, the Encyclopedia of Unusual Sexual Practices? [my mail order purchase to his house] Yes, fascinating read that one! Hmmmm, thank you very much sir, carry on! lol.

So, at the moment we've got to the point that I'm feeling more ok with it every time I talk to him, because he's being really sensitive about my feelings, and taking it really slowly with me. He also told me several times that he's really lucky, and he thinks I'm absolutely lovely. Finds it hilarious that I'm on here yakking away to you lot too, and thought it was really sweet that I call myself Lily - sounded very touched by that one (it's because he buys me lilies). He's talking about getting online himself so he can come and meet you all, will definitely be on here when he visits! And I'm thinking about booking him in for a back, chest, underarms (which he's currently shaving anyway) & legs wax - I'm not 100% sure if I'll like it all, but we'll never know until we try, and it'll be a great surprise for him - he knows I'm happy for him to get say his back waxed, but the rest will surprise him!

Anyhow, I've been on here and yakking away like crazy for far too long now - just wanted to let you girls know where we'd got to so far - any views, questions (about SO's reactions?) etc welcome! :D

*hugs to all as always*

Sweet Susan
10-30-2004, 08:56 PM
Wow! That was really interesting and informative. Not sure I understood it all, but I think I got the basic take on it. You are his woman, girlfriend, wife, and he is your man and he's a crossdresser. Is that correct? Anyway, if that is correct, I just would like to say that I really enjoyed reading what you wrote. I found it really interesting, thought provoking and tender. Good luck to you and him (her). Be understanding with him, being a crossdresser is a tough thing to admit to people. Thanks for the write up. Tell us more.

Lily_gg
10-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Yeah, sorry, forgot to include the clipped notes for all the new people who've not heard my yakking before!

I'm a gg, we've been together (bf & gf, not married!) for almost two years now, but we're currently long distance because of work (Oz & UK). About a month before the big move, we split up because of the stress of it all, and because I didn't think I could maintain a long distance relationship with a man who never showed his emotions, didn't ever say I love you etc :(

About a fortnight later, he came to talk to me, told me absolutely everything (previously I thought it may be something he fancied trying, never knew though), told me that he had to tell me, had never told anyone and so on. We were back together by about halfway through the 5hr conversation, but he didn't really realise this until a bit later...

Then had a fabulous fortnight, but then the big move happened and we've been long distance for about three months now. :( But he's coming to visit for christmas, hence all the talk about our plans :p

I just thought that the gg view on all this would be useful/informative/interesting/whatever to some people, plus I like to yak about us, as you probably noticed :D

KewTnCurvy GG
10-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Hi Lily,
Glad to hear of your recent hook up with your grrly:p
Yes, though my long distance relationship is not that far (and soon to be over, the distance not the relationship) I can sympathize with the difficulities of it all. And your grrl sounds very caring and kind:) I'm happy for you about that:) You are a major contributor here and I think we've all come to care about you and value your contributions.

hugs
kew

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Hi Lily,
Your threads are always important to me and it is so important to see the otherside of the relationship.

I can see your SO's point though about the wardrobe, since I've been coming here and have been considering how to get out of the closet I have been much much more aware of clothes, what works and what doesn't. So much so that a couple of weeks ago she asked me "what's happened, where's the old you"!!

I hope your grand reunion goes well, I have a hard enough time being away from my wife on a 2 week trip.
Love
Fiona

Lily_gg
10-31-2004, 12:51 AM
Thanks all, nice to know someone likes my posts! *more hugs* :p

He's coming to visit for pretty much all of december, which is going to be absolutely fantastic - we've got so many plans, both for travelling around and seeing stuff, and for exploring his dressing together - I have a feeling neither of us are going to sleep for the entire time he's here, to make sure we fit everything in! :D

And I'm out here for about a year with work (3months so far), then my visa expires and I have to go home, so at least we have an endpoint in sight, and know that we only have to cope with the long distance thing for a set time - hurrah! And of course he's visiting soon, and will hopefully be able to fit in another visit partway through next year, and then I'll be back to sunny ole England...

Oh, and I forgot to mention before - he said he's feeling a lot more comfortable about his dressing now that he's shared it with me, and also feels like it's grown into something more - he says now it feels like it's not just him dressing, it's something special and more intimate between us - it's so amazing to hear him talking like that now, I feel like happy-crying as I type (in our 'previous' relationship, he never expressed feelings). In fact, he's so comfortable with it now, he wore girlie panties to work for the first time the other day, because I dared him to :D

babe4life
10-31-2004, 01:24 AM
Lily! *hugs*

I loved reading every single word you typed on this here thread. Congratulations to you both. I want details, pictures, stories, the works ;). Well, within reason I suppose :D

Love and hugs,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 01:25 AM
Cute Sundresses all round in Oz during December?!!? Jealous, again.
LOL
Fiona

babe4life
10-31-2004, 02:59 AM
Randie, when you get to the end of a long day, you can just grab one of your forms and prepare it for supper ;)

LOL

Just kidding :p

Love,
Vicky

Lily_gg
10-31-2004, 04:23 AM
*giggling* Mmmmm, what a lovely perfume you're wearing, what is it? Eau de poulet you say? How interesting!......

Hmmm, I'm hungry. Honey, sweetie, darling, come here... *yoink* Oi! Give my breast back!!! Mmmmm, chomp chomp :D

Sorry Randie! Chicken fillets are the little breast-boosting falsy ones that sit in a bra underneath the breast, and give a bit of a lift, create more cleavage, rather than being a full breastform. And they look like chicken fillets, so.....

:p