PDA

View Full Version : There Is No Such Thing As A Pretty Boy!

Penny
03-27-2006, 03:43 PM
You can teach a parrot to say "pretty boy" but not a human being because there is no such thing as a pretty boy or for that matter, a pretty man. Wrong grasshopper, we are pretty men and indeed very rare. We are physical males with mostly a male
sex brain and a female gender brain. As little phsical boys we conformed to fit
in and were gender brainwashed. For most of us according to previously posted
threads, along about the age of 10 to 12 and just as puberty was starting to
kick in, we began to question what makes girls pretty. How come they got
to wear pretty things, how come they got called pretty and we didn't? We
began to experiment with pretty cloths (female) in an effort to see if that made us pretty and if fact, crossdressing did make us feel pretty. So then,
we were hooked for life. The extent to which each one of crossdress is, I believe, directly proportional to our need to feel pretty or an other way of saying it is from a very few items occasionally to complete transformation
27/7 depending on the individual. For most of us, we have intigrated both
our male (sometimes only through necessity) and our female side into one
to become the person we are today except for one little piece, PRETTY. We associate womanly or feminine with pretty more so that a GG.
Why, because as little girls, for the most part, they were reaised pretty and
as women they have that inner comfidence. Forgive me if this might sound sexist but that womanly or feminine confidence comes from a GG's natural
appearance, their breasts. So for woman who must undergo a masestamy,
it is such a physological blow because they no longer feel pretty and must
come to terms with that. Also, many women have their breast enlarged to
make them feel prettier. And as men, we see breasts as the as the ultimate
pretty. So then, as crossdressers, we find it difficult to feel complete or
feel pretty or feminine or like a woman, however you want to say it, because
of our male ego with has been gender brainwashed just like everyone else.
But feeling pretty is not a desire, it is a necessity. Consider the following about a woman and see if it fits you:
Hairdo- long or short are pretty
Arched eyebrowe- pretty
Acsentuated eyes-pretty
Blush on a flawless complection- pretty
Full colored lips-pretty
Long soft neckling-pretty
Soft smooth skin-pretty
Earrings-pretty
Neckless-Pretty
Curve of the breasts-pretty
Long, polished nails-pretty
All feminine looking jewery to taste-pretty
Curve of the spine-pretty
Curve of the midsection-pretty
Slenter arms, wrists, hands and fingers-pretty
slender legs and calfs-pretty
Painted toenail-pretty
Bouses to taste-pretty
Skirts and dresses to taste-pretty
High heels-pretty

Now there lot more that I could write but the point is we associate feminity
with pretty even more than most and probably spend more time in front of a mirror crossdressed than anyone else. Howcome we have a compulsion to come out of the closet and then to go out in public. We need to confirm that
we are pretty which turn makes us feel pretty and complete. What holds us
back from whatever freedom we seek is gender brainwashing (ours and everyone else's). I wore extremely long french manicured, highly polished
nails to work but rather than hide them, I showed the off and asked for comments. Tipical comments were they were long, squared, and shiney but
in two instances with women, I put my pinky right next to theirs and asked
and if it were on you? Both instances PRETTY! So then correct me if I'm
wrong but a man can admire something pretty, own something pretty but
he himself cannot wear something pretty because he is not. Or are we?

sherri
03-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Just because I'm not pretty doesn't mean there aren't pretty boys - and pretty men - out there. There are.

For that matter, people used to say I was a pretty boy. But that was a long, long time ago. If I had discovered this side of myself when I was young, I suspect that I would have embraced a pretty/feminine boy image wholeheartedly - and extended it to wearing skirts etc - but I doubt that I would have felt the need for breastforms or wigs. Now, at this late date, I think I wear the latter to compensate for lost beauty. What is no longer possible naturally, I strive for artificially.

Penny
03-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Just because I'm not pretty doesn't mean there aren't pretty boys - and pretty men - out there. There are.

For that matter, people used to say I was a pretty boy. But that was a long, long time ago. If I had discovered this side of myself when I was young, I suspect that I would have embraced a pretty/feminine boy image wholeheartedly - and extended it to wearing skirts etc - but I doubt that I would have felt the need for breastforms or wigs. Now, at this late date, I think I wear the latter to compensate for lost beauty. What is no longer possible naturally, I strive for artificially.
Thanks Sherri for your comment. I feel pretty when I'm dresses. I know that as a man, I'm never going to be beautiful and yes you are pretty. It's ok to be
dress pretty and feel pretty! Most CD's are pretty men (tender, thouthtfull, carring, attentive ect.) on the inside trying to see it on the outside.