PDA

View Full Version : Help with 'the tuck'

BrookeMckayla
03-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi girlz,

I read a bunch of different threads on tucking and noticed, like me, some girlz have trouble getting the testicles up into the abdomen. Hopefully I have some help for those girlz who have problems getting the two little nuggets in thier holsters.

It occured to me one day after swimming. We've all seen the Seinfeld 'Shrinkage' episode, right? Well, I got out of the cold pond and I had never seen my package so small. I mean, it was TINY! Everything was shrunken up and shriveled and the two buddies could not even be seen. That's when the lightbulb went off in my head. I could use shrinkage to my advantage!!

Of all the times I tried to manully push the testes up into the abdomen, like I have read so many times, I have never been able to do it. But, if I soak them in a cup of ice water (3 ice cubes) for about 5-10 minutes, they migrate into those sockets all by themselves!! Then, you have to get the panties on real quick before they fall out, and they stay.

This works for me everytime. It is kind of a pain with the cold dripping water, but it allows me to do 'the tuck'.

I would caution that you could probably get your buddies frost-bitten, which would be a really, really bad idea. Would probably land you in the hospital, so be careful.

(next thread? . . .orchiectomy through frost-bitten testicles! LOL)

Take care girlz, and don't let the frost bugs bite.

Hugz,
Brooke

poptart
03-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll have to try that!

Julie Avery
03-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Rumor has it that broccoli holds the secret of success.

Maria D
03-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Broccoli holds the secrets of everything :)

Felicity
03-27-2006, 05:48 PM
There's another little secret other than the twins. That eyesore between them gets small too. If you can keep enough compression on it when it is at it's smallest, it has a hard time inflating again.

The concept is just like a balloon. At first, it is hard to get the balloon to expand, but once started, the balloon expands rather easily.

When I wish to create the proper appearance, I tape things down real firm. A tape collar about half way down the shaft with another piece of tape lightly pulled between my cheeks keeps things smooth and in place. It takes time to get the proper collar diameter and placement, but once done, push the head behind the collar. Several pieces of tape holding all that loose stuff a little tight makes it smooth in the front. Continue with the tape just past where the twins relocate and you can make the two light bulges disappear!

A long time ago I made a posting titled The Art Of Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950). At the time, I guessed at the pate lengths I used and a few are notable off. However, If you can tuck, and use my method, you will really like the results!

You can make the pieces of tape going across, holding everything down, long intentionally, then fold so the sticky side to hold your thong or panty over the tape so it isn’t ever seen!

By the way, if you did everything right, you can push the head in and out anytime for sitting down and relieving yourself!

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Well, now I know I have something to be thankful for. I had no idea that someday I would be happy to have small testicles.

Good luck with that bucket of ice ladies.:)

BrookeMckayla
03-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Well, now I know I have something to be thankful for. I had no idea that someday I would be happy to have small testicles.

Good luck with that bucket of ice ladies.:)

LOL! Ironic, isn't it?

tori-e
03-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Tuck? Here's a more permanent solution...

http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/home_srs.htm

:D
Tori

tori-e
03-28-2006, 10:15 PM
A long time ago I made a posting titled The Art Of Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950)

Sorry!:o

Seriously though, this is very helpful!

thanks,
Tori

Ranee Daze
03-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey Ladies!!!!!!! Enough with the broccoli references O.K.
Although those elastics really do help with the cleavage and tape arrangement.
Eat the broccoli when you get home. I think it is a diuretic and when you tuck the package up they take up bladder space and this is a problem if you are out and about for awhile. When I'm tucked I avoid tea, coffee, beer...and broccoli.

CharlaineCadence
03-30-2006, 09:42 PM
You know its funny now that I know who I truely am and the fact tha I am a woman at heart. I have to make my self laugh at the fact that i have allways been a rather small in the tools of love. I have not yet learned to tuck yet but i havent needed to either. a pair of panties thaat fit me right and my hose hide me prittly well though I do wish to hide smother for summer. after reading this post i'm proud to be small.

jillinla
03-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Tighten the skin of your scrotum.
This should cause your testes to rise
Help them
Back into your body where the belong
Pull your penis between your legis, tapong if you wish the scrotal skin around
your shaft (medical tape)
Taping is not necessary
Pull yup tight panties - followed by a firm pantyhose

Voila!

After some practice, experience, you'll find that you'll be able to hold your penis in place with less and sess assistance from panties and/or panty hose