PDA

View Full Version : Obsession with Shoes

joannethecd
03-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Until I began crossdressing, I never could understand women's obsession with shoes, although as a male I always was turned on by an attractive foot in an attractive shoe.

But now that I'm wearing women's shoes, I think I understand that every shoe is different and makes you feel different when you're wearing them - size of the heels, open-toes, colors, pumps vs. sandals, etc.

My favorite, though, is the basic 4" pump in black!

Wenda
03-27-2006, 11:55 PM
No kidding! I have two pairs of mens boots and two pairs of black shoes, one pair of brown. I have 6 pairs of womens boots, from ankle to shiny black thigh high, I have 12 pairs of shoes hanging in a sorter on the inside of my closet door, and 3 pairs of red, black and slive spike heels, and then some I dont wear. The only reason I dont have ten times more is because my VISA card ran into its limit.

Tamara Croft
03-28-2006, 12:01 AM
I don't have an obsession about shoes, I'm being serious, I don't understand why women need so many shoes +?

steffie39
03-28-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi girls,

It seems like each time I get an outfit, the first thing that comes to my mind is: "Oh my God, now I need to get shoes to match!" Then my wife says to me: "Now you know what women go through when after they get an outfit." In fact, just a while ago I got a skirt and top from J.C. Penny online but then had to go to the Payless site to get matching shoes. :)

Steffie

jillinla
03-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Thsnk god for BIG FEET -

W/out them I would be croucing in a corner of the steet - begging for shoe money.
Manolo will talk to me and send me a list (catalog too plebe for them) - but they won't make 13's ( I am blushing)
But many will
'I'm addicted

lynda jane hamilton
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM
I love shoes - a girl can never have too many!

Only yesterday I looked at a beautiful white skirt and pretty top. Next thought I only have brown courts or black courts or strappy sandals. Must get new shoes said the brain. Didn't buy the skirt until I find the shoes!! White sandals if I can find them!

LOL

Lynda x

Abbygale
03-28-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi Joanne
Yes I do agree shoes are the fetish of this old gal. Nothing takes place over a 3" open toed sling back.
Abby

mirage2b
03-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Don't think I would have come out of the closet if it wasn't for the pretty shoes I get to wear! Got to have at least a 4 inch heel and I can always find something something slinky and sexy to wear.

Marlena Dahlstrom
03-28-2006, 02:35 AM
I don't have an obsession about shoes, I'm being serious, I don't understand why women need so many shoes +?

Well for some I think it's a (socially acceptable) fetish. Not as in sexual fetish, but fetish in it's traditional sense of an object of unreasonably excessive fascination, often with overtones of having magical properties. I.e. new shoes will somehow make them feel better.

GypsyKaren
03-28-2006, 04:29 AM

But...but...shoes are cute, shoes are festive, shoes are fun! So many styles, so many colors, some with ribbons, and some with bows, I love shoes!

Karen

Lisa Golightly
03-28-2006, 04:45 AM

My ex was like that... she'd buy a pair per season. I'm totally the other way... I bought ten pairs last week :cheeky:

jenny c
03-28-2006, 05:09 AM
I do love female shoes i own loads now various styles and colours and there are so many to choose from out there.

Adrienne Heels
03-28-2006, 07:52 AM
I am obsessed with shoes myself. I am always checking out what GGs are wearing and always browsing in the stores. If I had the space, I would have like 20 pair of heels!! In fact, yesterday in a consignment shop, I tried on a lovely pair of Coach slides. I am gonna call there today and ask the lady to put them on the side for me!!

I think it goes back to my childhood, when I used to wear mom and auntie's heels to play all the time.

Love,

Karyn

Melissa_77
03-28-2006, 09:14 AM
For me its always been knee boots. For as long as I can remember I was always fascinated by them. Just the sight of a woman in the street wearing knee boots turns me to jelly. For the every day boring ol' me, I have 2 pairs of shoes and that does me. For the glamourous side of me I have 8 pairs of boots! I know I can only where one pair at a time, but I can't get enough of them! This obsession? has got to me so much I've even started wearing them under my bootcut jeans for the 'everyday me', a combo that looks great and feels even better. People in the street never even give me a second glance. Can I make the next step (no pun intended) and wear them to the office? Hmmm.

Reana
03-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi girls,

It seems like each time I get an outfit, the first thing that comes to my mind is: "Oh my God, now I need to get shoes to match!" Then my wife says to me: "Now you know what women go through when after they get an outfit." In fact, just a while ago I got a skirt and top from J.C. Penny online but then had to go to the Payless site to get matching shoes. :)

Steffie

Strange, it seems the first thing I think of after acquiring a new pair of shoes is that I need to get other clothing to match. :cheeky:

Reana
03-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Don't think I would have come out of the closet if it wasn't for the pretty shoes I get to wear! Got to have at least a 4 inch heel and I can always find something something slinky and sexy to wear.

Footwear is the whole foundation of my dressing. I wouldn't be here or at any level of dressing without that fetish. The whole "package" has become very balanced now but the footwear is where it started way back in the
(my) dark ages. :)

wendy
03-28-2006, 12:45 PM
until I bought my first pair of women's shoes (pink pumps, 2 inch heel), i never did understand why shoes were so important to a woman. But now, I have expanded my collection to another pair of pumps (open toe), black 2 inch heel, and boots, black with a 2 inch heel.

I wouldn't say I have an obsession, but it definitely rounds out the feminine feel for sure.