PDA

View Full Version : Couple more questions...

Abraxas
10-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Right... I've got a couple of questions if anyone can help. Besides, we need more topics on this side of the board, right?

Now, I've got dark hair (although it's blond now). My eyebrows and lashes are jet black and my hair is dark brown. My skin is white. REALLY, sickeningly white. So, how do I create the effect of still being clean- shaven, but that I still have a thick beard? Genetically, I would have a thick beard. And you know how you can see a guy's beard even if he's clean- shaven? How do I create that effect?

Also, I think I may've asked this before but am not sure. How do I make it look like I've got an Adam's Apple? Is there a way? I'm not sure it's necessarily important, but I'd like one anyway?

KewTnCurvy GG
10-31-2004, 12:51 AM
Abraxas,
I would help here but honestly I do not know. Makeup perhaps but I wouldn't know where to start or how to create the effect you seek. Maybe cruise some makeup artists boards, look for theater makeup artists and see if you can ask them a question or two on the subject. You could always say you're seeking the effect for a part in a play???

:)

hugs
kew

Abraxas
10-31-2004, 02:49 AM
I'll look into it!

Abraxas
10-31-2004, 07:38 AM
'S okay. I'm sure I'll think of something. Thanks anyway :)

ieya
10-31-2004, 04:30 PM
try transgender.com

and look on that site there is a makeup section in there..

love ieya

Abraxas
10-31-2004, 07:04 PM
Thanks very much, guys!I'll check out those links.
I do shave my face every few days, except for the sideburns if I decided some days I need some, so I can throw on some mascara or something and won't have to wait for them to grow in. But, yeah, I do shave. The hair grows in thicker, but still completely transparent. Damn.
Genevieve-- thanks for the lovely compliment! Most people I meet don't notice my eyes-- I think they're my best feature, really. If they do notice them, they think they're brown, which annoys me because they're green with bits of blue.
Thanks again, everybody. Hopefully I'll find something!
--Eddie

Tonia
11-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Thanks very much, guys!I'll check out those links.
I do shave my face every few days, except for the sideburns if I decided some days I need some, so I can throw on some mascara or something and won't have to wait for them to grow in. But, yeah, I do shave. The hair grows in thicker, but still completely transparent. Damn.
Genevieve-- thanks for the lovely compliment! Most people I meet don't notice my eyes-- I think they're my best feature, really. If they do notice them, they think they're brown, which annoys me because they're green with bits of blue.
Thanks again, everybody. Hopefully I'll find something!
--Eddie
Eddie,
Hormones will change all of that it will even change your face appearence.

Tonia:)

Abraxas
11-04-2004, 05:46 PM
Cool!
Well, I'll have to think about it. Hard. Cos I don't wanna wreck my voice. That's the main issue.