PDA

View Full Version : Daphnes skirts

bobbie anne
03-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Just finished watching old re-runs of frazier. I just love the skirts Daphne wears on these shows. They look so sexy. Does anyone else like those skirts.

sky0629
03-27-2006, 07:30 PM
I was in love with her and her outfits never missed a show.

veronicagurl85
03-28-2006, 01:29 AM
omg yes she has the cutest skirts ever i wish i could have gotten her hand me downs. she always looked wonderful:D

robyn1114
03-28-2006, 02:17 AM
I agree, I just adore the way she dresses. The show is pretty good too

JodieFosterTLGWLDTL
03-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Just finished watching old re-runs of frazier. I just love the skirts Daphne wears on these shows. They look so sexy. Does anyone else like those skirts.

I'm a huge fan of the program, a huge fan of that character, and a huge fan of those tartan skirts! :cool: (I've posted same elsewhere.) Often, Jane Leeves would wear a black unitard beneath a skirt. Happily, I found a black unitard at a local dancewear shop, and have two "servicable" tartan skirts, purchased online from costume-relates sites.

Unhappily, my sister has three or more really cute, really sexy tartans (her daughters, now outgrown) just hanging in a basement closet! Inappropriate to inquire after them -- she knows I'm bi/andro, but not CD, and I'd feel funny about wearing my nieces' skirts -- but, what a waste! ;)

Billie Jean
03-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Daphne is very sexy herself. I like the show and the fact that Jane frequently wears skirts more than pants, wish more ladies wore them. Billie Jean