PDA

View Full Version : Pantie Poll

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Ok, I know, OMG ANOTHER PANTIE THREAD. But, I want to know what's actually in your drawers, not what you wear, just what is in your drawers and what colour they are and if they have ribbons ;)

size7satin
03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
If you want to see whats in my pantie drawer it will cost you 50 cents just like everyone else!

Angela Burke
03-27-2006, 08:56 PM
At last, a proper panties poll.
I put these in a previous "Trivia" post but I think they deserve a place here.
http://forgetmenotpanties.contagiousmedia.org/

Leigh Davis
03-27-2006, 08:57 PM
:thumbup:

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 08:58 PM
http://forgetmenotpanties.contagiousmedia.org/ - and this was a nice scam ;) so don't be ordering any lol!!!!

ChristineRenee
03-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok, I know, OMG ANOTHER PANTIE THREAD. But, I want to know what's actually in your drawers, not what you wear, just what is in your drawers and what colour they are and if they have ribbons ;)HEY T...there ARE ladies present here ya know! But if you REALLY want to see what is in my drawers missy....and no...ribbons aren't a part of the "package" there hon:p....and...oh...never mind!:naughty

Sharon
03-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Where's the BVD option?

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Where's the BVD option?I don't wanna know bout BVD's, they aren't panties.... so :p

Rachel Morley
03-27-2006, 09:16 PM
I voted white because that's primarily my main color, pink being next. Most of my panties have flowery patterns and lace trim all over them....but there wasn't an option for that. So what's the verdict? I did I pass the test? :)

Amanduhrob
03-27-2006, 09:44 PM
where was the all of the above option?:D

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 09:45 PM
where was the all of the above option?:DYou can't have all of the above.... because you can't have all ribbons AND no ribbons :p

Angel.... you failed :( you have none with ribbons... I'm ashamed :p

AmandaM
03-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Ok, I know, OMG ANOTHER PANTIE THREAD. But, I want to know what's actually in your drawers, not what you wear, just what is in your drawers and what colour they are and if they have ribbons ;)

Gosh you're kinky...:happy:

...just kidding! Mostly white high-cuts. Especially Victoria's Secret! Of Course!

barbie lanai
03-27-2006, 09:55 PM
So where's the options for gold, silver, purple, green, yellow, blue, violet, tan, sequinned, & lacey?

size7satin
03-27-2006, 10:00 PM
You can't have all of the above.... because you can't have all ribbons AND no ribbons

You can if you have more then 1 pantie drawer!:D

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Tamara:

I can't believe that you would ask such a question of a lady. I thought you had more class than that. How would you feel if I ask you to tell me what color your panties were and did they have ribbons on them. OMG.. I'm just appalled.

Anyway, they are mostly black with lace trim, and yes, they have little ribbons. I love the tanga cuts. I love the soft pastels as well but a girl only has so much money to spend you know.

Now, give it up girl, tell us whats in your drawers?

Jennaie :be:

ashlee chiffon
03-27-2006, 10:03 PM
kewl poll, but hard to answer as i have Two panty drawers, one for the daily wear and the other for specialty made, finer quality, and lingerie type *the ones with any ribbons are in drawer #2!
*big hugs*
bobby

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 10:10 PM
TWO??? now that's just being greedy :p

Ok, in my drawers, black, white, red and pink thongs, some with ribbons. And I have some black hot pants ;) No panties in my drawers :eek:

Tina Dixon
03-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I like black, they hide the skid marks better:D

size7satin
03-27-2006, 10:14 PM
TWO??? now that's just being greedy

I have 4 what would that be?

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 10:17 PM
I have 4 what would that be?Uber greediness at its finest ;) and well.... no wait, I'm not going to say it :lol:

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM

Tina, my god, thats just not right. clean yourself up girl. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

michelle19845
03-27-2006, 10:36 PM
an interesting poll would be the color of the first panties you ever tried on. that could pry be hard for a few ladies to remember.

Tina Dixon
03-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Tina, my god, thats just not right. clean yourself up girl. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

This tread was asking for it and I deliverd;)

EricaCD
03-27-2006, 10:39 PM
You really had me confused until I saw that you could check more than one box.

About 150 pairs at last count so the menagerie sort of defies description at this point......

Angela Burke
03-27-2006, 10:48 PM
an interesting poll would be the color of the first panties you ever tried on. that could pry be hard for a few ladies to remember.
Can't remember the first pair I tried on, but I can certainly remember the first pair I bought 41 years ago.
I've still got them, and still wear them, good as new they are, they really knew how to make knickers in those days, not like these modern scraps of lace that fall to bits as soon as you look at them!

Tina Dixon
03-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Can't remember the first pair I tried on, but I can certainly remember the first pair I bought 41 years ago.
I've still got them, and still wear them, good as new they are, they really knew how to make knickers in those days, not like these modern scraps of lace that fall to bits as soon as you look at them!

No way? Not 41 year old panties:eek:

serinalynn
03-27-2006, 10:55 PM
I'll just say I have at least one pair of just about every color that I can get from Lane Bryant store. I prefer satin briefs, but, I also have lacey ones, I have a couple pair with ribbons. and cheekie panties, hi cuts, panty and bra combos. I haven't counted how many I have but it may be in the low 60's but then again you didn't need to know that.

Veronica E. Scott
03-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Tina, that is utterly disgusting.

Lets see in my draw there is red,white,black flowered lace,silky lace,and micro fiber panties love them all.

NO Ribbons.

kristytv
03-27-2006, 10:58 PM
i voted for thongs too, but i never wear them, too uncomfy for me, and no ribbons either, most of mine are full or high cut , all nylon and either lace trimmed or lace sided

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 11:11 PM
TWO??? now that's just being greedy :p

Ok, in my drawers, black, white, red and pink thongs, some with ribbons. And I have some black hot pants ;) No panties in my drawers :eek:

Just what I would expect from a sexy GG. I think that thongs are very sexy on a GG but I do not find them sexy on my bottom. I think the tanga cut panties make me look much more fem.

Jennaie :be:

Kathycd
03-27-2006, 11:22 PM
<smile> Black, white, red, no pink all with little ribbons. Black and red thongs. I love the silky prints, oh yes and one black pair with no,, ahem, well there isn't anyway, goes with the shimmery nitie. And one gold lame pair.

kathy

GypsyKaren
03-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Mostly plain white hi-cuts for me, some red, purple, green (green?), ivory lace, and of course pink. Maybe I'll start a "unionsuit" thread, the kind with the back door.

Karen

trannie T
03-27-2006, 11:29 PM
How about lace?

vette66427
03-27-2006, 11:31 PM
you should see the pair of black sparkly thongs a stripper bought just for me,because she said i look hot in them:

jillinla
03-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Bought?
Trembling in Bullock's Wilshire
All sorts of excuses at hand
As butch as I could be
2 pair: white and black La Perla
All the money I had
I just hugged them
For me - jewels

Kitty Sue
03-27-2006, 11:48 PM
I love buying panties. I have probably 30-40 pairs and have more coming. Thongs, french cut, some with ribbons and bows and some without. I love them all.

Angela Burke
03-28-2006, 12:02 AM
I don't really see how this would work.
Surely there would be a bit of a colour clash?
Unless of course your diet consists entirely of Guinness!

Lisa Baby
03-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Where do I find "all of the above?"

Nearly half of all of my panties are thongs in a LARGE number of colors. Unfortunatly, getting identical colored bras is a problem. :(

Lisa

P.S. Would some one reading this send me an E-Mail and tell me how I can START a thread? Please? +?
I found it! Thank you ladies. I was looking in the wrong place.

Tamara Croft
03-28-2006, 12:12 AM
P.S. Would some one reading this send me an E-Mail and tell me how I can START a tread? Please? +?Click 'new thread' at the top of the forum you want to post a new thread in?? ;)

Helen MC
03-28-2006, 06:12 AM
First pair I ever wore? In 1965 a pair of size 18 white cotton interlock "Cherub" School knickers, full briefs with elastic through the tunnelled waist band and banded cuff leg openings and a double gusset. These belonged to my then 14 year old sister Anne. I now take size 22 but have similar knickers and still wear them. I also have some pairs bought in 1972 which are still wearable although I have replaced the elastics several times and repaired loose seams etc. Like Angela I agree that these old style knickers lasted a lot longer than the modern panties which are useless once the sewn on elastic loses its grip and which cannot easily be replaced.

sweeting
03-28-2006, 07:21 AM
we all love are pantiesi have them in all colors and styles with and without lace and bows laurie

TGMarla
03-28-2006, 09:23 AM
I like black, they hide the skid marks betterThat's so wrong!

uknowhoo
03-28-2006, 09:47 AM

Perhaps you should launder them before putting them back into the drawer! :p

jeannettej
03-28-2006, 12:07 PM
I have all different types and colours including plain white cotton panties, it just depends on my mood to which ones I wear. Oh and who Im wearing them for of course. lol

DonnaT
03-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Lets see :thinking:

There's white, black, beige, green, blue, pink, perriwinkle, red
There's boy shorts, thongs, thongboy, hipsters, briefs, tanga, rhumba
Some with lots of lace, some with a little lace, some with no lace, might be a couple with ribbons.
Some made of nylon, some made of microfiber, none of cotton

tacal
03-28-2006, 01:27 PM
I have all colors, some with ribbons and bows, some without, some have little flower rosetts, some are quite lacy. some are sheer, and I love them all.:<3:

Sam-antha
03-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Do thongs not get a colour option ?

LaceyDee
03-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey Lacey loves lacey ones!!!!

Laurie Ann
03-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Thongs and only thongs all variety of colors but none with ribbons or bows.

ginafaye
03-28-2006, 04:47 PM
more black satin than any thing else some blue some white ......i need to go shopping!

RenaCD
03-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Tina Dear you really took a beatin on this one Sweetie!
At least Tamara isn't checking your spelling.
As for Panties I am too must of a Lady to tell (NOT)
Just call me Lacey Rainbow Bright Oh and alot a Black!

Kimberley
03-28-2006, 05:18 PM
I wont tell what's in my drawers. :lol2: Oh, this is a panty thread.... again.

I dont know, do strings count as ribbon? Where's the lace?

Tamara you have done it again... I am laughing my *** off and believe me, today I need it big time.

Thanks
Kimberley.

ashlee chiffon
03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
i don't think greedy is the operative word..

obcessively addicted and compulsively overcome...
more accurate difinitions of my drawer status...
hope you don't forget the slips,nightgowns,half slips,panyty girdles and cami's,hose and bras...
when bringing out the polls...the other drawers are going to fell neglected! :laughing:

Wendy me
03-28-2006, 06:27 PM
your bad or just silly or perhaps silly bad or yet again bad silly..........

Tamara Croft
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
your bad or just silly or perhaps silly bad or yet again bad silly..........I know, but Sharon made me do it :D honest... she did..... :lol:

Anna Teri
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Definetely black panties (boycut, bikini, etc)

janelle
03-28-2006, 08:22 PM
I have some with ribbons but also have butterflies,flowers and writing on some of mine. Also hip huggers,briefs(reg) & high rise, cotton & satin. You missed all kinds of choices dear, you need to up date your drawer hehehehe.
Janelle

Tamara Croft
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Update my drawer????? :OMG: no way!!!!! I'm quite happy with the selection I have ;) I hate flowers, I hate panties. I wear thongs and hot pants.... that's it!!!! and only black, red, white or pink :p mainly black.

I can't believe how many of you voted, I kinda posted this really for a laugh ;) and was giggling to myself at how many of the older members were thinking WTF is Tamara doing posting a panty thread..... and then imagining them falling off their chairs :lol:

Joanne_2003
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
I have several pairs of panties, all colours, some with lace, some tith ribbons, many with floral designs, I even have them with pearl applicates on them and full rose bud accents on them. My wife thinks i'm 2 gurly because i have more than her.:cheeky:

Tina Dixon
03-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Tina Dear you really took a beatin on this one Sweetie!
At least Tamara isn't checking your spelling.
As for Panties I am too must of a Lady to tell (NOT)
Just call me Lacey Rainbow Bright Oh and alot a Black!

The sick side of me every now and then needs to say some thing, but here's the truth, I was just kidding ok, I do wash, because I don't wear panties under my pantyhoss:eek:

Jerigirl
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I love panties!!!

AmandaM
03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
I can't believe how many of you voted, I kinda posted this really for a laugh ;) and was giggling to myself at how many of the older members were thinking WTF is Tamara doing posting a panty thread..... and then imagining them falling off their chairs :lol:

Let's see, you post a post about panties on a TRANSVESTITE webpage and doubt the outcome??? :D

ashlee chiffon
03-28-2006, 11:49 PM
like you didn't have a clue as to what is Really important in a cd's life..

THEIR LINGERIE!!!! of course!!!:doh:

Deborah
03-29-2006, 03:30 AM
My panties are kind of boring actually. Joe Boxers from Kmart. I'm not really in to the fancy silky, ribbon type. Practical i guess you'd call it.
Since Tamara did this as a joke i suppose i'll have to make up some new improved panty posts. ;)

angie_pacd
03-29-2006, 07:27 AM
OMG girls, my panty drawer, wow it is overflowing, all kinds, depending on my mood when im shopping. No thongs though, they r really made for the gg's, cant get everything in them, te he. kisses Angie

Sharon
03-29-2006, 10:29 AM

I knew this was a troll thread! :Angry3:

Speaking of which, there are a couple more I plan to deal with this morning.

Tamara Croft
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
/me slaps Sharon....... So, the ribbons...... not a CD thing? I always thought that CD's loved ribbons....... guess it's just my Tam then lol!!!

Keely
03-29-2006, 06:49 PM
I was beginning to think we were NEVER going to have another one of these. But, leave to the admins, good show.

I voted white 'cause that's what they are at the moment but they could be some of the other choices

Ellie
03-29-2006, 08:24 PM
must.... buy.... panties.....!

MaylinJane
03-29-2006, 08:34 PM
The majority of my panties are either black or white, except for my specials which I bought as matching sets with bras. The majority are lace. Some have the little ribbon bows on them.

May

Tamara Croft
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Just for Julie Avery AND Julie York...... here's ya bleeding pantie thread :p Cor blimey, look how many viewed this thread and voted :eek: You lot really do have a thing about panties then :lol:

*sigh* There's always one isn't there who just DOESN'T read the poll, just ticks everything :slap: you can't have all your panties with AND without ribbons...... :doh:

Julie Avery
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Our tastes evolve quickly, and I for one would hate to leave anyone uninformed about the latest developments in my panty preferences.

I seem to be moving out of a white cotton phase into a pink stage at the moment :cheeky:

Now, on the burning issue of enribbonation, I say a girl can never have too many ribbons. Imagine, if you will, an unexpectedly hospitalized CD, discovered to be wearing ribbonless panties. How embarassing.

Shelly Preston
04-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi Girls

My panty drawer is full of black panties and thongs

Some are lacey some are satin but no ribbons

Why only black I hear you say ?

My leges look better in black and everything should match

claire angie
04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
well i perfer black but as i have other colours, i dont tend to worry about the colour ,i'm more wanting the comfort, as i don't like thongs, i'm more your bridgit jones but not the full passion killers, ido like the high cut etc.:happy:
claire xxx

:doll:

Sam-antha
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Nothing to do with the Poll per se....
Tamara try looking up BVD on the French preference Google. It certianly is not Panties in that language. It concerns Cows... Bovines....

pantieman43
04-06-2006, 06:42 AM
Pinks and lavendarish colours and ribbons and as silky as possible the feel is heavenly and pretty oh maroonish as well you know the colours of a girls bedroom and the flowers they love just very fem colours anything that is remote from boy stuff tam also could you direct me to profiles of gg's in brisbane queensland aus who appreciate what developing into a girl is toooo the wallet 'specially from scratch and no previous education any cheap means of acquiring forms aus size is diff from us and shop assistants r not used to guys being in their sections asking for conversions etc cause most measurements r usa sizes also I would like your assistance finding a "*******" in brisbane region for outings etc

Miriannah
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Personally, I think the "All with ribbons" and "none with ribbons" options conflict with the rest of the poll. Wouldn't it provide better insight as "Panties with ribbons" for those who maybe only have a few pairs?

Just my thoughts, but it's too late to change now. :)

Julie Avery
04-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Perhaps we should form a committee for the refinement of pantie polling :)

Tamara Croft
04-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Ah, but it isn't too late for me to edit and add to the poll....... ;)

Ok, 2 new bits added..... now start voting ;)

Julie Avery
04-06-2006, 02:33 PM
"Other, please specify"!!?? ROFLMAO

Joy Carter
04-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Black plain briefs, Black hit cut briefs with lace some with bows, White high cut briefs with lace and bows and finaly white high cut cotton briefs for summer.

ashlee chiffon
04-08-2006, 11:39 PM
hey TamaraGG...
i have all and then some, except for thongs...just Don't like 'em!
I have lots of "other"...special made panties from various sellers on Ebay...double layered nylon, special design,etc..
many more types then this pole allows...even the colors are extensively different...
but then, you can probably guess *MY "fetish" :battingeyelashes: