PDA

View Full Version : thinking about makeover

lisa11422
03-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Hi all

I was thinking of getting a transformation done at femme fever in long island ny and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them and how was it.

Thanks

Rikkicn
03-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I don't anything about this service but I know that I've had 6 transformations all at different places and everyone was great.
If you've never been before that please go to this or another one.
I think it was an important and profound step for me. I recommend it to evryone.
Rikki

Adrienne Heels
03-28-2006, 08:00 AM
I just checked out their website...the before and after pictures are awesome!!

I have a salon appointment myself here in Mass on Wednesday...going to learn how to use my new makeup. I love being dressed and treated like a girl in a salon.

Love,

Karyn

Sally2
03-28-2006, 08:09 AM
FemmeFever is run by a very supportive person to the TG community by the name of Karen. I had makeovers done by her at Fantasia Fair in Provincetown this past October. I would highly recommend her. She just sponsored a Gala Ball in LI NY this past February and had over a hundred CDs attend. My wife and I attended along with some of our CD friends and all of us would recommend this event. Sally2

lisa11422
03-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Hey thanks for the responses, I'm really nervous to take that step near my home , but I've never been done up head to toes with makeup and wig and to tell ya tthe truth i'm really curious on how i'd look.

uknowhoo
03-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey thanks for the responses, I'm really nervous to take that step near my home , but I've never been done up head to toes with makeup and wig and to tell ya tthe truth i'm really curious on how i'd look.

So are we!!!

Ya gotta go for it, Lisa. I know you'll be so glad that you did.

Good luck, please let us know how it went.

Hugs,

Tammi

Paige
03-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Lisa,

I had my first makeover done in Vermont at "TG North" and I was very pleased with the results. My next makeover was going to be with Karen at Femme Fever but I got laid off before I could go. I really wanted to try her because each makeover artist has a different technique and I wanted to see how Karen made me look. I still plan on going there sometime so I would be interested in your feedback after your visit.

Good luck hon. You will not regret it one bit. It will be one of the highlights of your life. Enjoy!!!!

Hugs, Paige