PDA

View Full Version : Scariest encounter while in public

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 01:02 AM
What's the scariest thing that's happened to you while out in the public eye while you dressed?

Sara Kat
10-31-2004, 01:27 AM
Well, I've never been out dressed but I did have my clothes in a bag while going through the front gate of the base. Sometimes they do random checks of the cars and if so, they would probably tell me to open my bag with all of my stuff in it. :eek:

And if you must know, I was coming home from this guy's house... :o :D

TVCherii
10-31-2004, 02:46 AM
I was pinned down against my car once by a guy who tried force himself.. I did get away and when i did I ran as fast as I could, hid down the street till it was safe 4 me to get back to my car.. That experience really scared me!! I am extremely cautious now when going out.

Cherii

Marlene4a
10-31-2004, 03:13 AM
There was one time Susan, quite a while ago as I recall, about 3 meetings before we met. It was a "get together" the club put on at Lucille's place one summer, and there was a guy there ( why he was there in the first place ,I don't know) who I was talking with in Lucille's den, proceded and took the liberty to place his arm around my waist.
That did'nt quite set well with me, so I placed my hand on his upper arm and squeezed a bit, and he "yelped", wow !! what did you grab me with" !!., and therefore, he graciously excused himself and left the area, leaving me with Karen and Jesse, continuing to drink some fine wine, and to enjoy the rest of the evening.
I told (Joanie) about that, and we had to both chuckle a bit.

Me.

Tonia
10-31-2004, 04:07 AM
I was pinned down against my car once by a guy who tried force himself.. I did get away and when i did I ran as fast as I could, hid down the street till it was safe 4 me to get back to my car.. That experience really scared me!! I am extremely cautious now when going out.

CheriiYou are Gorgeous Cheryl be careful of your surroundings go were their is plenty of people.

Tonia

Julie
10-31-2004, 06:25 AM

Cherii

Cherii, sorry to hear about your scary experience.

Welcome to this forum though, good to see you here.

Julie J

Amelie
10-31-2004, 06:42 AM
Cherii,,welcome, I know what that is like, I am sorry this had happened to you.

I told this story before but it was kinda scary.
I used to club hop while living in NYC. As I was walking to another club, I saw a Police car, with the 2 policemen watching something, so I avoided the situation and went around them. When I got a block away, I rounded the corner and a man came running at me from across the street, I was about to brace myself for the attack, when another man about 10 feet in front of me jumped from a fire-escape. The man who was running grabbed the other man, turns out the running man was one of the police men. Now the scary part, more Policemen arrived pointing their guns at me. They didn't know that I wasn't involved, until the first policeman said "she's not involved, let her go"
So the guns went away and I swiftly left. I had to go home, I was shaking to much. Later, after I calmed down, I was kinda happy the policeman called me a she.

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 12:13 PM
Wow, Amelie, what a story. Did you have to go home and change your panties?!? I know I would have had to sit down for a few minutes after that one.

Marlene4a
11-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Susan:

Yes, this would be quite scary. I am glad you kept your composure, and "cool" enough to come out of a situation like that.

Bonnie-OR
11-01-2004, 01:28 AM
Girls, This is the main reason I've never been out. I have to hand it to you all, I don't know how I would have handled these situations. Like Susan, I'm not a fighter, but I can see me trying something stupid and getting knifed or something. Susan, I'm so glad you were able to keep calm, so to speak. That could have really gotten ugly. I really am glad you're here to share that with us. These days all women really need to be aware of their surroundings, but we are even bigger targets with society the way it is.
Huggs, Bonnie

Sweet Susan
11-01-2004, 01:40 AM
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate what you said. It is a dangerous place for crossdressers, and we need to know that and understand it. I don't carry weapons, know how to fight, and I'm too stupid to scream, so I guess I get what I deserve. That entire episode lasted less than five minutes. Unfortunately, it doesn't take that long to get seriously hurt. I was lucky he was only wanting to have a little fun and a good time, and somehow I seemed to have sensed that.

christine55
11-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Cherii,,welcome, I know what that is like, I am sorry this had happened to you.

I told this story before but it was kinda scary.
I used to club hop while living in NYC. As I was walking to another club, I saw a Police car, with the 2 policemen watching something, so I avoided the situation and went around them. When I got a block away, I rounded the corner and a man came running at me from across the street, I was about to brace myself for the attack, when another man about 10 feet in front of me jumped from a fire-escape. The man who was running grabbed the other man, turns out the running man was one of the police men. Now the scary part, more Policemen arrived pointing their guns at me. They didn't know that I wasn't involved, until the first policeman said "she's not involved, let her go"
So the guns went away and I swiftly left. I had to go home, I was shaking to much. Later, after I calmed down, I was kinda happy the policeman called me a she.

Amelie, You must pass pretty well, cops are usually pretty observant.
If you can fool them you've got it made.
Hugs, Christine

Marlene4a
11-01-2004, 02:16 AM
If you were with me Susan, and this guy came around, I would pity him and his fate.

Marlene4a
11-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Absolutely.