PDA

View Full Version : Packer Problem

RevMoonSerpent
03-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Just out of curiosity does anyone else pack with the soft packer and if so do you have a problem with it damaging easy?
It seems no matter how careful I am with the soft packers, they always tend to not last me long before I have to buy a replacement.:(

Kieron Andrew
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Just out of curiosity does anyone else pack with the soft packer and if so do you have a problem with it damaging easy?
It seems no matter how careful I am with the soft packers, they always tend to not last me long before I have to buy a replacement.:(
mine is on its way out and ive only had a it afew months

mistunderstood
03-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Were did you guys buy them? Just wondering. Maybe it could be to warm for the material they are made of. If you know what I mean. The crotch gets real warm. I just bought ummm alittle friend and it was meant for sex and I'm trying it out as a packy. It is a little big but it works for right now.

Abraxas
03-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I've had the same problem.
I've got a Mr. Right right now, and it's my favourite so far. It's also lasted the longest, although it's started to come apart. But I fixed it up with a little Krazy glue and it seems to be holding. But yeah the mango, Dj's PPP, Mr. Softie, all those fall apart so fast it's ridiculous.