PDA

View Full Version : Dressing can be so much fun! it was for me today

Bobbi46
01-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Everybody round here is so used to seeing me dressed that now it is no longer a worry (and has not been for a very long time). This morning like every morning I go up to my village shop for my croissant and get a kiss from Mirielle.
This morning was no different except I have a soft spot for bacon flavoured crisps and together with my croissant I picked up a packet of crisps to which Mirielle smiled and patted her hips and tummy and told me it was not good for the waist line.
I told her I had to preserve my "love handles"! and politely lifted the hem of my wooly and showed her a small bit of a "love handle".
Well this did it! we fell about laughing and off I went, still laughing now just thinking about it.
I am so happy to reached this stage in my life.

missjoann49
01-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Isn't it nice to reach that stage of your life when you can go where you want to and be who you were meant to be
Glad you had a great morning experience
Enjoy the rest of your day being who you are

Bobbi46
01-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Thank you so much I am still smiling about it all!

Teresa
01-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Bobbi,
Somehow presenting female does appear to release something which we may not experience in male mode , people are more friendly and I find I really do have more fun and closer contact with people .

There really does become a point when male mode holds nothing for us .

Leslie Mary S
01-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Glad that you have such great friends. down here I have no such friends. Most people around here (South east USA - bible belt/red neck country) are very narrow minded.
Love handle? mine is more like a love spare tire that starts at the left side near the back and runs al the way around to the same point of the right side.

docrobbysherry
01-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Sounds like you're enjoying life, Bobbi? Good! I hope u have a great year! :thumbsup:

Personally tho, I find my love handles disgusting! Women have big butts. Not waists. When I put on any extra weight it goes rite to my waist! Very unfem!:thumbsdn:

The only times I diet r after eating binges, like now. After the holidays! I got 5 pounds to get rid of. And, u just know where they're sitting.:doh:

Crissy 107
01-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Bobbi, That sounds like one girl giving some good advice to another girl. 😁

Bobbi46
01-06-2020, 03:00 PM
Sherry, yes I am having an enjoyable time right now and thats putting it mildly my spare tyr is going to have to go! only when the warm weather comes and i get out and do the garden!
Crissy, Mirielle and I seem to have a similar sense of humour but in the spring things will change round here, gone will be the spare tyre to be replaced with a mini skirt!!

alwayshave
01-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Bobbi, a person who can laugh at themselves, is comfortable with themselves.

Bobbi46
01-07-2020, 06:53 AM
Jamie you have nailed it exactly with just those few words! my feelings exactly.