PDA

View Full Version : I only part dress who else feels the same?

Jayne
03-28-2006, 05:45 AM
I have had urges to wear clothing of the opposite sex since I was very young (about 5 or 6). Possibley due to having more friendship with my sisters and helping mum than anything else.
I have always sneaked on girls shoes and when the house was empty tried on my sisters undies. This always gave me a thrill (possible the chance of getting caught).
When I got married I was quite fit and not much fat on me so I could force a fit into my wifes clothes when she was out. I developed a taste to fully dress at this point and pushed further by sneaking out in the car and walking out in secluded areas where I could get seen by traffic but they could not stop to talk to me.
As I have gotten older I can no longer use my wifes clothes and the urge to do so has passed. I still get the compulsions to paint my toes nails and slip on nice undies along with either shoes or sandles.
Am I alone in this transformation ?
Does the need eventually fade ?

Helen MC
03-28-2006, 06:00 AM
I have worn knickers (panties) my sisters to begin with since age 12 and as I do not dress outdoors that is the main level of CDing I am most involved with and which satisfies me. I do often wear a skirt or dress at home alone and am turned on to do so, but wearing panties 24/7 is my daily fix.

Marla S
03-28-2006, 07:27 AM
My little "theory" on this: I think everyone has its own level feeling comfortable with and which, hopefully, will be explored over the years.
This includes phases of being "overdressed" or being "self-forced" to CDing. Either to get a reassurence that this is the right way, or because partly dressing is more easily confused with a fetish, or just because it is kind of natural to think everything or nothing.
Therfore I think CDing is not necessarily progressiv, but often levels out between the extremes with the time and "wisdom".
So it might not be a fading but just a adjustment to your individual level.

Tina Dixon
03-28-2006, 07:32 AM
For over forty years that was the level of my dressing, then I went and had a couple of transformaitions done, know when I get the need to be Tina,(And it's a very strong need) I need to do the wig, breast forms well you get where im going, its all or nothing now for me.

Nikki Dee
03-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Hi. Love...I'm one of the "all or nothing" girls...unless you count panties which I wear all of the time.!!!
Nikki. xx

TGMarla
03-28-2006, 08:56 AM
I think Marla S is on to something here. Figures, another brilliant person named Marla. Hey, deal with it. Anyway, for me it comes and goes, but I can't get away from the fact that although there are times when I only feel like throwing on a sweater or something, I really am fond of the whole package. It's not one thing or another that is the focus of my attraction to the feminine being, it's really everything (within reason). I like the shoes, the pantyhose, the bra, having breasts, the hair, the makeup, the dresses, and the jewelry. Sometimes just a few items will do, but sooner or later, I get the impulse to do it up, and dress all the way. But it's nowhere near as overpowering as it once was.