PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Haven

Celeste GG
10-31-2004, 01:20 AM
I would love some ideas. I am seriously thingking of running a cross dressing service IN an apartment in Melbourne Australia and would like you all to let me know you thoughts on what you would like to see.

I envisage a haven for all types of T-girls to dress and chat I will provide makeup, dresses, shoes etc from elegant to ****y. I am also a qualifie massage therapist. some girls might like facials?

What accessories would I need to get? Are there any good web sites you could recommend?

thanks Celeste

Sara Kat
10-31-2004, 01:21 AM
I think I might move to Melbourne. ;)

Julie
10-31-2004, 07:03 AM
Celeste, it sounds a great idea and it seems you already have plenty of ideas. Over here the authorities would not allow private premises to be used for this type of business, for the massage side of things you'd have to apply for a special license to do this.

Julie J

Amelie
10-31-2004, 07:11 AM
I think you would need mirrors on the cieling,,leopard pattern sheets for the beds,, red light bulbs for atmosphere,, lots of oil,,,,Huh,,,,What,,,,It's not that kind of place.

I think you have all the ideas already, good luck in your endeavor(sp).

Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
10-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Amelie!!

You just discribed my last apartment! LoL

Celeste, I think I will visit Australia too ;) Sounds like a great place you have in mind.

Sweet Susan
10-31-2004, 12:06 PM
A gg did that here in Seattle several years ago. She advertized in the paper, etc., but she didn't fare well. For a hobby it might work, for a business, need to learn the demographics.

Kaye_martin
10-31-2004, 04:07 PM
I would love some ideas. I am seriously thingking of running a cross dressing service IN an apartment in Melbourne Australia and would like you all to let me know you thoughts on what you would like to see. Are there any good web sites you could recommend? thanks Celeste

Celeste: Have a look at the link to a similar service in Toronto,

http://www.wildside.org/html/about_wildside.htm

start out small and you could grow it into a "Wildside Down Under', heck, why not contact the Toronto outfit and see if they would consider helping you. Just a thought.

Kaye

Janice Ann
10-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Now that I am semi retired and want to travel-- It would be great to go from place to place and find a friendly place to stay dressed after check in.
That way you can start small & pick your clients,
And if Julie & Jacki get their establishment open-- Janice can just go from one CD stop to the next.
Also CD travel service :cool: Better get my bags packed-- Janice Ann

Celeste GG
11-01-2004, 05:18 AM
Thank you for your encouraging comments. Definitely mirrors... not sure bout leopard print sheets??? will give it some thought. Keep the ideas coming! :p
Celeste

katie1
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
What a wonderful idea! That's just what we girls need in Melbourne. How about somewhere we can be girls for the weekend? Or get married? I'd love to be a bride or bridesmaid at a t-girl wedding.

Katie