PDA

View Full Version : Oops, I'm dressed

Marla S
03-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Do you know these moments when you are dressed-up but completely forgot about it and you suddenly become aware of it again ?

Oops, I'm dressed !
Nice shoes !
Beautiful skirt ! :D

I love these moments :jumping:

Sam-antha
03-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Yes, too well. The worst one was with a bra and shorts. The bra was (?) under a short sleeved summer shirt and the shorts were mine, short as they should be. I was out to the wee local shop..
Later that day, I did wonder, was I wearing the bra or not when I was at the shop.
I still don't know.

Karen Edmonton
03-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Yes, too well. The worst one was with a bra and shorts. The bra was (?) under a short sleeved summer shirt and the shorts were mine, short as they should be. I was out to the wee local shop..
Later that day, I did wonder, was I wearing the bra or not when I was at the shop.
I still don't know.

THAT'S TOO FUNNY !!! I think we've all had that happen to us when you're in a rush .

Aileen
03-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I always wonder about the moments GGs have, when they're out and about in a dress, and someone will compliment the dress. And there's always that look down. Like, "Oh, you're right! I am wearing a dress!"

lynda jane hamilton
03-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Like today when I stopped at the petrol station on my way to catch a train and forgot that I had slicked on some lippy in the car (to be removed before the train) and forgot when I went to pay for the petrol! I wondered about the look I got! Me in drab with berry coloured lippy must have looked strange!

LOL

Lynda x

Jennaie
03-28-2006, 02:25 PM
As a matter of fact, last night I was sitting here doing my homework and needed something from the car. I got up walked right out my door fully dressed but without a wig or makeup on. Suddenly realized what I was doing and jumped back into my apt.

Jennaie :be:

Julie Avery
03-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Mostly this happens to me in dreams, and my mother's usually somewhere in the picture, very embarassing...like I'll be barefoot with polished toenails and I'm talking to her, realize the state of my feet, and try to finish the conversation while leaning around a corner so she can't see them...lol....the trials of trannies, even in sleep....

Julie York
03-28-2006, 05:17 PM
"So ok ship that order tomorrow and I'll check the invoice for......GNAAAAAARGH OMG I'M WEARING A DRESS!!.....What? No no no nothing to worry about Mr President. Caryy on."

Or was that a dream? Julie Avery's Mother was in it so who knows.:D

carol ann
03-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I wear 'undies' almost every day and most of the time I just forget I am wearing them as I get involved in the everyday events

LeeCD
03-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I go to the gym three times a week but under my male clothing is always hose, panties, and a camisol. Usually, I change at my office (what a drag to have to strip, take off my delicious underwear and hose). But a couple of times I simply didn't have time. The men's locker room at my gym is always crowded with non-existent private space. I had to manipulate taking off my pantyhose with my pants, making sure not to have my panties show too much. Likewise, try taking off a dress shirt and cami at the same time! Not an easy thing to do, I can tell you. Finally, try covering up your red toe nails while putting on socks.

What an ordeal!

Tina Dixon
03-28-2006, 07:33 PM
No not yet, but I can't wait for that day;)

Raffina
03-28-2006, 07:50 PM
I normally teeter around the house in my bridal gowns in high heels so it's rare that I forget that I'm dressed-up!

Bernice
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I've had a variety of similar experiences. Often in a car when I did NOT intend to get within arm's length of anyone, or perhaps on a long car trip I discover I need something I did not bring with me (replacement turn signal bulb for example), or having to stop at a weigh station that was always closed before today.

Most of them occur at home, with unexpected visitors, or having lost track of time.

I'm assuming we aren't counting numerous dreams where I discover I have gone to school or work or on vacation fully en-femme?

Hugs,

Bernice

linnea
03-28-2006, 10:16 PM
I've had a couple of those locker room, oops I've still got panties on moments. Changing discreetly is a challenge. I also answered the doorbell and chatted with my niece for about one half hour. After she left I realized that I hadn't taken off my ladies watch and my fairly inconspicuous earrings. She never said anything that I know of, but I'd be surprised if she didn't see the watch and probably the earrings too.

Rachel Morley
03-28-2006, 10:36 PM
I often "forget" that I'm underdressed when I'm at work. My outer clothing is pretty unisex or sometimes a little bit femme but not enough to be too obvious.

When ever I first put on my bra and panties I always know (duh!) but then once I'm at work and doing my thing, I'm sometimes not aware of my underwear.....neither physically or emotionally....that is until my bra strap slips :)