PDA

View Full Version : Forced Feminization?

Gemma Rhodes
03-28-2006, 08:23 AM
It always makes me smile when I see thread saying that a fantasy of theirs is to be forced into feminization.

How can something you love doing be forced upon you?

I can just picture the scene,

No darling please don't make me wear that skirt,

Stop putting that lipstick on me please.

I am NOT putting those tights on for anybody.

:D :D

Nikki Dee
03-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Does seem a mystery doesn't it....I suffer "forced de-feminisation"...is that the same.???LOL
Love Nikki. xxx

Cherry Lynn
03-28-2006, 08:34 AM
I certainly hope my wife does not make me wear anything feminine. :happy:

TGMarla
03-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Like you said, though. It's fantasy. Tied or somehow immobilized, and held captive by some lovely, but insane and maniacally brilliant evil scientist woman, bent on not world domination, but you domination! And slowly she strips you of your manhood, slowly changing you into a subservient slave woman, forced into feminine attire while you grant her every wish for fear of retaliation, and made to do so in stiletto heels.

What the heck? It's just for fun.

MsEva
03-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Gee Marla..seems like you may have given some thought to this before hand:cheeky:

Krystenw
03-28-2006, 08:48 AM
I had this posted in the story section but thought it might be appropriat here.
Stuff happens.
After years of therapy I found that my mom wanted a girl and so until I started the first grade I didn't know that little boys didn't wear dresses and have their hair in braids.
The summer before I started school my mother was pregnant with what turned out to be my brother. It seems that my parents had a problem with the RH factor in their blood. In the early 50's this was a major problem so she ended up in the hospital for most of the summer. My dad had to work so they made arrangements for me to stay with some friends.
These friends had three daughters, a set of twins several years older then me and another daughter that was just within a few days of my birthday.
I can remember that my dad would be gone for several days working and then would be home several days. When he was gone mom would paint my finger nails and put my hair in braids and get me dressed in frilly little dresses. Of course I couldn’t wear a dress without an apron. She had several for me that had straps over the shoulder. I can remember never being able to keep them up so she would end up putting a safety pin on each side. We were going to bake cookies one morning after she got me dressed and we didn’t have enough sugar. She usually dressed me as a little boy when we went to the store but that day she thought I could just go the way I was. Which didn’t bother me. She dressed me like that whenever dad was gone anyway.
After we got back from the store and had finished baking the cookies, mom started to get sick. She had me run next door to get Grace to come help. When we got back to the house mom was really sick and Grace had her husband take her to the hospital. Before she left Mom asked her if she would watch after me because my dad wouldn’t be home for a fed days. So after mom left we went to Graces house. When we got to her house she just had me play with her youngest daughter until her other daughters got home from school.
Later that day she came out and told me my mom had been transferred to another hospital and I would be staying with them for a few weeks. As it turned out I ended up spending the whole summer with them, and since mom had me all dress up like a little girl, that is how I spent the summer. But that is a whole other story in itself.
When she got back from the hospital with my new brother, things changed quite a lot. After I started school she didn’t dress me in dresses any longer. She did let my hair grow out again and since I had my ears pierced I would sneak some of her earring and wear them to bed at night.
One day we went to visit some out of town friends for the day. I was eight years old by then and had pretty much gotten over wearing dresses and having my hair braided. Mom told me her friend owned a big farm and that I would have a great time playing with her daughters, all four of them. After we had been there a while Laura told her daughters to show me around the farm. Well as they were showing me around the place I started showing off by walking on the top of a fence. Of course I fell off and nearly ripped one pant leg off and was covered in mud and other farm residue.
Well nothing doing, I had to take a bath and it seems mom only brought some extra clothes for my brother. After I got cleaned up instead of letting me borrow a pair of one of the girls pants in came my mother with one of the fanciest dresses I think I have ever seen. I couldn’t figure out what was going on. She made me put on some panties and a pair of tights and a slip and then she put me in that dress. She even had a pair of patent leather shoes for me. Then she led me by the arm out to the kitchen where everyone was starting to have lunch. Everyone just stood there looking at me when mom’s friend said something about how cute I looked. Then my dad yelled at me and told me that since I couldn’t behave like a little boy that maybe I could like a little girl. When I started to cry he whopped me on the butt and told me to knock it off or he would give me something to cry about.
I managed to eat lunch and then the parents sent us all outside to play. We were all actually having a great time. It didn’t seem to bother the girls that I had on one of their dress, then one of the older girls decided that I needed some makeup. I didn’t think it would be a good idea but they were bigger then me. My hair was long enough she was even able to put a bow on each side of my head. We played that way all afternoon until we heard the dinner bell. By this time I had pretty much gotten used to the dress and had completely forgotten about the makeup and hair bows. Nobody said anything when we went in for supper, but I could tell my dad was not happy with me. After supper we were getting ready to leave and Laura said that she hadn't had a chance to fix or wash any of my things and told my mom she would get me a pair of her daughters pants and a t-shirt that I could wear home. But oh no, dad told her to never mind that I could just wear what I had on and she could pick it up the next time she came to town. Then he told me to get my butt in the car.
Whenever we went out of town we would always stop on the way home for ice-cream cones. I thought that since my dad was mad a me that we wouldn’t stop. But instead of driving by the stand he pulled in and stopped the car. After he shut the car off, he turned around in the seat and told me that since I looked so cute that I could just go in and get the ice-cream. He gave me a dollar and yelled at me to hurry up and to not get any on my dress. I don't know if she was just being nice, but the waitress told me she thought I sure looked nice in my Sunday dress and fancy bows in my hair.
It seemed that for quite a while every time I would do something wrong Dad would make me wear the “girly clothes”. Then one Sunday I got something on my suit before church and dad told me to get in the house and change into the “girly clothes” that I could just wear them to church that day. But it seems that Laura had been there during the week and had taken them home with her. Actually I kind of felt bad, because I had gotten dirty in hopes of being able to wear the dress to church. I didn’t wear any “girly clothes” again until the sixth grade, but that is another story.

Ellaine
03-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Like you said, though. It's fantasy. Tied or somehow immobilized, and held captive by some lovely, but insane and maniacally brilliant evil scientist woman, bent on not world domination, but you domination! And slowly she strips you of your manhood, slowly changing you into a subservient slave woman, forced into feminine attire while you grant her every wish for fear of retaliation, and made to do so in stiletto heels.

What the heck? It's just for fun.

OMG!! That sent me all wobbly!!

:)

MarinaTwelve200
03-28-2006, 10:08 AM
The "Force" in "Forced fem" does not have to be violent or overpowering force as such. Yes, I am A FM story author and Most of my stories involve "forced fem" of sorts, in the fact that the protag does NOT want to be feminized ---But has to be anyway for reasons of Honor, duty, obligation or even to help save his life. The stories are usually based on events (and near misses) in my own life or that of others I heard about-- with a little bit of fantasy thrown in of course.

There are and realistically could be situations where a young man may HAVE to undergo a feminization against his will (The use of a young , usually teen, protagonist is only a story device to make the events seem more beleivable--no kinky sexual connotations apply here) A few "realistic situations" may include Punishment, of course (very overused and often not credible) but also situations such as having to take a female's place in a "dire situation" such as , an emergency substute Bridesmaid at a relatives wedding, a play where the actress gets sick and no one else is available, or other many situations where one must substitute for a woman for something even as simple as signing a guest book at an important meeting in the place of a woman who has to be someplace else at the time.

Here the protag needs only be pressured by a sense of obligation to his family or friends---And add the prospect of a bit of a cash payment to the deal, And such situations may indeed be viable ones.

Of course, other "Beleivable" forced fem situations can be to save one's life, as in a witness protection program, (short term), smuggling a young man out of a country or prison, or into an event incognito. No real force would be required here either---and yet a reluctance of the protag still makes this forced fem.

My point being here is that forced fem does NOT have to be acomplished with physical force, indeed it is more realistic that other "forces", such as duty, obligation and fear----and perhaps a touch of positive incentive added to the mix are all that is needed.

shelby24_us
03-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I had this posted in the story section but thought it might be appropriat here.
Stuff happens.
~lengthy story post snipped~

I loved the story. Very nice
shelby24_us

Shelly Preston
03-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Gemma

I think there may be something psychological in the forced feminzation

It seems to be similar to men who want to go back to wearing short trousers and get spanked.

It could be being forced as a young boy has now resulted in this being part of them.
This may be some fullfilling need for them.
It could be they feel silly dressing, but if forced they they are not in control and can allow themselves to enjoy it.

I dont have the answers just a few ideas.

The human mind is one mysterious place at why is one of the biggest questions

Aileen
03-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Marina Twelve, I love your stories and your wonderful drawings that accompany them. Another good forced fem technique is hypnosis. I love hypnosis stories.

I often wonder why I like humiliation so much in stories. I wouldn't want to be humiliated in my personal life. Then again, GGs with rape fantasies don't actually want to be raped, either.

Georgette
03-28-2006, 12:33 PM
It always makes me smile when I see thread saying that a fantasy of theirs is to be forced into feminization.

How can something you love doing be forced upon you?

I can just picture the scene,

No darling please don't make me wear that skirt,

Stop putting that lipstick on me please.

I am NOT putting those tights on for anybody.

:D :D

The devil made me do it:cheeky:

VeronicaMoonlit
03-28-2006, 01:14 PM
forced femme also lets one of the hook. They don't have to admit to themselves that they like it. "they made him do it." Thus preserving their ego/masculinity.

Veronica

Keri
03-28-2006, 04:27 PM
forced femme also lets one off the hook. They don't have to admit to themselves that they like it. "they made him do it." Thus preserving their ego/masculinity.

Veronica

Oh how true Veronica!

Not having to admit your desires, having another person force you to do what "normal society" would normally not condone, does make some sense. The old "I couldn't help it" is a wonderful excuse for those too timid to have the nerve to do "it" on their own.

MarinaTwelve200
03-28-2006, 04:27 PM
I often wonder why I like humiliation so much in stories. I wouldn't want to be humiliated in my personal life. Then again, GGs with rape fantasies don't actually want to be raped, either.

I Think this Illustrates the SadoMasochisim link with CDing As opposed to other CD triggers such as fetishim, etc. Being FORCED to do something humiliating or being humiliated (an SM variant sans the whips and chains) is ALSO a turn on for many of us---Something we would DREAD happining to us in RL, but makes an erotic fantasy. Being CDed against one's will and put on public display would amount to a horrrendus humilitian to a man, boy or even a closet CD. Yet like a woman's rape fantasy, can also be a great turn on====if confined to the fantasy realm and not RL

Its an example of the connection between PAIN (here the pain of humiliation) with sexual eroticisim---And something we may both dreadfully fear and secretly wish for at the same TIME.

What is very ODD to me is WHY it HAS to be CD associated humiliation "pain" and not humiliation like a pie in the face or being stranded in a restaurant without money humiliation, etc. that will only provoke the erotic response?

ginafaye
03-28-2006, 04:35 PM
sometimes i vist cyrstals story site it has many such stories.........its just fantizing not real like this wonderful place.........

michellecd9999
03-28-2006, 04:59 PM
I agree with what many have said here. I sometimes have the fantasy of being "forced" to dress. Why - I don't have to admint I like to dress. I put up resistance to dressing but I "have to" - for a play, a skit, or I've been caught in panties and then am forced to dress up all the way and act all girly!

I don't really want to be beaten or spanked or tortured in any way so I don't consider it BDSM. I don't really want the humiliation. I want to be "forced"to dress, but then have the person forcing me (a GG) accept me as a woman and enjoy our time together (wink wink).

I have a story on fictionmania and it involves a cousin dressing me up and "forcing" me to do some things. Under the author michellecd9999

Michelle

Kimberley
03-28-2006, 05:33 PM
There are and realistically could be situations where a young man may HAVE to undergo a feminization against his will ..... A few "realistic situations" may include Punishment, of course (very overused and often not credible)

Deep scars, very deep scars here. It should not happen to a 5 year old. But it did.

Kimberley

Ranee Daze
03-28-2006, 06:27 PM
I know for myself that a huge part of this femme-fantasy has to do with a loss of control, no S&M or nothing like that, but a dream situation where someone is doing, or facilitating something you'd probably be quite happy with.
Example, one of my best fantasies is to have a faux-lesbian relationship with a genetic girl. She likes me enfemme, but eventually tries to take control by offering up her own different ideas for me on outfits, beauty treatments like laser hair removal, lip enhancement, hairstyles and colours. Things I'd love to do anyway of course, and of course I'd offer up some resistance, but every scene ends with a "thanks Tiffany, you know I really look good with blonde ringlets. I love you. I'm glad they make you happy".
This is not really forced feminization. Do a Google on that topic and you will discover a really bizzare and ugly world that has nothing at all to do with beauty and everything to do with abuse and domination.
Not my style...Hugs, Ranee

Amanduhrob
03-28-2006, 08:09 PM
This is not really forced feminization. Do a Google on that topic and you will discover a really bizzare and ugly world that has nothing at all to do with beauty and everything to do with abuse and domination.

I'm afraid I have to take umbrage with this part of your post. Only a non understanding non bdsmer would consider this abuse. Some Dommes (This is the female version of Dominant) use Forced Fem on their male submissives for control, not "abuse". It takes the males down a peg, and allows the usually weaker female to control the scene.

Why do you call BDSM bizarre, and ugly, when you're a cross dresser? Neither are socially acceptable, and if anything BDSM is much more mainstream, and accepted. It's only ugly in your own little world, but to many it's a way of life, and not abuse.

Not your cup of tea? Fantastic, but don't judge those of us who prefer bdsm relationships, over "vanilla" ones.

Kimberley
03-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Do a Google on that topic and you will discover a really bizzare and ugly world that has nothing at all to do with beauty and everything to do with abuse and domination.
Thank you. In reality it is about abuse and domination .:cry:

Kimberley

Charlene Marie
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
So, after a few months of training, and forcing you agree to look like this.
And you love it.

Bernice
03-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Then again, GGs with rape fantasies don't actually want to be raped, either.

GGs have rape fantasies? So maybe I'm similar to some GGs? Perhaps I am not alone after all? I doubt I would actually want to be raped. But a gentle and loving spouse... gives me goosbumps!

Hugs,

Bernice

Charlene Marie
03-28-2006, 09:28 PM
forced femme also lets one of the hook. They don't have to admit to themselves that they like it. "they made him do it." Thus preserving their ego/masculinity.

Veronica

Veronica, Absolutely the most astute and correct observation I have yet to read. Thank You.

Kimberley
03-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Amanduhrob,
There is absolutely nothing wrong with BDSM between consenting adults where the groundrules are known, understood and adhered to.

Forced feminization on an unwilling person is not acceptable at any age, at any time or under any circumstances. :mad:

Kimberley

Amanduhrob
03-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Amanduhrob,
There is absolutely nothing wrong with BDSM between consenting adults where the groundrules are known, understood and adhered to.

Forced feminization on an unwilling person is not acceptable at any age, at any time or under any circumstances. :mad:

Kimberley

I think you fail to understand a bdsm dynamic. If a submissive agrees to a relationship with a dominant, rules are set forth, including limits. Hard limits are limits that are never challenged, and if a male has a hard limit of feminisation, it just won't happen. If it's a comfort limit, those change thruout the relationship, and most good dominants push these limits.

We live by the Safe Sane Consensual (SSC) guidelines, and if a Dom forces her sub to wear make up, or lingerie, and it's not a hard limit for him. Then the sub will bend to his domme's wishes.

You mention unwilling, this has NOTHING to do with bdsm. But if a submissive doesn't want to be feminized, but hasn't made it a hard limit, then your any time, any circumstances argument gets thrown out the window.

Like I said to Ranee, just because it's not your cup of tea, who are you to judge what others do in their relationship? If a Domme wants her boy in panties, the boy wears panties. If he's adamant about not wearing panties, then he doesn't.

I think it's wrong for an adult to force cross dressing on a child, but I really can't see an adult woman being able to force an adult male into doing anything he doesn't want to do.

But to call it bizarre and ugly, is very judgemental, and cross dressers who live in glass houses...etc.

michelle19845
03-28-2006, 11:30 PM
it always seems better if the gg is attractive and makes you feel helpless and willing to follow what she says.it's always the right thing to do.right?

michelle19845

KarenNY
03-29-2006, 09:30 AM
I never experienced "forced feminization" per se because I always liked dressing up in girls clothes -- specifically my mother's. When she discovered my little "hobby" when I was in 7th grade and began purchasing girls clothes and things for me, it was not to force me to dress, but to give me an outlet for my feminine expression. I think the only time in my life I can recall that might have been seen in the realm of forced feminization was when she showed me off to her best friend (Mrs. Holmes from church) and her daughter Nancy (who was about 3 years older than me. I was just turning 13 and wearing a ruffly holiday outfit and I had to play "hostess" for Christmas dinner. My mother had already told them about my dressing up, however, and they wanted to see how I looked, so my mother had them come over. I was rather nervous about being seen in my feminine finest (makeup, shoulder-length wig, ruffled blouse and skirt outfit, white stockings and patent-leather shoes), but they ended up doting on me, fussing over my outfit and telling me how pretty I looked. I ended up with a good GG friend and "aunt" who knew all about my CDing, plus I got Nancy's hand-me-downs. There was one other time when I was 15 when my mother had me get all made up and dressed up in a really nice full-skirted dress. She took me to the Holmes' house where I met Mrs. Holmes' nephew for a supervised or chaperoned "date" -- it was not so much forced feminization as it was a surprise (or ambush), but it really was a sort of test I think, to see how I would deal with a boy as a girl. Thankfully it was a controlled situation and I was very passable, as the boy never knew I was not a real girl. Basically, all of the other times I went out en femme as a teenager it was my choice, although my mother was rather strict about me behaving as a "proper young lady" when I did dress en femme.

To me, forced feminization seems more about giving up control and having someone "make" you get dressed up "like that". However, it's usually crossdressers who are into the forced aspect of feminization, so I just think it's the aspect of losing control of one's fate that adds to the excitement someone who is being "forced" feels. The few times I sort of felt that way was a rush, but something I can do without. It seems that it would only be a nice experience if it was a controlled situation. There is also the humiliation aspect of forced feminization which I cannot see as being enjoyable at all! That part I do not get... I don't find humiliation enjoyable personally, but I guess, to each their own.

Karen :)

Barb Valentine
03-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Only in my dreams

Ranee Daze
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Physically and mentally forcing anyone against their will into any physical or mental position is abuse. That's what I meant to say. I do understand that bndsm and S&M are entered into by concenting adults. Forced feminisation implies that one partner is not in agreement. I guess you missed the sites where people can buy CD's with subliminal messages that feminize your spouse against his knowledge or will...the goal in the end to dominate and humiliate...cute hobby.
Again, not my cup of tea.

Lilith Moon
03-29-2006, 02:04 PM

Absolutely wrong !

We have dabbled in BDSM and there is nothing at all ugly about it. It requires deep levels of trust between people and everything about it is consensual. The groups we have been involved with have very, very strict rules on abuse and safety. BDSM has everything to do with the giving and taking of control, trust and responsibility...and it is great fun :p

Interestingly, my none-accepting SO is quite enthusiastic about BDSM...go figure...

michellecd9999
03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Karen,
I have seen your story many times and know you to be real. I think you were sooo lucky to have a mom who not only let you, but helped you to dress. I think being "outed" is a form of being "forced"...
Some of my fantasies are ok to be dressed up at home, alone or with an SO, but then, they "force" you to go out in public, or invite a friend over and you are discovered. Oh, the thought of being found out by others is exciting! Having your mom invite over your neighbor or taking you over to visit with the boy was a bit of the excitement of being "forced" into the embarrassing situation!
Michelle

Aileen
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
I love to read some of the forced fem literature from Sandy Thomas, books like Schooled With Girls and Beautified Bullies.

Also, I have a forced fem story on Fictionmania called "I Dated My Brother's Teacher," with pictures of me in it.

MarinaTwelve200
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Most, if not all of my Crystal place/Fiction mania stories involve what MIGHT be called forced fem. But circumstances and social /family pressue is what is used rather than brute force.

In "The Witness", for example, FBI agents must disguize a teen who witnessed a gangland murder, to keep him alive and ingognito untill the trial of a mob Kingpin.

In "Little Barbara" a boy is pressured by his mother to help out a young woman family friend be two places at the same time. --a cash payment helps push him over the edge.

In "Blindsided" A brother is drafted to replace a brides maid at his sisters expensive wedding

In "She looks so natural" a young man, working a summer job in his uncle's funeral home, to save the day, must double for a "body" at a viewing to hide the fact that his uncle mistakenly had cremated the daughter of a prominent citizen.(very funny)

These are a few examples of of forced fem where force is not traumatic.

Not that I am "Plugging" my work (so much) ;) but just to illustrate that many forced fem situations have practical and less sinister motives than what is usually implied.