PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Question and I need your input

BonnieJG
03-28-2006, 12:03 PM
How many of you are married and your wife let's you dress, during the day, at night, all the time, or just when she is out ?

- How did you get her to let you do it ?
- Dose your wife help you ?
- Dose she let you go outside or just in the house only?
- Do you go out with your wife dressed?

Help - open HELP +?

I would Like to Cd more, my wife knows that I dress up and sometimes at night in the bedroom she ask me to get dressup for her, I would like to Cd's all day and at night around the house I've been Cd for about 5 years now off and on and now i would like to dress a little more now I like how it fells !

I don't now if any one eles has try to ask or tell your wife that I would like to dress up more around the houses But I don't know what she would saw....

She has gone out a got me top, bra, pants, make-up, breast form, mak-up , she ok with it ONLY somtimes at night but she has to tell me well I can get dressed up and it ONLY in the bedroom at night with Pj's and a bra, and somrtime a wig. She know that I sometime get dress and put make-up, wig , bra, top, dress on during the day when she is at work and she dosent say to much sometime she get MAD the I dress up during the day

I would like to ask her if I can get MORE dress up during the week and at night with her around the houses .

I don't now what she would say if I ask her ?

How do you ask her ? . . .HELP !
What do I say : her That I would Like to Cd more around the house is it ok ?

Has any one out there ask there wife before ? what happed?

My wife has a open mind. she said it ok at night (somtime not all the time is ok) in the bedroom with her but just bra and Pj's in bed and she has even put make-up on me at night only.
But I would like to get more dress up with make up top to bottom during the day and at night around the house .

can any help me ?

Bonniejg

Yes I am
03-28-2006, 12:19 PM
There aren't any magic words to make this happen, all you can do is sit down and have an honest discussion with her about what you want to do and why you want to do it. Whether she goes with it or not is completely up to her. I would suggest that you have answers, honest answers, ready for the "why?" questions she's sure to ask you concerning this desire of yours.

CharlaineCadence
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
All you can do is be honest with the woman you love. You need to communicate with her and be open with her. You much also be willing to comprmise with her and ontop of all of that you MUST take her feelings in to concideration. You are at a stage that you and she are very vaunerable and need time to learn each others limets, needs and wants. I cannot stress to you how much your willingness to accomidat her needs as well as your own will help you. I must also stress the importence that YOU cannot force her.
pick up the book called MY husband Betty and read it then ask her if she would be willing to read it. then sit and talk about it. it will gain you both emence knowledge and understanding of yourselves. also I would say to pick up the book called MY GENDER WORKBOOK and sit togeather reading it each with a pad and pen answering the questions. then read and talk about your answers. May this help you and bring to you a love that grows forever

Julie Avery
03-28-2006, 12:42 PM
I agree with Yes I Am and Charlaine. I'd add (what's probably obvious) that I think you need to find out why she doesn't want you dressing at certain times, and see where that discussion might lead.

Annaliese
03-28-2006, 01:18 PM
How many of you are married and your wife let's you dress, during the day, at night, all the time, or just when she is out ?

- How did you get her to let you do it ?
- Dose your wife help you ?
- Dose she let you go outside or just in the house only?
- Do you go out with your wife dressed?

Help - open HELP +?

I would Like to Cd more, my wife knows that I dress up and sometimes at night in the bedroom she ask me to get dressup for her, I would like to Cd's all day and at night around the house I've been Cd for about 5 years now off and on and now i would like to dress a little more now I like how it fells !

I don't now if any one eles has try to ask or tell your wife that I would like to dress up more around the houses But I don't know what she would saw....

She has gone out a got me top, bra, pants, make-up, breast form, mak-up , she ok with it ONLY somtimes at night but she has to tell me well I can get dressed up and it ONLY in the bedroom at night with Pj's and a bra, and somrtime a wig. She know that I sometime get dress and put make-up, wig , bra, top, dress on during the day when she is at work and she dosent say to much sometime she get MAD the I dress up during the day

I would like to ask her if I can get MORE dress up during the week and at night with her around the houses .

I don't now what she would say if I ask her ?

How do you ask her ? . . .HELP !
What do I say : her That I would Like to Cd more around the house is it ok ?

Has any one out there ask there wife before ? what happed?

My wife has a open mind. she said it ok at night (somtime not all the time is ok) in the bedroom with her but just bra and Pj's in bed and she has even put make-up on me at night only.
But I would like to get more dress up with make up top to bottom during the day and at night around the house .

can any help me ?

Bonniejg
Just don't push to fast think about her, it is a lot for her to take in,
think how long it took you to come to terms with your dressing,
talk to each other,
you both have a lot to work through and it takes time.

Anna

GypsyKaren
03-28-2006, 01:33 PM
I agree with Yes I Am and Charlaine. I'd add (what's probably obvious) that I think you need to find out why she doesn't want you dressing at certain times, and see where that discussion might lead.

Hi Bonnie

Love that Julie, she hit the proverbial nail on the head. I came out to my wife a little over a year ago, and she has been so awesome. We go out all the time now and have a real hoot of a time, and she has helped me so much. As a matter of fact, I gave away all of my guy clothes, with her blessing.

What to do, what to do, oh my! First, follow Julie's suggestion and see where that takes you. Second, be patient, you have to find and respect her comfort level with this. Don't force the issue, it probably will take some time for her to open up, if at all. The important thing is that she is supportive, that's a pretty cool place to be.

Karen

paulaN
03-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Ask her if you can dress more. Say one day a week go all out. If she says no respect it. if she says yes well respect that too. It dosent hurt to ask. then again just do it on your own, Thay say and it true for the most part(It's easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permision)

jillinla
03-28-2006, 01:49 PM
My Dear,

It would seem that if she's buying you forms and doing your make up, she's enjoying dressing as much as you, and be just as anxious as you to keep it
going

I'd suggest just asking her -

She wants you dressed

(the old joke about a girl's virtue: "well now we can just dicker about the price")

Good luck love

Marla S
03-28-2006, 03:10 PM
I think a big concern might be to get discovered by the neighbours or when something unforeseen happens, when you are dressed during the day. She might feel uncomfortable if she has to think twice before opening the door, or inviting someone, or opening the shutter. That would be a constraint of her freedom to do what she wants to do. If so, you should try to respect this and find a deal.

BonnieJG
03-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Hello All thank you for your input :thumbsup:

Bonniejg